Animal Health Clinic Employee Reviews in Picayune, MS

Great place to work if you are an animal lover
Receptionist and Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Picayune, MSJuly 19, 2015
It depends on the day if you are going to be busy or not. Great work environment and wonderful people to work with. If you are willing to learn they are willing to teach. The hardest part of the job I would say is of course with life there is always death, watching owners lose a loved one is difficult. I enjoyed saving lives the most. Especially the hard ones to save; the ones that seemed almost to far gone.
Pros
Hour lunch, luncheons on occasions, great people
Cons
health insurance, weekends
Raining cats and dogs
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Picayune, MSJanuary 31, 2013
On a typical work day I would make call backs to customers that were unsatisfied for one reason or another, I would confirm schedules, payroll, and timecards. I made sure that the employees were following OCEA Safety regulations, FDA regulations, and regulations set forth by other associations. I learned that I love working in an office environment. I like the fast pace and the need to make sure that everything is done and done correctly. I got along well with my fellow co-workers, and I am still friends with many of them even though I have not worked there in a year. With that being said their is a time for friendship and a time for work. The hardest part of my job was working for the management or the Doctors at the clinic. They were great people and great bosses , however, the worst habit that I had to work around was if even one employee complained to one of the doctors then new rules needed to be made. New policies needed to be put in place. I understand that sometimes those things do need to be done, however, not the way it was done there. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to spend time with the animals. It was a veterinary clinic that I worked for and there was a lot of traffic and it was great.
Pros
discounted pet services
Cons
needing to available via my personal cell phone anytime 24/7