Angel Kids Pediatrics Employee Reviews

Angel Kids
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 20, 2018
As an intern, this is a great company to learn from and the providers are great. As an employee, the company tries to work with your schedule with school and other jobs.
Pros
Flexibility and great providers
Cons
Low salary, poor management
Great company
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 10, 2018
Loved it, but i dont have a car so there arnt many options for advancement. Management is amazing and they really care for their employees. Family is always first!
My Review
IT Director/Help Desk Technician/CMS Webmaster (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2018
AKP is a great work place, anyone coming here would love it, the benefits are wonderful, the employees are the best and the doctors are top notch, I would recommend AKP
great work place
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2018
Was a very busy clinic was a great place to do my extern there and I also learn a lot of the employees that are there. The doctors and PA was amazing and doing my hours there was very outsanding.
Fast paced environment with hard working genuine people
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 19, 2017
Interning at Angel Kids Pediatrics as a scribe was a fast paced work environment that was always interesting. I was able to gain great experience to help me in my future career
Great job to start in your carrer
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 29, 2017
5 busy locations, with great people who love what they do and want to provide the best pediatric care possible. The work environment is great and employees become family.
Changing often
Translator/Scribe/Float (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 24, 2017
Things are often changed, but it is so fun seeing babies and working with them all day. The offices are beautiful, the employees are sweet and helpful.
Promising company, and they work with your schedule
Front Desk Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2017
The company it self is reliable they work well with student schedule, and single parents, they are understanding and just a happy place to work at.
Productive and hardworking environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 22, 2016
a typical day include welcoming the patients, taking vitals, giving vaccines, lab work, and being efficient. I learned to work at a fast pace and always be accurate. The hardest part of the job is trying to get the parents that is in a bad mood to calm down and listen.
For those passionate about pediatrics, not about the pay
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 11, 2013
This company is in need of hiring professionals with better customer service skills and if they want the better individuals to apply and stay then compensation needs to be more competitive. If the pay is sub-par the majority of employees will likely remain sub-par. The theories and passions are high for pediatric health and for increasing awareness for better preventative health practices, which is important but if the work environment and pay was better I would have tried harder to stay in this position. There are "too many chiefs and not enough indians"; most employees are placed in supervisor-like/lead roles and there's a lot of bumping heads and political drama, "he said she said", makes the environment far from ideal and not a happy one.
Pros
Preventative health, desire to please patients, and new innovative ideas
Cons
Pay, Pay, Pay is too low. I do not think a single person there believes they are paid what they deserve