Anistar Technologies Employee Reviews

Excelent work enviroment
Audio/Video Technician (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 7, 2019
It is an honor working with Anistar company
I learned commitment and dedication
Management was professional
Very easygoing staff
The schedule was not stable
Technology based
Cable Puller (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMarch 26, 2019
This company is a technology based temp agency that'll find you a job in your local area and try to get you work. I truly have no real bad feelings about this company.
Pros
Work in living area
Cons
Process of identifying who you are.
Not bad
CCTV Installer (Former Employee) –  Fort Benning, GAMarch 12, 2019
I just wish the contract was longer one instead of a few months. I really enjoyed installing the CCTVs and working with the people I worked with. It was a very good job and very informative
Need to communicate better with their employees as well as advancing work
Tech support (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 31, 2019
They were great when I first started in the beginning plenty of work next thing you know haven't had work for over two months now . I know it's a slow time with it being a temp agency. Haven't had very much communication they haven't contacted me or followed up with me on anything I just think they could do better with their employees then do what they do. Looking for a full-time job like to advance in and possibly be my career .
Pros
Good hours at first
Cons
not enough to pay the bills
Decent place to work.
Cabling Technician (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 26, 2018
Contract opportunity for several of their clients. Work environment was typical for the industry. PPE and personal hand tools required for the jobs. Job description very clear from the beginning.
Always contract work Available
A/V Installer (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 12, 2018
Always more contracts when you finish a contract. They jobs that are available also range from contract, contract to hire or a direct hire. Gives you options on the types of jobs you want to accept.
They won't call you back
None yet (Former Employee) –  San AntonioAugust 6, 2018
I recieved a call to which I was told "Ok, we will be contacting you later today to set up your in person interview and on site drug screening"..... never heard from them again
Awesome place to work!
Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 1, 2018
I got to run around the country upgrading Walmart's computer network. I worked by myself, and answered to somebody over the phone every morning. My job was super simple. I would've stayed except for all the travel.
Pros
interseting job
Cons
too much travel.
Great Company
DAS installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2018
The Management is great and they always make sure to find work for me and communicate with me to ensure everything is going well. I am pleased to be working for a company that looks out for me as well as themselves.
Very good place to work
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Del Rio, TXJuly 8, 2018
Working in the job was awesome my manager was a good guy to work with we accomplish more done cause he had a good attitude that made the job much easier to finish
Pros
My manager paid for lunch and even breakfast
Cons
Had two breaks one at 10 in the morning and at 3 in the afternoon
Daily work
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 28, 2018
Easy to work with the recruiter and clients. Was informed of expectations, and orientation was easy with the construction contractor. Had no issue with co-workers. was also paid on time and the timesheet took 3 to 5 minutes to complete each day and submit at the end of the week.
Pros
daily work
Cons
Had to comply with clients schedules, and site rules.
Anistar
Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2018
This is staffing company,but they do find you very good jobs. The only problem with working for a staffing company like Anistar is, once you find a company that actually interested in you the staffing company plays hard ball, with letting you out of your contract. This is my only complaint with working with a staffing company like Anistar.
Pros
company finds you great jobs
Cons
contractually obligate
Great communication
Data Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32801May 15, 2018
I work in the field so I do not know the work culture.I have never been to the office, but the staff is great,, very helpful, addresses issues right away
Pros
Consistent with payroll
Cons
work assignments could be longer
Very Helpful
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2018
They went above and beyond to ensure that they helped you succeed. Good Communication, and answered any questions you may have. Helpful to assist any issue you may have at employment sites.
Pros
Cons
Temporary
Unproductive, stressful with no job security, with even less employee commune.
Cable installer (Former Employee) –  Oswego New YorkNovember 29, 2017
To tell the truth I believe the company as a hold is a good company but need proper recruiters who have the ability to distinguish between good employees and bad ones, a good customer or bad one They are just not good... and without that element of being able to go between the customer and your employee it's just another temp service. Whatever you do don't change your address to go work for them.
Pros
Exciting work all over the countr, If you like to travel and live in hotels (or sometimes someone else's home!!)
Cons
No job security no benefits
I like my job
Cable Technician for "ComDesign" (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2017
It's a great place to work. You can find a great work culture. The less professional part it's the communication with the Anistar manager ............................................
Management, Management, Management
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2017
The managers will give you the tools and time you need to succeed in this business. I worked her for a summer internship in Dallas and had a blast. It's competitive enough were every day was a challenge but working together as a team for a greater goal.
great company overall
Cable Puller/Security Tech (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 23, 2017
Great company overall. I actually had no problems with Anistar itself. My situation was one where the client was not working me the hours that I had agreed to...a full forty hour week at a minimum. And the pay was less than I would have liked...due to a lack of experience in that field. Anistar was hesitant to reassign me due to contractual arrangements with client. So anyway my position is to check and double check to be sure you will get the pay and hours you are happy with.
Pros
paid weekly, great work life balance
Cons
double check that client work schedule is exactly what you want
I like what i do
Cable Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2017
Learning a diff. Trade is fun and rewarding i always like telecom.and learn how to do it cant wait to learn more about this craft .ready to get job security
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Down time
Contract work
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 16, 2017
Only hire for contract work with no benefits. They might not have anything for you after the job is finished. One thing they are is flexible. You can take off when you want to but who wants to do that.
Pros
Cons
Contract work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anistar Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.