Ansell Healthcare

Working at Ansell Healthcare: 41 Reviews

Politics lead to bad business decisions

Great people and overall culture. Chaotic operations. Leadership doesn’t get to the root of complexities, easy job at times very hard to do. The company is internally focused.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Weak leadership

Good experience for me and would go back

It was a good experience days fast and labors fair but you have to stay busy and stretch out your day or you'll look like your not working and it's very gossip and that's really all I've worked almost every big name in town but nothing beats it yet

Pros

Steady income with raises and bonuses

Cons

Hard to stand out from the crowd unless you do others jobs

Ansell Healthcare insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose

productive and great co-workers

I have enjoyed my years with Ansell. There have been some challenging times with supply but overall things have been good. The management team has changed over the years and have strong leadership at this time. Overall a very good company to work for.

Overall good company

Good company, great work/life balance. Inventory levels are way too low to properly service customers. Stop outsourcing operations, this is not how you build a strong network.

Pros

Great work/life balance.

Cons

Too many executives, not enough trench workers.

Stay away from FP&A team in Iselin, NJ

I worked for the FP&A team in the Iselin office as Finance Manager and it was such a chaotic environment. Senior leaders forced me and my director to work 70 hours per week for 7 months straight, 2 federal holidays, weekends, and we did not receive any comp days. The FP&A team is stuck either doing accounting tasks such as reconciling balance sheet transactions, reconciling 3 different reporting systems, and working with external auditors on Revenue Recognition and Inventory Provision. Hence, the FP&A does hardly provides any decision support.

Pros

The people are great

Cons

Toxic leaders, no work life balance, lack of respect for employees personal life, compensation is weak

Environnement professionnel

Entreprise international Grande diversité culturelle

Work/life balance is not sustainable for higher level positions

The benefits and pay are great, however, at times the workload can be excessive compromising nightlife and weekends. The work is challenging and you are never board which makes the days interesting.

Save yourself the trouble

If you are considering going into this company in a sales role I advise you against it. The current upper management situation Ansell is chaotic and destructive. This is a company that does not care about its people. It only cares about its bottom line. People are merely cogs in a machine. My understanding is it used to not be this way. My understanding that this company used to care about its people. And there are a lot of people in the company currently that are looking for other positions for this very reason.

good life-work balance

Nice coworker, good life-work balance, good environment. Poor management, high level managers change directions frequently and sometimes don't know what they are doing.

Use too be a great place to work

Too many reorganizations, they would layoff a dozen people in one month due to budget cuts only to hire the same number or more the following month. All you are is a number there, once they think you are making too much or upper management does like you, they will get rid of you.. Best things, bagel Fridays and summer hours..

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ansell Healthcare?

Good Company

Company has a lot of good things going for it but could use a change in management. Compensation is not the best but has good benefits and some good perks.

Decent place to work

Pro: Ansell offers a very flexible culture (working from home, flex hours). Con: Transparency is questionable and decisions are made from top down.

Pros

free bagels, casual fridays, flexible hours, work from home

Cons

not transparent, decisions made from top down

Grandes oportunidades de desarrollo.

Una empresa que sirvió de escuela para muchas personas que ahi laboraron. Personas que tuvieron oportunidad de terminar sus estudios a todos los niveles, desde primaria hasta maestrías. Capacitación constante y oportunidades para todos aquellos que tenían el deseo de superación.

Pros

Bonos, Salario, Prestaciones en general.

Cons

Esquema de turnos.

Old company struggling to remain relevant in healthcare space

Too many VP's, not enough salespeople to really make a difference Too many duplicative meetings, not enough focus on field work. Mixed directions, constantly changing focus

Excelente empresa

Una empresa que me brindo aprendizaje y buenas prestaciones

Pros

Prestaciones

Cons

No tengo contras

job advancement sucks

job advancement sucks big time, all it key jobs went to poland and malaysia..they any promote buddies and friends, care less of other people. company leadship team fly globally to fancies places. expensively, while asking normal employees to tight belt, WTF!

Good company

Great experience. Provided me the opportunity to grow and learn at the same time. i would support anyone looking to join this company. Good products and good leadership

Lacking leadership

And no- being able to play politics well does not make one a leader. Lots of talk of investing in their people. But this is largely MBA speak. Executive team is good at talking about the importance of it's people, but their actions do not reflect this. Its recognized internally as a hard place to work. If you are a political beast you will succeed here. If you do work you will struggle here in any role you play here be it operations, marketing, sales, customer service.

Difficult work environment with too many changes.

Constant restructuring with almost no direction from management. Impossible to move us unless you work in HR. Difficult to trust what senior executives tell us.

Benefits

Good Company with great people

I worked at Ansell for 5 years in multiple positions within the company. Management was very strong, and I enjoyed the work environment. The only reasons I left were because of the long commute, and lack of career advancement.

High stress but room to grow

Ansell is a very high stress place to work with little oversight. If you are motivated and work hard you can progress. Ansell does need to reevaluate what it pays their employees but they make up for it in vacation time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ansell Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits