Animal Health Clinic Employee Review

View all Animal Health Clinic reviews

Productive and good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLNovember 19, 2012
A typical day at work was answering phones, filing, adding new patients in computer, calling to request previous vets medical records, getting weights on all animals, placing clients and patients in the correct rooms, answered all phone calls and assisted in administrative duties when needed.
Pros
paid lunch breaks
Cons
no benefits

Other Animal Health Clinic Employee Reviews

They not that great
Vet Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood Ranch, FLMarch 31, 2018
They make you pray and talk bible all day there. The manager is the wife, she preaches all day thinking she so great. They cost a lot as well. The pay was OK not great. 3 hours lunch breaks, if you say something they don't a agree with they hold it against you. They don't let you have sick days, they want you to work sick. Even if you get a doctors note they will fire you still even if you only were out few days.
Pros
working with animals
Cons
long breaks to save them money. bible preaching.
Job Info
Kennel Worker/Tech (Former Employee) –  Picayune, MSMarch 19, 2018
Co-workers are friendly and nice to work with. I only worked Friday and Saturdays. I did not receive any benefits other than discounts on some items. I was young when I began working there, but maintained $7.25 after 2 years of working there, and only got a 75 cent raise.
Pros
Pet animals all day and got an hour lunch
Cons
Raises are hard to come by