Antea Group Employee Review

Stagiaire (Master 1) (Former Employee) –  33July 3, 2013
Bonne entente entre les employés. De plus, ANTEA GROUP est reconnu comme bureau d'études de référence dans le milieu de la dépollution.

Other Antea Group Employee Reviews

Glad I got out
Staff Professional (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 21, 2018
First the pay was low, interns at most other companies made more. They made up for the low hourly wage by assigning you a lot of field hours, I average like 50+ hours a week in the warmer months sampling. In the winter months you didn't have much work since management viewed you as a field person but incapable for any complex office task. You were constantly traveling, you can easily get 50 nights in a hotel room for a year. Concerts, dates, other events including company events were missed because of last minute schedule changes. Management was difficult to work with at times. Had a "just get it done" attitude. Would disregard company policies at times to finish a project on time and budget. So lots of CYA going on because any problems with the client management was not afraid of throwing staff under the bus. It got hostile at times as well especially with other coworkers, management did little to resolve it.

Few pros however. Great wellness program and health insurance was above average. I liked the senior leadership, they were very engaged with our concerns and opinions.
Pros
senior leadership, discounts
Cons
low pay, poor work life balance, management
Good experience
Staff Professional (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CONovember 27, 2017
Overall Antea gave me great experience in the environmental field. I never did the same thing everyday and learned a lot about different things. The benefits are good. But it is consulting and there isn't job security.
Pros
benefits
Cons
schedule changes daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Antea Group. Our community is ready to answer.