Anistar Technologies Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Very good place to work
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Del Rio, TXJuly 8, 2018
Working in the job was awesome my manager was a good guy to work with we accomplish more done cause he had a good attitude that made the job much easier to finish
Pros
My manager paid for lunch and even breakfast
Cons
Had two breaks one at 10 in the morning and at 3 in the afternoon
Daily work
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 28, 2018
Easy to work with the recruiter and clients. Was informed of expectations, and orientation was easy with the construction contractor. Had no issue with co-workers. was also paid on time and the timesheet took 3 to 5 minutes to complete each day and submit at the end of the week.
Pros
daily work
Cons
Had to comply with clients schedules, and site rules.
Anistar
Low Voltage Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2018
This is staffing company,but they do find you very good jobs. The only problem with working for a staffing company like Anistar is, once you find a company that actually interested in you the staffing company plays hard ball, with letting you out of your contract. This is my only complaint with working with a staffing company like Anistar.
Pros
company finds you great jobs
Cons
contractually obligate
Great communication
Data Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32801May 15, 2018
I work in the field so I do not know the work culture.I have never been to the office, but the staff is great,, very helpful, addresses issues right away
Pros
Consistent with payroll
Cons
work assignments could be longer
Very Helpful
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2018
They went above and beyond to ensure that they helped you succeed. Good Communication, and answered any questions you may have. Helpful to assist any issue you may have at employment sites.
Pros
Cons
Temporary
Unproductive, stressful with no job security, with even less employee commune.
Cable installer (Former Employee) –  Oswego New YorkNovember 29, 2017
To tell the truth I believe the company as a hold is a good company but need proper recruiters who have the ability to distinguish between good employees and bad ones, a good customer or bad one They are just not good... and without that element of being able to go between the customer and your employee it's just another temp service. Whatever you do don't change your address to go work for them.
Pros
Exciting work all over the countr, If you like to travel and live in hotels (or sometimes someone else's home!!)
Cons
No job security no benefits
I like my job
Cable Technician for "ComDesign" (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2017
It's a great place to work. You can find a great work culture. The less professional part it's the communication with the Anistar manager ............................................
Management, Management, Management
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2017
The managers will give you the tools and time you need to succeed in this business. I worked her for a summer internship in Dallas and had a blast. It's competitive enough were every day was a challenge but working together as a team for a greater goal.
great company overall
Cable Puller/Security Tech (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 23, 2017
Great company overall. I actually had no problems with Anistar itself. My situation was one where the client was not working me the hours that I had agreed to...a full forty hour week at a minimum. And the pay was less than I would have liked...due to a lack of experience in that field. Anistar was hesitant to reassign me due to contractual arrangements with client. So anyway my position is to check and double check to be sure you will get the pay and hours you are happy with.
Pros
paid weekly, great work life balance
Cons
double check that client work schedule is exactly what you want
I like what i do
Cable Installer/Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 24, 2017
Learning a diff. Trade is fun and rewarding i always like telecom.and learn how to do it cant wait to learn more about this craft .ready to get job security
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Down time

Want to know more about Anistar Technologies?

Ask a question
Contract work
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 16, 2017
Only hire for contract work with no benefits. They might not have anything for you after the job is finished. One thing they are is flexible. You can take off when you want to but who wants to do that.
Pros
Cons
Contract work
Not Thrilled
Data Center Cabling Technician (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2016
Unhappy with the low pay rates and the jobs are not secure. There are no good benefits. Its takes way too long for the few benefits to kick in.
Great Company
Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 11, 2016
Great working for Anistar, but not that many Hours due to the demand. They allowed he tech to pace themselves as long as deadline where meet. HR fantastic support and supervisors very approachable
Pros
Variarity of locations and teams
Cons
Not enough hours due to contracts or not continous
Recruiter was very easy to work with
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  McAdoo, PAOctober 29, 2016
A very painless process from beginning to end. It was only a 30 day contract. I am looking forward to helping them with another one in the future.
Young, energetic office with great culture and work life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 11, 2016
Typical day consist of starting with follow up meetings and networking from previous days.
Most people are young recent graduates with an older staff of outside sales executives. Working here was great for the short term, long term benefits at the moment is just moving into an outside sales position. While the company is great, the clients are what hurt the company in my own opinion, relaying on too many people is a lot of factors in determining pay and commission and that part was not great...no matter how much work you do someone else's lack of effort can hurt you.
Pros
8-5, free food at times, great culture and travel opportunities
Cons
recuriting in a telecommunications blue collar field, low base, small company still finding it's way
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2014
A typical day was I was the manger of all the equipment for the people I was working for and we ran Cat 6+ wires through the top and bottom floors of the hospital. I learned team work in a industrial environment. The supervisor was a cool guy and trusted me with a lot of the work. Hardest part of the job was the confined places.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Temp job