Anistar Technologies
75Above average

Anistar Technologies Employee Reviews

United States48 reviews
They are good about finding you work.
Seem to work hard for you.

Working hard for you in times when things are rough in this world. Have best interest at heart.
Never answer your calls and not quick to assist you. Had one person (kayla) who do what she could for you always. Everyone else was rude and unprofessional. Wouldn't recommend anyone I know to work for them.
Pros
Cash advance on per diems
Cons
Everything else
Great company to work for. I was able to choose where I wanted to work. If any issues or questions came up they were quickly resolved. The work environments were also very tolerable.
This company takes advantage of college graduates and sells them on a "sales" position. If you want to work at a call center making empty dials on dead end jobs, then this is the place for you. The "management" in this company consists of constant threats and ridicule. They do not provide the proper training for their recruiter to excel in making commission. Management also takes zero time to get to know you and will threaten your job weekly. This company invests very little money to help train and to help frame you as a "sales person". Many recruiters are fed data that helps the excel causing issues internally. If you bring this up to management, then the data is deleted like it never even happened. I could not recommend a worse company to start your career with.
Pros
Free lunches once a week (depending on where your office is located)
Cons
Job security, management as a whole
Really tough to come up with a positive note in my experience so far with this “hole within a hole”. The management or lack there of is an absolute tragedy. There are multiple recruiting managers doing a job that any one person could do from their couch in their underwear. However, all the blame and stress is put on recruiters when times are tough because there is absolutely zero accountability held by the overstaffed upper management. Recruiters are put in no way shape or form a position to succeed and it’s sad to see quality employees pushed away by individuals with little to no work ethic in management positions. The lack of business and common sense in this company is absolutely comical. If you’re a bright eyed kid coming fresh out of college, look out because you could be next to be trapped in this “hole within a hole”.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Promised things from upper management but never kept their word. No room for growth awful things said about me that were untrue by potential hirer and Annistar never did research or backed me up they just cut me off and terminated my employment without explaining
As of the date of my working for this company I never had problem with getting paid I could talk to my recruiter/supervisor on weekends and after hours
My experience with Anistar was very positive. The recruiter was helpful in securing full time employment and the pay scale was above many other placement agencies.
Anistar is a recruitment company based out of Florida. They rely on you working which is a win for both parties. The work can be anywhere so you must be willing to travel. If that sounds good this is a really good start. Ive just completed my first year working through Anistar and it has been a true learning experience. Compensation is really good and housing while you travel is paid
reimbursed.Awe
If I could offer management a 0 star I would, currently working at Anistar I'm always shocked as to the the lack of management or what could be. Managers often get into bar fights in and out of the country and offer no suggestions or positive feedback for what you do or how hard you work. Management aggressively pushes that you work a 7:00 AM -7:00 PM when the agreed hours is a 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM for a position that only pays 40 hour work week and takes 30% of your commission check to only put it in there back pocket. They offer no growth but to only those who are in personal relationships with management and makes you aware of who is liked and not liked in the office immediately. Currently trying to escape the hole that I am in.
Pros
Yearly outings as a team (yearly)
Cons
Anistar Management is nonexistence in the Tampa office
Contact position used many of us to get where they needed to be because they were behind in production. Once they got caught up because of us we were all then fired
Management is very unprofessional and their bottom line is them making money, not success amongst others in the company and doing well as a team.
Goals are unobtainable depending on the Account Manager's team you are assigned to and management will always find an excuse to blame it on your work ethic.
I enjoyed working with this Company. they would help as much as they could. Management was enjoyable to talk to. Personality the staff was down to earth to me . If you ask me , if you do your job safely and watch out for your fellow co - workers and yourself you get to go home to your family and get to live for another day.
Anistar reached me at a time I was in between full-time permanent employment. So the quick and easy turn around pace was great and I was working that same week. about the work I was to perform, id say I haven't done in years but the company who used Anistar for their employee needs were great and helpful people. It was a bit time strained to get the project done in time but that's how I like to work, under pressure.
The only issue id have to gripe about is management in payroll, if something is wrong with the process in the beginning of on boarding, fix it immediately . and good luck on getting your calls returned or reaching anyone for that matter. It took a month for me to receive my first paycheck, which was due to miscommunication with their RAPID pay card, DONT DO IT.
Anistar Technologies was a great company. THey had a quick response time to my questions and were always eager to make sure I had work during my break from CG&E
I worked with this company Almost short time. Everyone’s on the job side very friendly. And patients l love my job with this company but it’s a short time with that my coworkers on the job side.
I've never had any issues with Anistar. They were my go to company when moving to the FL area for subcontracting. Very vet friendly and made the entire process very easy. Unlike other subcontractors I was able to be completely open with them with my needs and not feel like I was being unreasonable at all. It felt as if they wanted me to reach my goals.
10/10
Not fire for anyone have experience you work with your own tools and your own car they sand you to many different companies different places no matter where Seattle, Tacoma doesn’t care about how far from your house no benefits no sick time no PTO they pay on time but they let you off any time.
The site's were a little far but definitely a great work environment. The supervisors are definitely respectful and honest. I would recommend anyone here.
To tell the truth I believe the company as a hold is a good company but need proper recruiters who have the ability to distinguish between good employees and bad ones, a good customer or bad one They are just not good... and without that element of being able to go between the customer and your employee it's just another temp service. Whatever you do don't change your address to go work for them.
Terrible recruiters-lack necessary skills to be a viable staffing agency. Habitual lies to get you in the door, will set you up for failure. Do not recommend.
Pros
Yeah right
Cons
Uninformed, lie about length of job, will leave you in the dark.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anistar Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.