The people you meet at this company are friendly, the work place can be easy or hard, depending on how you make it. you will meet all kinds of people, whether its another guard, or the employees. the shifts are easy to work, and really, 90% of the job is showing up to work on time. The other 10% is doing what is expected of you.
good hours, meet new people, and easy to work
unreliable guards, checks get messed up, and lack of regular raises