Andy Frain Services Employee Reviews

security
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 9, 2018
Great fast money. Location is convince & Friendly employees. I did learn a lot while working here. This Location was close to my home & they actually have plenty of locations.
Pros
Learning about Airport
Cons
Weather
Love the people I worked with
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 8, 2018
I love the people I worked with. Nice people. The Director was very nice but firm. I wish I can work with him again. He is such a gentleman and friendly
Pros
No free food
Cons
No free food
fun work place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2018
it was a fun job met different people and got a chance to see the game up close and to meet the players If you want to start out as a security I suggest you start wit Andy Frain
Unprofessional
Security Officer, Certified Cargo Screener (Former Employee) –  Aurora, IL 60504November 29, 2018
Every one of my checks was missing money when I complained about it they threatened to cut my pay rate and take money out of my checks my supervisor was threatening me
was a security for fedex
Security Guard/ Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILNovember 29, 2018
it was something different, it had its ups and downs nothing really to say about how andy frain really was they did get me into places really fast, management was very picky, they always made me take a drug test every other week didn't know if they wanted to catch me with drugs in my system but joke was on them i don't do drugs
Pros
placed you fast in a location
Cons
favoritism
Mall security guard
Overnight retail mail security guard (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 26, 2018
Awesome job if you get the graveyard shift like I worked! Can be stressful at times during the busy peak hours in the late afternoon through closing time.
Pros
Was near where I lived.
Cons
Not for someone who can't be on their feet the whole shift (8hrs).
Productive place to learn and advance in skills
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILNovember 24, 2018
If you are in a criminal career or program in education than security is a great place to work. The hardest part of security is learning many new skills fast.
Pros
Breaks, Overtime
Cons
Travel
It’s the worst place to choose
Event officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2018
If it’s less than one star , definitely I will give 0 to Andy frain. But unfortunately there is nothing less than 1. If want to lake and waste your time and life work at Andy Frain. Worst management I’ve seen in my life. Relationship between management control everything. If you want to make any claim you can’t reach the HR manager you have to leav voice message . Also HR manager will send your (message) claim to the same manager. Houston management the worst Managers I’ve ever seen. Manny problems in payroll . Just because the managers have good relationships and favoritisms with Houston manager and no body can touch them. MMP manager she is so bad, also no one can touch her because she is the favorite person to Houston Manager.
Pros
Cons
Relationship and favoritisms
Andy Frain Services
Site Supervisor/ Commissioned (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2018
Worked at a high society gated community in Pearland, TX as a commissioned site supervisor. I to supervise ten employees, process payroll, and scheduling shifts for employees. I also filled in whe employees called off.
Pros
learned a be a supervisor
Cons
lost contract
Overall I enjoyed working there. It's a good company
Unarmed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2018
My only problem was lack of hours. Even though I'm not receiving full time I am still working for them. The supervisors for the most part were fair. This is a company I have thoroughly enjoyed working with.
Pros
Meeting new people being able to concerse with fans/guests. The office is easily accessible, you know what your assignment is going to be, good employees
Cons
Too many kids, h poor hourrs, acclimate weather, short break, no time to eat, fans/guests that were rude and/or drunk
Fun place to work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2018
It is never boring, good supervision. Great training. I will continue to
work for andy frain, I am on an event schedule. I only work events.
I enjoy working the scanners. Making sure no contraband enters
the facility.
Fun
Crossing-Guard (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 24, 2018
Andy Frain Services was a fun job. I crossed middle-aged children in the intersection to and from school. The kids were fun. And I got to meet many of the parents. I was kind of on my own at the intersection. So once trained, I was kind of on my own. I was trusted that way. They must have placed much trust in their employees. That feels good.
Pros
Meeting kids and their parents.
Cons
Weather elements, lack of hours, half an hour in the morning and a half hour in the afternoon, breaks up day too much.
Easy job, poor management
Security Officer/Temporary Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIOctober 17, 2018
The site and facility were in a good, safe area. The job itself was easy enough, but the consistently poor management at the site level all the way up to the regional level was incompetent, uncaring, and overworked. This combined with the complete refusal to increase employee wages produces a poor workplace.
fun workplace
Security Officer Andy Frain Services (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 6, 2018
A typical work day is stressful or calm depending on the customers.
I learned how to stay calm dealing with difficult customers.
management are nice people most of the time unless you dont do your job.
Pros
Cons
standing most of the time
could be really good
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2018
Easy job made difficult by power seeking peons. Job was a good job I liked working it, but they would put too many unqualified people in supervisory positions.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
short on good supervisors
good workplace
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 5, 2018
co workers were respectful, stress free work place, professional supervisors, flexible shifts, good pay, works around your schedule, have good events to work for
Don’t make my mistake!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILOctober 1, 2018
Please if you care about your self don’t work here. You will not get paid correctly. There is always drama. The managers make the drama worse and add on to it. Even the higher up managers. Nothing is confidential even your social security number literally it’s out in a booklet for everyone to take even none Andy Frain employees. I had to work 70+ hours a week at times because people love to no call no show with no repercussions.
Horrible
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2018
There was no schedule ever. Someone would just text you when you work and it would be hours before the shift sometimes. Pay checks are always short and you usually never get a break even if you work a 14 hour shift. When you complain they say get over it. Horrible place to work.
Was a good place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 24, 2018
Had to wand Fed-X employees in and out of the building to make sure that they did not bring in anything that would harm co-workers. Liked talking to the employees.
Pros
Short lunch
Cons
Hardly got breaks
Excellent place to grow
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 16, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Learned alot of skills at the job. Was promoted from within and love that I have the opportunity to work for such a awesome company.
Pros
Great hours great people
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andy Frain Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about