Andy Frain Services Employee Reviews

This job was interesting
Receptionist Summer Semester (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 16, 2018
I worked this job for the extra money and thought it would be a great opportunity to meet people on campus, well was and opportunity to meet people from ESPN, college cheerleaders and the BAND
Pros
Worked all football games
Cons
The weather
I have a great manager but my pay is not enough.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILMay 16, 2018
It's an alright company to work for. It's a lot of work and if you can't handle talking to a big group of diverse people then you womt like it. The pay sucks used to be $9.30 and is now $10 only because we are down a couple employees. $10 for what we do is still not enough. But fun environment.
Pros
Manager is nice. People are fun.
Cons
No breaks. Bad pay. Hard to get a day off.
Very fun, and exciting
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 14, 2018
This is a job where I enjoy, at times can be a little difficult regarding the crowd other than that I like what I do I always seek to do my best, and always presentable at all times
Pros
Discount
Cons
Short break
Fun to work events
Guest Services (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32801May 3, 2018
It was a good job, I experienced a lot of things that I have never experienced before. Working at the Amway Center, Citrus Bowl, etc. The only thing that made me feel like it wasn't enough was getting paid 8.00 an hour.
not fun place to work
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 2, 2018
Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft maintain security premises. Write daily reports.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
No insurance
Over worked, under paid and unappreciated
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  IndianaMay 1, 2018
Given them 3yrs of hard work and leadership and nothing in return. Need 7 employees at my site and have ran with 5 for several months without any extra help. I hate to be negative but feel my staff and I deserve better management.
Cons
High health care cost low coverage, low pay, no yearly raise
The worst!!!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILApril 28, 2018
If you don't want paid properly like your should for the hours u have worked be my guest and work here after working with them for 7+ yrs and never got anywhere, don't give annual rasies, no paid sick time, no paid vacation till after being there full time for a year, being treated badly by the higher ups, this just is just a lil summary of what you can expect from Andy Frain.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything about thia place
No Respect
ACCOUNT MANAGER. Contracted (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIApril 27, 2018
Don't respect employees. Low pay. Had to fight for months to get reimbursement for items the company claimed they would pay for. Never enough support and tons of turnover.
Dont do it!
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 27, 2018
I worked for Andy frain for just 4 months and while I was there I experienced some of the worst work conditions ever. There is no compassion or care about their employees. They don't care about sickness, surgeries, or deaths in the family. You are expected to do over time if needed and if you can't your forced to stay or you will be terminated. I had two very close family members die, one of which is my father and they did not allow me any days to recover. I was expected to show up to work the next day and pretend I was ok. A co worker of mine had to have a major surgery and they barely worked with her at all. They wanted her to show up to work two weeks after. Her doctor told her she could not work for 4 weeks after the surgery and yet they made her go in against doctors orders in order to keep her job. Security gets paid 11 an hour, which is 2 to 3 dollars shy of what
A good security company pays, other security companies will pay upwards of 15 an hour for the same job. This job is not for you if you have a family, if you have any diseases or will need time off. In short, this job is the worst job I have ever taken and I hope nobody else has to endure what I have.
Horrible and Racist
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 24, 2018
This company is a joke the got little kids with no security experience as supervisors at FedEx.They let there supervisor steal hours find out and want pay you the hours that was stolen from you Management is the worse you come to them with a problem they will tell you your lying but want apologize when there in the wrong

Want to know more about Andy Frain Services?

Ask a question
check bags
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 23, 2018
I would scan people walking into the golf tournaments, or check their purses with a wan. We provided a safe environment for all the people coming to the tournament.
Terrible
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 20, 2018
Horrible place to work would not dare recommend this place to any one. The pay is ridculous ($9) and there is no way you can live off the pay checks, the hours are also terrible. No room fo.r advancement, and they do not give raises at all. Management is poor
Pros
Cons
Low Pay No Breaks Managent is poor
hang out
Crew Member /Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 13, 2018
just talk to 100 people a day learn how to be a leader make myself able to be an supervisor no hard place at the job at the end saying good bye to everyone.
A day as an Andy Frain
Crossing Guard / Security (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 6, 2018
I feel that me being part of Andy Frain. I feel that i am treated fairly. I get along with all my coworkers. Some co workers come and leave quickly and there have been others that have been their a long time. The only bad part of my job is that its in a school so i only work 9 Months of the year and the days that the school is open.

The hardest part of the job is leaving at the end of the year and coming back the next year and seeing the kids come and go. I love my job reason is i don't feel it to be stressful or hard, You just have to watch the kids and make sure their are no fights.
Good upper management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ILApril 5, 2018
Enjoying mostly everyday. Upper management was kind and helpful.
I would work for them again.
Felt I was working for a reputable company. I would hire them for my business or event.
Pros
Upper management
Cons
Site manager
I enjoyed working with a professional company like Andy Frain
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 3, 2018
I enjoyed working for Andy Frain security Services, I was asked to be a shift supervisor but had to leave for surgery that was not expected. We worked at the a UPS processing cite. Management was good work culture was good. Hardest part of the job was making sure there was no contraband in back packs going in and out of the facility.
Fun Work place
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2018
Great job and work place, great hours and nice people. the job as far as supervisors need a better attitude . the worst thing about working with them is having to stay stuck on a bike and get no break from riding . they also need more and better vehicles as wel as better protection.
Great part time job
Security and crowd control (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILApril 2, 2018
This is a great part time job to do on mostly nights and weekends. Working with the public can be demanding but enjoyable with the right attitude. The people are typically easy going as long as you remember you have a job to do.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
on feet most of the time
can be okay with the right people in place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 20, 2018
with the right people in place, the job is okay, but with the wrong people in position it and get a little reckless and can be a joke. But overall i can say i have learned a great deal of things as far as security work goes, and meet some great and amazing people along the way, but i'm ready to do something different with my life. The hardest part of the job was being on call, which seemed like every other day, i was having to pull double, triples, basically the job saw me more than my child and outside life did....
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
benefits, and lack of concern
Not a bad company
EventSecurity Officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando,FloridaMarch 19, 2018
Job was fun,but hard to get to some times. I did not work for them very long and had good experiences when I did so I was pretty happy with the job.I have no complaints
Pros
To far some times
Cons
Work was good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andy Frain Services. Our community is ready to answer.