Ann Taylor/ ANN INC.

Ann Taylor/ ANN INC. Employee Reviews

When it comes to advancement they give you the run around
In the beginning the advancement seemed promising but they are not willing to pay you what you deserve

They require a lot but pays you little to nothing
Don't work here if you want a peace of mind
Management is the worst! co-workers are great! they are supportive. Pay is minimum. dreaded going there every day especially seeing and dealing with most of the managers. I would never work for the company again! they only care about sales and metrics. Nothing else and they have favorites who they give more hours. All in all too much drama, little pay for the work, they talk down to you and belittle you.
Was an ok job
Was a lot of hard work. District management did not like to promote within. Ended up leaving as an ASM for a better opportunity. Team atmosphere within the store was fun and energetic.
very fun place to work and is a great entry level environment
i leanred how to work with different kind of customers which was my main reasin to apply. the hardest part would be when un packing shipemnt.Enjoyable.
Wouldn’t recommend
Ann Taylor is a passionate company but my overall work experience was not great . They make you push credit cards and you get NOTHING in return for getting them . The pay is not great and there is little opportunity for advancement. The discount is nice and the staff is friendly ,but it doesn’t make up for rude customers and the stressful environment that was too understaffed.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Very good company to work with
This company was very friendly , open to new people and treated all employees like family. Very wonderful people, great management, absolutely no problem with Ann Taylor Company.
Pros
Alot of work to be done, never sitting
Cons
Alot of foreigners
Professionalism
It was always a happy and upbeat work place at Ann Taylor. The managers and employees are super nice and friendly. They are flexibile with your schedule as long as you are loyal to them. I would definitely go back to work with Ann Taylor.
Wonderful
Great company with great benefits and the clothing is great with an awesome discount. Good work schedule and good paid time off along with an opportunity to be involved with every client.
Great work environment
You get the wonderful ability to work with and empower women everyday along with working alongside an amazing team. They provide a great work/life balance.
Productive and fun
I love my job come try us out and you will see it's a fun place to work at the people I love and care about you they have program set up to help you with your situations
Cooperative environment
Absolutely fast paced but extremely supportive environment. Great cooperation from management and coworkers. The discounts are great. There’s room to advance if you choose. Flexible work schedule.
Don’t Appreciate Staff after Good work done
Got a lot of good recommendations from customers about my good work but still the managements didn’t appreciate that ,not an increase in pay;no extra hours .it was awful.
It’s ok
Am a sales Lead for this company and for all the management work I do, I get paid bare bones to do it. Managers can be rude and hold grudges and complain about other workers yet be completely fake towards them. Love most of my coworkers, reason to stay you get nice people to work with. That’s about it.
fun workplace, loved my team members
Awesome place to work. I got discounts on a lot of the items, easy going environment. I liked the working hours, which was part time. I love being at the mall.
Ann Taylor Co manager
I’m so excited to work for Ann Taylor company as far the best place to work they do care about people ,the pay and benefits are amazing
I’m enjoying every single day in this company ,our customers loyalty is indescribable that’s why our commitment to get better customer service improved by day
Its okay
Pay is well for clothing retail and flexible schedule. Good for second job or students. Con: managers are a little immature. They want you to hardcore sell a credit card and if your an associate that has no benefit to you. All i can say is passive agressive enviornment.
To many associates
If your looking for part time job people need more than 4 hours a week to make it worth while.They give all there hours to mgr , leads 1st. I need hours to make it worth while.The discount is nice but need hours so i can buy stuff too
Great environment to work at!
Great environment to work at! Friendly and understanding management. Best place I've worked at! I wouldn't change a thing! Great discount for the employees as well.
Relaxed environment but petty coworkers and manegment
Its a basic retail environment, Would have you do the craziest jobs during your shift. One time I was supposed to work 6 hours I get there, they cut me to 3 hours and make me DEEP clean the entire fitting room. Management is like mean high school girls. Don't bother messing up because you will be a pariah for weeks with dirty eye looks and snide remarks.
Good work environment
Good management and friendly work environment. Would recommend to someone looking for a flexible schedule and fair pay. The work is very easy and as long as there is effort put forth, it is very easy to be good at your job.
Pros
friendly
Cons
good place to work
for me working at Ann Taylor was a very good job the work was very easy hours was good days and time was perfect and all the workers and managers where very professional
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ann Taylor/ ANN INC.. Our community is ready to answer.