Annalect Employee Reviews

Grueling Job with terrbible culture
Senior Group Client Relations Director (GAM) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2019
Worked 90+ hours a week. Never given good advice or a solid foundation of how to succeed. It was more like a shark tank than a work environment. No perks, just work. Terrible culture
Pros
Dmp
Cons
hours, abusive people
Potential to be a great company
Talent Acquisition Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 27, 2017
I was excited to start a career with Annalect. I was, unfortunately, "thrown " into a job that was not what my job description originally asked of me. It happens.

Super smart folks at the top, but they need to let go and trust that people can do the job they were hired for. My situation was unusual, as my supervisor went on maternity leave and I was being supervised by a freelancer who knew less about the company than I did.

The CEO here is amazing and is the model for what all at the top should emulate. I truly believe that my situation was due to several mitigating factors, that blocked my success.
Pros
Excellent product, Smart folks to work with, generous vacation days and benefits
Cons
Stunted culture, lack of investment in people and recruitment
Productive - Fun place
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2017
Its a great place to work and I've learned from the different team leaders. The workplace culture is very enjoyable, they have a lot of team outtings and have a great understanding for what they do.
Pros
Flexible
Overly 'analytical'
Director (Former Employee) –  NYMarch 13, 2017
Everything must be completed in triplicate with a long powerpoint deck to support your thinking.

Annalect is a company of analysts, which the name implies. They are aware of what the industry players can do but not how they should work together. They lack a strategic overview of how all the parts could work together.
Exciting firm, at the cutting edge of digital advertising.
Marketing Data Strategist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2017
Management is inventing and re-inventing programmatic advertising, and was unwilling to pull back the tent to let new hires understand their methods (and potentially contribute fresh thinking).
Also, management is committed to building proprietary reporting, analysis and targeting tools instead of buying and using off-the-shelf tools. So, their tools under-perform (in my opinion) compared to those used by other digital advertising and media firms.
Pros
Aggressive, cutting edge thinking and technology at work = Exciting!
Cons
Closed shop, resistant to the ideas of outsiders.
Analytical arm of OMG
Global Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 9, 2014
it's more so a cost center of analytical supporting platform for OMG so you don't expect a typical agency life to deal with clients on the day to day basis. all of its activities are focusing on the Media transaction but you can expose to a big vertical bench. think of OMG's clients list!