Anthem, Inc. Employee Review

View all Anthem, Inc. reviews

Great social mission, Engaged and professional team members
Vice President of Enterprise Individual (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 22, 2014
Enjoyed the work, the focus and impact to the members we served
Salary, Benefits, and Mission to improve the health and wellbeing of our members
Tough Industry, and Life/Work balance

Other Anthem, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fast Pace/ Low Quality
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMarch 16, 2018
As a customer service advocate, our commitment was to handle a first call resolution to all customers so that they did not have to call back in for issues. Unfortunately, that was not allowed. When their were calls in queue, we were available to assist with no time to research customers' resolutions. It was disheartening. Also, when a member asked for a supervisor, out policy was to not allow someone else on the phone even if they were "available".

The hours were set every 6 months based on performance. Raises were minimal but the work load kept getting higher. The management and security were polite, but some things were out of their hands.

The company should focus more on this position as they are the point of contact for its members. They seemed to be more focused on the CEO gaining more millions.

Overall, I would have liked working for the company better in a different position with all the benefits available.
Great company to work for
Customer Care Representative III (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMarch 16, 2018
I worked at Anthem for many years and I loved the work culture ,I learned GREAT DEAL about Healthcare from the company. My co workers were Multicultural and we all were one team and consider one another to be like family. To this day I am still friends with people I worked with many years ago.

The Company was great at appreciating their employees and making us feel like we could work for the company until retirement age.

I traveled an hour and some everyday to work ,until I moved further away from the job; then I had to relocate closer to home.

Never the less, I would love to work for this company and grow with it until I am able to retire because it was the best company I could have ever worked for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anthem, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings