AngioDynamics Inc. Employee Reviews

Very stressful. Management didnt follow rescrictions.
Oncology packaging (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYFebruary 14, 2018
I got hurt and was put on a chair restriction which said I had to sit to do my job. They kept trying to take the chair away. Than they fired me for speaking up that Im suppose to follow my doctors orders and they didnt care.
Pros
Some friendly people to work with
Cons
Management dont care its all about the dollars.
Angiodynamics
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester, GAFebruary 6, 2018
Angiodynamics was a wonderful place to work at.Angiodynamics is a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, peripheral vascular disease surgery, and oncology .
poor management crazy hours.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJanuary 18, 2018
Poor management. 10 hour days 5 days a week and 8 on Saturday. If they dont like you they'll try to find a pointless reason to get rid of you. Didn't enjoy it. No home life.
Supervisor
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, GAJanuary 8, 2018
Most work days were consumed with putting out fires. Christian environment that included spiritual beliefs into every day operations.
Paid time off was given on day one.
not a worker freindly company
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, Glens FallsDecember 16, 2017
my supervisor worked very hard with us to make sure we hit our efficiencies number. the town hall meeting is where we learned exactly where we ranked by management/ceo, 1 customer , 2 share holder, 3 production worker. management does not value the production workers at all. we continue to lose production people and supervisors and the ones that remain are expected to pick up the slack or get fired. the new hr manager in glens falls is really out of touch with the us. this was a bad change. things would be much better if they would listen to the production workers, thry never do and we take the blame for bad product. things have gone down hill fast since angiodynamics bought us.
I like knowing what the medical parts did.
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYSeptember 9, 2017
I liked working there it was a fast pass job and that is what I was used too. I worked all week and usually had weekends off. Great medical benefits and a 401k that they matched. People were good to me a real connection.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Short breaks
Good entry level company
Production Helper (Former Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYSeptember 1, 2017
This is a good company to work for if you're fresh out of high school/ college looking for work.
Many benefits and plans to choose from as well as fair pay.
Hours are acceptable for a 24/hr operation.
Pros
Regular company wide meetings
Great people
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYMay 19, 2017
Great people at AngioDynamics, and a new management team is now putting together revised strategic plans. It has been difficult in terms of stressfulness, but the outcome I believe will be a much better plan for the future at the company.
Overall a nice place to work
Documentation Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manchester, GAMay 12, 2017
Close to home and a nice small town environment here a the Manchester GA facility. Relaxed environment and a joy to work so many years (20 years) at one place.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Na
Poorly managed company
Material Handler/Shipping (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYApril 1, 2017
Overtaxed coordinaters, while supervisors are focused on number and are not seeing the process. Low pay for critically important work.
If I were a patient, I would specify another firms product.
Most co-workers take pride in their job, while others are there to work as little as possible and get paid..
Unless management and HR make a drastic change in their viewpoint, this company will not survive the next five years.
Benefits
Cons
Managment-Worker contact/communication
making medical supplies
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYMarch 21, 2017
The work area was all together in one big room. Many different things going on at one time. The hardest part of the job was probably sitting in one spot for an 8 hour day.
Fast-paced work that's only sometimes rewarding.
Production Assembler (Current Employee) –  Glens Falls, NYJanuary 22, 2017
The work is extremely fast paced, you have efficiencies to make and you are reprimanded for not reaching them and not rewarded at all if you do. Coworkers are very friendly but management leaves much to be desired. It is consistently stated by others that other angiodynamics locations are more lax and more rewarding. Not a bad job necessarily but I don't expect to be treated like anything more than a number while I'm there. The benefits are truly what make this job worth it.
Pros
Paid vacation, personal time, holidays, Health insurance, Plenty of good benefits, Solid hours.
Cons
Expected to make efficiencies even during breaks, Management unfriendly and unappreciative, Mandatory overtime can last for months at a time.
Production nice people for the most part
Packing inspection (Former Employee) –  Queenbury nySeptember 23, 2016
They don't work with anybody with a disability. I have bad foot and knees and there was no sitting. I asked and I was told No. Even w/ jobs that u could do sitting, like stuffing bags.
Most workers ,,nice.
Pros
Nice, people for the most part
Cons
Dont work with a person's disabilities. No sitting
Very low paying job
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYMarch 14, 2016
Not a friendly work environment because their is a lot of issues with this company. The pay is very low for most of the production jobs you definitely can't support a family working there you have to rely on overtime to survive. Management and HR could care less about the employees they are aware of the issues and the morale there and do nothing about it. The employees are never kept in the loop when it comes to changes.
Pros
health Insurance
Cons
everything else
It's a job.
Production/Packaging (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJanuary 11, 2016
It has a diverse group of people, but very few are positive about their positions there. The environment is toxic and quite unfriendly by nature, no matter how high you keep your head.

The pay is low for the type of labor.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Everything else
a good company to work for
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYSeptember 24, 2015
I looked forward to going to work each day. I did not like the mandatory longer shifts and extensive overtime required. It was hard to plan family time. I wish that they offered part-time positions