Angels Loving Care Inc.

Angels Loving Care Inc. Employee Reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits

Angels Loving Care Inc. insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Poor mangement

Was a Part time staff who was willing to help during emergency situations and adjustments were not made on pay and or relief staff not found in proper arranged time.

Angel loving care review

Angels loving care was just opening when I started there as a manager there was not a lot of direction and the management didn’t do a lot for us that is the whole reason why I left the company I was working about 60 hours maybe even more a week so I never had time for my kids and family. The manager only cared if our clients got taken care of not our lives or personal lives

Pros

I made good money

Cons

I work so much I didn’t get to see my family

Place is great to work at and for!

I really enjoyed working for them I pleased my managers and my clients. If i could do it all over again I would. I would go to my clients homes that I was numbered to and clean dishes, wash, dry, put away. I would vacuum sweep help with litter box for clean bathroom top to bottom dust and took out trash. I’d feed them help with laundry and spend quality time with them! If I were to assign them to waking up and putting to bed I would do so along with helping with medication.

Manager did not care about her clients

Very poor management, no benefits, low pay, no paid holidays. No time for lunch on long days. Not enough time to get from one job to the other. No gas reimbursement.

Cons

No healthcare, mileage not paid for

Flexible

Travel was a lot to handle, going from city to city multiple times a day. The scheduling was very flexible usually. There was a definite lack of communication between management, clients, and employees.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Very productive and educational work places

I personally continue to grow and develop professionally since I had worked with different elderly patients with their unique needs and care. I like to take care of the elderly people, most of the time are very nice, loving people and very appreciative. Some are quiet other love to talk. Most important they appear to be happy and also having fun when they go out shopping is like a ride to a entertainment park. The mental illness patients require 24/7 care and is challenging. Now I work as private caregiver since company closed its business in 2012.

Pros

A lunch or a snack rarely.

Cons

No benefits, low salary, no breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Angels Loving Care Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

Angels Loving Care Inc. Reviews by Job Title

Learn about Angels Loving Care Inc. in popular locations

• Angels Loving Care Inc.