ANSWERING SERVICE CARE Employee Reviews

Depends on the manager you're assigned to.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLMay 27, 2018
If you don't get it in training, you're screwed if you don't get assigned a decent manager. 1 or 2 managers are down right biased. Co-workers are really nice and will help when they can. Benefits are mostly unaffordable. 5000 deductible is too much for a rate the average Joe can afford. It's a job. And that's all.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, pot lucks, quarterly raffles
Cons
Short breaks, management, understaffed, high turn over
It was an overall decent work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJJanuary 29, 2018
I would have liked more growth with in the company. The job "favoritized" a lot which but a stump and some people ability to move forward. The pay was that great however management and the overall office was a joy to work with.
Pros
Free lunches 401k double time and a half for holiday pag
Cons
Short breaks not enough over time offered
A Learning Experience
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 28, 2017
Although Answering Service Care, LLC was not my first job, it was a great job to have for 2 years. I enjoyed my stay and learned a lot about businesses. It was a great place to grow within the company and the bosses were always friendly yet strict.
stable job with acceptable benefits
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Margate, FL 33068November 16, 2017
Great stable job but the clients and customers are a lot to deal with. They make it seem like they are accommodating both employees and clients but they really don't make it easy for the employees. They make up for their negative ways by making the work environment fun.
Productive, Flexible, Fun and Secure
Off-site Receptionist/ Answering Service Care Pro (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLNovember 5, 2017
Working at the Answering Service Care has been a blessing. The work itself is not hard once you get the hang of it plus everyone is super helpful. The managers are all really nice and want you to succeed because then the company as a whole will succeed. Your schedule is steady, same amount of hours you signed up for, same days off so you can plan your life accordingly. The job is 24 hours so it's flexible enough to work around your schedule. People typically work here for longer than 2 years and they give you benefits like paid time vacation and PTO time as well as even allowing you to pick your schedule and have days off back to back if your scores and attendance are consistent. They recognize people's birthdays and anniversaries and give you bonuses for them. The company does its best to make everyone feel welcomed and like Family and that is truly amazing.
Pros
30 min freebie lunch breaks, work around schedule, great for students, birthday bonuses, raffles, spirit days, great atmosphere, paid holiday work
Cons
barely any overtime hours, no holidays off (pro, work alternate holidays)
Productive and fun place to work
Answering Service Operator (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Working here has been one the best experiences that I have had. I have had a few jobs before this, but none has shown how much they value the agents as much as global does. I would still be working there now, the only reason I left is because i moved up state. This job is amazing and and will always be considered one the best jobs in my opinion. Thank You Global for giving me a job opportunity
Very close knit staff
Offsite Receptionist/Customer Care (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLApril 6, 2017
Staff and management really makes you feel valued and like you are apart of their family. Very considerate and understanding. I would have stayed forever if i could.
Pros
Incentives, Double Pay for Holidays
Cons
Nonstop calls
This Company Bought The One I Was Working For - Many People Left
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WA 98168February 16, 2017
ASC bought the company that I was working for, we were a small family-owned answering service so it was sold when the founder passed away. many people I worked with had been with this company for years before the merger with ASC. Many people left our small office due to frustration with the new management at ASC. We were undergoing renovation of our office so it was frustrating to have to stop our calls because people were hammering in the background.
Pros
Fast-Paced Work, Long Breaks, Great Training, Flexible Schedules, Work From Home Opportunities, Benefits
Cons
Lack Of Communication With Management, Frequent Drama
great team and awesome atmosphere
Answering Service Operator (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLFebruary 7, 2017
I started working for Answering Service Care in 2012, the business is family owned, and many of the managers have been there for many years. They truly make you feel like part of a family. They are caring and teach us to be the same way with our clients and their customers. definitely recommend this as a place to work in the Ft Laud area.
Pros
great environment, management is fair and caring
Cons
call volume peaks can be stressful at times
Large call center
Customer Service Pro (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 23, 2016
This is a large call center, and with people coming and going, There were days when I didn't know who my supervisor was. But if you kept your head down and just did your work, it was fine.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 13, 2015
My experience both in office and as a remote agent was amazing. I learned so much and I can honestly take that knowledge anywhere. My typing speed, my grammar and my over the phone smile all increased while working for this company.