Anritsu Employee Reviews

Good people and good place to wrk
Manager Channels & Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 5, 2017
Anritsu provides stable and relaxed work environment. Many knowledgable individuals that offer opportunity to learn and grow. Only downside is not much opportunity for advancements as You growth is relatively flat.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, relaxed environment. Good people.
Cons
Limited growth or advancement potential
Good place to work ...
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pine Brook, NJOctober 27, 2017
this was a wonderful place to work where I learned a Lot except the eastern region is closing their offices in the coming year and I am not able to relocate at this time to the west coast.
Directionless management and lackluster workforce
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CASeptember 1, 2017
Out of bay area and out of touch with reality of the industry.
Never attracts or promotes or inspires talented engineers.
Ensures losses every quarter and makes up by letting go of key people.
Pros
easy going since they are not competitive
Cons
you will never work on leading technologies
Out dated, slow-paced, poorly managed
Engineer/Developer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAAugust 31, 2017
This company is way behind the times when it comes to technology. Their products rank last to their competitors. They have frequent lay-offs and only the long standing employees are remaining. Their are slow to hire new talent and not very in tune with the changes in technology. Most employees are only looking to retire on the declining company
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Lack of technological innovation
I had a great boss and the managers were great to work with.
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAMay 11, 2017
Screening resumes, making phone screens.
Hiring for analog engineers.

Management was great.
They had great work culture they tried their best to keep all employees up to date.
Having to leave to have neck surgery.
Working with great people.
Pros
Working with all of H.R. and management.
Cons
having to leave for back and neck surgeries.
So much to learn for freshers
Protocol Library Intern (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 8, 2016
Every day was a new challenging day. I did learn a lot from ANRITSU.

This internship helped me enhance not only educational knowledge but also in understanding professional work culture in an organization.
• Internship helped me learn all detailed concepts of RF technology which involves knowledge about LTE evolved packet core, SGSN, MME, MME pooling.
• Knowledge of new software like RTD, Protocol test analyzer and the use of software like wireshark which makes R&D easy in the wireless world.
• Since I have closely worked with Verizon team it helped me on how the Verizon carrier work today, their current development and the devilment which is going to take place in future.
• Since my preferred area was wireless Anritsu helped me learn lots of new terms because of which I gained in depth knowledge related to wireless field which will really help me in the future.
• It has helped me develop strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• To access the relevance of the career in the chosen discipline and will help me in achieving long term goal.
Satisfactory
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CASeptember 19, 2016
Reasonable company with a decent work life balance and good benefits. The culture can be a little dated at times but overall a good place to work at.
Average
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAJune 1, 2016
I had opportunities to improve my electronic back ground, the company benefit was not too bad when I start working for them;however, they have got worse last 7 years
The company hired mostly new grads, and after few years these young people found new jobs.
I had some good co-workers, and the most part I like this company was flexible hours
Pros
big parking space
Cons
HR people were very friendly and helpful
Productive and friendly inviroment
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  490 Jarvis Dr Morgan Hill CA 95037April 18, 2016
Was a good company!

Learned to just be productive and get along.

Management needs to focus on the Supervisors!

Co-workers the friendliest

Hardest part of the job! none

Enjoyable - Having a job!!
Pros
Profit Sharing, After work gatherings
No Comment
RF Technician (Current Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAFebruary 21, 2016
I am able to troubleshoot down to system level, and down to component level on PCBs of VNA systems. I can use Microsoft office to report my work. I am a fast learning, good RF/Microwave knowledge to perform my jobs.
Well run business, many devoted works
Traffic and Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Montville, NJFebruary 10, 2016
Very efficient, took good care of the employees. Company provided seminars on health and wellness, this training was done during work hours. There always seemed to be a Team attitude toward the job. Working conditions were good. Management was very good at seeing to the needs of the workers, such as... a better chair to sit in or a larger computer screen to get more information on the screen for the worker to just a little bit more.
Pros
devoted employees, clean work areas, good communication
Cons
After a year and a day, the company was down sized and I lost a fairly good job
Good company that neglects areas requiring improvement
Sr. Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Company developed and produced quality, reliable products, but often neglected customer and marketing input that would enable them to match or beat their competition regarding functionality and feature sets.
Inadequate in the area of technical marketing and sales, including sales collateral, advertising/promotional, product introduction, sales tools, participation on standards committees, etc.
Customer support and service sometimes lacking as far as resolving ongoing customer issues and/or providing timely responses for repair and calibration. Calibration and repair services limited to Anritsu products.
Pros
Overall benefits & compensation
Cons
Support of sales channel; inefficient contact management system
Anritsu sales role
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 10, 2015
Good company with some market leading products. Work independently without micro-management.

Company has a silo-ed divisional structure which narrows market focus and hinders cross divisional synergy.

Tend to hire a lot of people in times when business is strong and lay off a lot of people when business declines. Some people have made long, profitable careers here.
Outstanding company
Sr. Inside Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 23, 2015
Outstanding all around company however really susceptible to market fluctuations and experiences massive layoffs every few years.
Pros
Great family friendly company
demanding and challenging environment
Care Management / Team leadership (Current Employee) –  Copenhagen, Rome, Prague, Seattle(WA/USA), MoscowDecember 6, 2014
Always fighting budget and cash flow constraints, working at Anritsu is quite challenging, only fittest could survive in such an environment.

Changing of working position is necessary, which brings a lot of experience from different areas of product development, implementation and support.
Challenging, state of the art, interesting, and friendly
System Architect / System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 6, 2014
The Richardson office of Anritsu develops test systems for validation of smart phones. Typical customers are operators and chip vendors (e.g. Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Qualcomm). The work is interesting because tests must be developed for new features that have not reached the market yet.