Andrews Institute Employee Reviews

See reviews about
3.2Pay & Benefits
2 thumbs down
Doctors office (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLJuly 22, 2018
It's all about who you know in there. If you have concerns they dont listen and you keep getting treated poorly . It's a popularity contest in there like high school. If you are new to the group they bully you like you should already know the job first day and heaven forbid if you make a mistake. And there's nothing you can do about it. Very "clicky" there. And a lot of gossip. Horrible.
Pros
Looks good on a resume
Cons
Popularity contest, poor management and gossip
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 18, 2018
Great place to work, plus an amazing staff of physical therapists and PTAs. I would highly recommend working here if you get the opportunity. I loved every minute of my time here and so will you.
Pros
Great staff
Not loyal to employees
Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLOctober 19, 2016
I worked at Andrews Institute for 5 years and then two weeks after returning to work from maternity leave the doctor I worked for laid me off. I was left jobless with a newborn baby at home. The people who work here are very venomous so if you are a nice person I would stay away.
Pros
Looks good on a resume
Cons
Terrible management
SPD Technician
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLMarch 9, 2016
Sterilization of instrumentation and assist surgeons. Clean, sterilize, process surgical instruments. Pick supplies for surgical procedures. Restock surgical supplies.
Educational workplace with remarkable staff that displayed patience and aptitude in their designated fields of study
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 19, 2015
Knowledgeable and fun staff that provided an excellent work environment. Hands-on learning opportunities for students to become familiarized with rehabilitation techniques. Ability to assist with rehabilitation in a professional and educational way.
Pros
hands-on learning
Cons
could only assist
Increase Independence and educate family re: residents level of safety with Independence.
COTA (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLFebruary 20, 2013
core strengthening, UB strengthening, education re: safety with all ADLs and IADLs.