AnMed Health Employee Reviews

Productive place of work
Data Entry/File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 17, 2019
Get here clock in
write on post it note nurses or employees that are off for that day so if anyone calls for them will know to page for a nurse in building.

I have learned to recognize the patients over the phone that call on daily basis looking for there nurse and nice talking to most of patients over phone I know they just really need someone to talk to sometimes. Like getting to talk with them help track down there nurse.

Hardest part of the job would say trying to track down a nurse or nurse manager in the office just gets stress full at times. That ok. Its a job. Enjoy talking to the patients.
Pros
Fun place to work most of the time
Cons
Short breaks don't have my freedom to just get up, got to have someone relive me at front desk, . I do have headset can wear but can only go so far with it on.
Great place
Security Officer (Full-time) (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 17, 2019
I'm still a current officer there at the time. Although some coworkers are moody, grouchy, and overall just lousy, the management and benefits are nice. The salary is good too, but not excellent. If recommend it to someone with no security experience like I had when I first started. Likely you'll quickly fit in with everyone there.
Pros
Good managment
Cons
Bad attitudes
Never the same
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 15, 2019
Interesting place to work as the workload varies and the people are very different that I deal with. Complaints can be easy or difficult, and are always handled with respect.
Pros
Part time job
Cons
Some people have a very short fuse
Excellent experience at AnMed
Technical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 8, 2019
My management team was hands off for most things but very helpful when I needed assistance. I am able to set my own schedule with in limits. My management team backed me when I needed assistance. Overall a very good experience. I would recommend this employer to anyone.
Pros
Very hand off management
Cons
Very hands off management
Not family friendly
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 20, 2019
Not family friendly. Schedule is very hectic and you can’t plan anything. Would be good for someone who’s not busy personally or no family. Just not for me.
AnMed
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 16, 2019
I love the unit I work with; the nurses, manager, respiratory therapist, etc. are all great to work with. I wish there was a broader scope for Nursing Assistants within AnMed (as there is with GHS); but that's also a law issue not just AnMed. The attendance policy is very strict, especially if you have children and are not a "full time" employee (1.0 vs 0.9 is pretty different). The compensation as a nursing assistant isn't nearly what it should be in comparison to what I've made elsewhere; but for the work atmosphere I deal with it.
Great place and great people
Admitting Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMarch 16, 2019
Loved my job and the people. I had to relocate because of personal reasons. I would work there again but choose to work closer to home. I live in Seneca.
Interesting day checking in patients
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SC 29624March 3, 2019
Greeted and checked in patients. Accurately updated patient information in hospital database. Answered and redirected phone calls, scheduled, canceled, rescheduled patient appointments into the database. Received and sorted mail and faxes appropeiately.
Great for experience
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 18, 2019
Anmed allowed me to get the experience needed to further my career. They were great working with me being a new graduate. I was able to leave there with confidence.
Stressful
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 13, 2019
They do not value their employees and there is no job security due to large cut backs. They also do not listen to or take into consideration any of the complaints of current employees...they say they do but after working here for years you come to realize they really do not. The yearly cost of living "raise" is somewhat of a joke at 0.15 a year.
Nice job / management needs to back up staff
Business Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 12, 2019
Nice job / management needs to back up staff. Need better benefits, more money, better management. Need room for advancement. Need job security!!!
A company striving for excellence.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 22, 2019
I have learned a great deal about management and budgeting from the people I work with. There is a standard of excellence that is expected from all employees. AnMed strives to be the best and because of that, the best is expected from all employees. The hardest part of the job is confronting employees that have not done what is expected of them and having to discipline them for that. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the patients and the feel of family within my department.
It is very fast pace
Unit Secretary/Monitor Technician/CNA/EKG tech (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 21, 2019
It is a very fast-paced place to work you're always running in many different directions. You have 10 plus patients and doing multiple tasks at once.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
You have 10 plus patience, having to do multiple jobs at once.
awesome
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 15, 2019
wonderful place to work...great benefits. Wonderful teamwork. positive environment. highly skilled clinicians and support staff. administration within reach.
HR Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCDecember 20, 2018
Great place to work. Would highly recommend working for AnMed. Not only a great place to work but great care given to patients. There is a lot of opportunity for growth.
Challenging but positive
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCDecember 19, 2018
Great management. Hard work and stressful at times but rewarding. Pay is less than related organizations in the area which is hard to swallow but the benefits are amazing.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCDecember 7, 2018
After working at AnMed for over 20 years, I can tell you it is a good place to work. I’m sure different areas may have some problems, but I had a good experience there.
Was a great place to work
Physician Network Services (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCNovember 19, 2018
I enjoyed working with AnMed Health. I worked part time floating to different doctor offices to help when a nurse was absent. I worked in various offices that was helpful in learning as much as I could. My favorite part was when the doctors had time to teach. I was always learning new and exciting things.
I was dismissed last month due to some health problems that have now been resolved. Working only part-time I was unable to receive FMLA. AnMed management had to follow that protocol and I was dismissed.
I really loved my job. I am confidence that I will find a job just as challenging.
anmed health
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCNovember 2, 2018
Overall, AnMed is an fairly good organization to work for. I have been with them for 3.5 years. I enjoy my job most days, as my office is very busy. Like any company, they can always make improvements especially with compensation for employees.
Pros
half days
Cons
compensation
Productive place to work
CNA, PCT, RN (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INOctober 25, 2018
There were many learning opportunities at Anmed. The nurse manager I worked for was amazing, not only would she listen, she would also step in and help if we were short staffed. The hardest part of the job was being short staffed from time to time. Also working with urology and oncology patients made it difficult at times because most of the patients were really nice and some became regulars. It was hard to see their health decline.
Pros
Team oriented
Cons
Short breaks