Angel MedFlight Employee Reviews

Positive Environment That Works Together As A Team
Director (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 28, 2018
Angel Medflight is a great place to work that appreciates and respects their employees! Leadership promotes a collaborative team environment for all employees!
Pros
teamwork
Great Place to work
Claims Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 28, 2018
Benefits and Pay are great. Training is awesome. President and Upper Management always making sure the staff is happy. I hope to work for Angel MedFlight for a long time.
Enjoyable Work Environment
Claims Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 28, 2018
Cant Beat the environment and people for such a gratifying job. Always contests and employee engagement as well as accepting of different processes. Leadership is always willing to help you and provides all necessary information and then some for training. Very enjoyable place to work and no complaints so far.
Watch you like a hawk
Claims (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 15, 2018
Management has their little group and if you are new, you aren't in the group. They watch you like a hawk and you feel as though they are waiting to catch you doing something wrong.
Pros
Nice building.
Cons
Not a team environment.
The Best
Marketing/Business Development Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 29, 2018
I have worked for Angel MedFlight for 8+ years and I have to say it just keeps getting better. Everyday I am thankful that I work for such a compassionate, caring and professional company. If you ask me about who I work for, you will need a couple of hours for me to brag. It's a great feeling at the end of the day knowing we have helped families get their loved ones transported safely.

Angel MedFlight also keeps employees engaged in fun activities that builds teamwork. Teamwork is essential in any successful company, especially here at Angel MedFlight.
Pros
Teamwork, great colleagues, fun activities, honest hard work you feel good about
Cons
not that I can think of
Growing Company with Great Values and Talented Team
Content Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 26, 2018
I have heard a lot of companies talk about culture and 'work families', but working at Angel MedFlight is the first time I've really felt a part of one. Every one of our team members is here to make a difference for our patients, maybe that's why the company draws in team players who are as compassionate as they are talented.

Working in Marketing has given me the opportunity to learn from our patients, partners, and internal brand advocates at every corner of the office. I've spoken with patients across the country about how their air ambulance experience gave them hope in moving forward in their recoveries. It's great coming to a job every day where you feel like your work really matters.

Angel MedFlight is a fast-paced environment perfect for creatives who enjoy jumping from one project to the next. Whether that's assisting at a video shoot with an astronaut, or finding new ways to share what makes this company different online, it's always rewarding.

If you're ambitious, passionate about collaboration and constantly learning, and want to join a growing company that makes a difference, this is the place.
Pros
Great company culture, healthy team dynamic, important mission statement, constant opportunities to grow.
Great company to grow with
Associate (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 26, 2017
I really love this company! They have done so many great changes over the last few years that have really impacted the associates. I feel valued, paid well, and I feel like there is tremendous career growth for me.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
Can't think of many
Awesome Company and People
Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 11, 2016
I started working at Angel MedFlight under the old management, and I can truly say that the new management team turned this company around! I enjoy going to work each and every day knowing we have an amazing team of people that are dedicated to our patients and their families, as well as the company we work for. Management sets goals every month, and rewards hard work with incentives that can be achieved. Throughout the year, we have fun activities to celebrate our successes, which definitely boosts employee morale. Our company is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to serve our patients. Fortunately for me, I work in a department that works Monday through Friday. Angel MedFlight is a great company to work for, and continually strives to be the best air ambulance company out there.
Growing company with exceptional staff
Employee (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 10, 2016
My opinion is that Angel MedFlight is truly a wonderful place to work. The employees take immense pride in helping patients with their medical transportation needs and truly care about each and every patient that they encounter. New ownership has been nothing but beneficial for growth and development of the company. There are fun employee events constantly happening and overall, the employees are very happy with their positions and compensation. This company has given me nothing but opportunity for growth and maturation. I absolutely love being an employee here.
Pros
Great compensation, room for advancement.
Growing Healthcare Company with Great Leadership
Associate (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 9, 2016
Angel MedFlight is a fixed-wing air ambulance provider that helps patients get to the right level of care they need. The company has grown over the few years I have been here and it's rewarding to see the value and service we provide to our patients.

The leadership team values hard workers and dedicated individuals. It's easy to see why they were brought in after the company was purchased a few years ago. The department leaders are smart and caring and value the associates. We provide a valuable service to our patients and hospitals and have a fun time doing it. The culture is fantastic. We have games, March Madness basketball competitions, chili cook-offs, fun can food drives and tons of other fun events.

The company pays well, too. They've hired some great talent since I've been here and they reward excellence through fun incentives and strong compensation packages.
Pros
great leadership, casual environment, smart people, great mission
Cons
sometimes long hours
Excellent Workplace
Flight Nurse (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 15, 2016
Office positions with Monday-Friday type schedule are available. Working in a flight position requires a significant amount of time away from home. Relatively small size of company presents challenges for advancement, but jobs are very secure. Clinical management is the best in the business and upper management is very supportive.
Pros
Culture and compensation
Cons
Challenging work/life balance
Case Manager
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 1, 2016
Very busy day, taking calls, coordinating with all members of flight team, and medical facilities. Autonomous work ethic, with support staff. 10 hour days and lunch provided.
Pros
patient communication, exciting internatinal work
Cons
Change in ownership, management
Good Entry Level Job
Eligibility and Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 20, 2015
Great Entry Level Job, no real room for advancement outside of Revenue Department. Great pay, environment is quiet. Environment and Culture could use some work.
Average
Transcription (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2015
Average company. Company purchased earlier in 2014 and changes have been slow and new company policies are detrimental to Angel MedFlight and the way they did business.
Pros
Close parking
Cons
Management was not experienced to take over a company
Growing Pains
Critical Care Flight Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 16, 2014
Overall, good compensation and friendly flight crews and office staff. Company was recently bought out and is going through growing pains. Forced schedule changes, leaving crews working a 9 on 5 off schedule, with one day of travel, meaning you have 4 days off between the 10 you are performing duties for the company. Marketing, well it is marketing. You will fly around in a leased airplane, all of which have maintenance issues regularly and are not what they often promise the customer. Compensation is awesome though. I do not recommend you work here if you are looking to become a better clinician, or are looking for the real "flight" experience, this is more or less a wealthy person's option not so much a lifesaving operation.
Pros
Great pay, great flight crews
Cons
Forced schedule changes, new ownership, poor communication, no education, junk airplanes
Growing Company
Director of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 24, 2014
This company is up and coming however, there are some areas that need work.
Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance
HR Generalist - Recruiter/Accounting/Payroll (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 23, 2014
Angel MedFlight is a fairly new company, started in 2007. They have over a hundred and forty employees to date. Pet friendly. Business casual. They assist and save lives.