ANNE CARLSEN CENTER Employee Review

View all ANNE CARLSEN CENTER reviews

its a fun place to work with kids
DSP (Current Employee) –  Jamestown, NDJuly 8, 2013
Its a great place to work if you like working with handicapped kids. You learn a lot with working with these kids.The hardest part of the job is when the student leave to go to another home or they pass away.

Other ANNE CARLSEN CENTER Employee Reviews

My Experience
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NDMarch 13, 2018
I absolutely loved working here. I enjoyed the clients, flexability, and the support management offered . The pay is above average and the work conditions are excellent.
Pros
flexability
Community based program
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDFebruary 20, 2018
This job reminded me of high school all over again. If you don’t have the ins with higher ups your nothing to them. The management is awful. Everything is always a one sided story. I would never recommend Someone to work here. At least at the Grand Forks location. It doesn’t matter if you have your CNA/LPN/RN license. No hours you work with ACC in grand forks are counted towards that license, even though you do some of the work that a CNA does.
Pros
The clients are amazing to work with
Cons
Hostile work environment