Andy Frain Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A good place to work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 16, 2018
The people you meet at this company are friendly, the work place can be easy or hard, depending on how you make it. you will meet all kinds of people, whether its another guard, or the employees. the shifts are easy to work, and really, 90% of the job is showing up to work on time. The other 10% is doing what is expected of you.
Pros
good hours, meet new people, and easy to work
Cons
unreliable guards, checks get messed up, and lack of regular raises
Experience
Security Officer shift supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 14, 2018
Hardest part of job was dealing with angry employees.
Best part of the job is meeting new people.
Management could have been better
Learned customer service skills and standard security skills. And patience
Cons
Poor management, guards always call out or show up late
Take it for what it is.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 13, 2018
My experience with the company was much better than the other reviews I've read. It was easy work for okay pay. My supervisors and co-workers were respectful and personable!
Pros
Free concerts, Great Experiences
Cons
Standing Long Hours
It was work well done.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2018
Sometime long hours, other officer wouldn't come to work on time and the pay was wrong in the beginning, but I enjoyed working for them and I did my job.
Benefits
Horrible company.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Central USAugust 4, 2018
This companies ownership is the least professional and caring that I have ever seen. Owners care about themselves and their personal profit over staff, management and clients.

No support for their clients, and only provide support when in trouble of losing accounts. Estimate this company will not be in business in 2020.

Pay is substandard for career field. Operations are old and outdated.
A good temporary position employer.
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Southhampton, NYAugust 4, 2018
A good temporary position employer.

Good Training.

Tend to overhire to ensure adequate staff, which leads to less hours.

For the most part, the assignments are interesting.
Pros
reasonable employer expectations
Cons
irregular hours
Overall Experience was good.. but laidoff
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 1, 2018
so i worked with andy frain for about 7 months before they lost a major package carrier contract which led to major layoffs
typical day is scan people coming in and out of faciliy and checking employees for banned items
Honestly it was very boring
Pros
40 hour work week
Cons
management was in chaos in corporate office in arizona
Don't expect much
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 30, 2018
From my time working there I was promised good amount of hours but it was on events only so I would go working for a week and then have two weeks after with nothing. It felt like I had to endure being there for years in order for management to actually put me on a site which I believe my hard work and dedication earned it, but it was far too late in my career. Employees come and go which isn't surprising since the lack of guaranteed work will more than likely have people look elsewhere.
managers
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 29, 2018
poor management but they still had some type of control of the area I just felt like if anything would have gone wrong we would have not be able to take good care of the situation
work
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 29, 2018
It's a very easy job some days but it's not worth the 9.25 they pay. I work at the AT&T stadium so with having to deal with fans and drunks I think we should make more than what they pay.
Productive work place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 28, 2018
I enjoyed the people and experience, very friendly environment. They are edgar to help in any form of fashion. I had surgery in 2017 and they were understanding and even encouraged me to come back
Horrible Organization
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Shinnecock Hills, NYJuly 25, 2018
The organization in a whole is horrible. The managment wasn't bad, BUT the communication of the company is horrible, they give you hours then tell you that you haven't worked for 3 days mean while you've worked over 4 hours overtime.
Pros
Cons
The whole company
Fun place to work
Usher/Ticket Taker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 25, 2018
It was cool when I first started. Always got emails on upcoming events. Then as time went on the favoritism started you had managers and the people who did the schedule only picking who they liked and wanted. Then the emails stop coming. Just poor management all around. Don't know how it has changed now haven't been back I don't recieve emails at all anymore. Still with the company just at a different location but still poor management lack of scheduling and communication and this is a whole another management staff. Andy Frain needs new Management in the Chicago Area.
Pros
Cool coworkers
Cons
Bad Management and scheduling
I would not refer anyone to this company
Security Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 25, 2018
I feel Andy Frain is very unprofessional. I don't believe they really care about their employees. There were many issues. When those issues were addressed to upper management there seemed to be a big lack of concern about what was going on. I also feel the pay rate is way to low.
Pros
Great work sites/locations
Cons
Low pay, not much room for advancement in the company, unprofessional, lack of communication/concern from upper management
Very very stressful place to work
SECURITY GUARD SS3 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 23, 2018
A typical day at work is very stressful. They have their picks of people that they like and if you are not one of them regardless to how hard you work you wont be there long. Management needs more training themselves to be good managers. I have learned patience being there. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the unnecessary stress by management. the best part of the job was going home.
Pros
Plenty of exercise
Cons
No benefits
Fast pace place to worl
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2018
As a security officer there was a routine that was followed. Officers had to search employee as the enter and exit the plant, patrol the facility and perimeter through rain and snow and as well hourly reports.
Pros
The co worker that was a team
Cons
benifits
Andy Frain
Security Guard (Unarmed) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 20, 2018
Easy, people friendly, professional job that you can make a career for your self you can experience new things and meet new people meet people at the concerts and events we secure
Pros
Professional
Cons
Work might get slow
fast work place i worked at night as a gate guard at the fed x facility it wasnt at al like security i enjoyed my time there while it lasted
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2018
i worked at night for the company as a gate guardat the fed x facility it was also a fasted paced workplace it wasnt at all like doing security i enjoyed my time there while it lasted
Customer Service is everything
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2018
Fun relaxing enviroment. I did ushering, check peoples tickets, advise no fighting and if you'er lucky enough you can even get to watch the games or shows. You want to impress, impress, impress, as mangers and supervisors are everywhere. Security is the number one rule, have fun and be vibrant. It's easy to move up in this company.
Pros
Great company!
Cons
Late nights
Fun interacting with fans/people
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2018
Stand long hours. Inspect visitors belonging for a secure entrance.
Direct visitors to their appropriated location.
Assist client with their task.
Must be prepare for working outdoors. And have your tools at hands to handle your task.
Pros
laugh with visitors
Cons
no breakroom, no sittings areas.