Anthem, Inc. Employee Review

View all Anthem, Inc. reviews

exciting atmosphere
Claims Adjustor/ Correspondence Rep (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 22, 2014
The work was very valuable in content. I had assist to many resources and they encouraged furthering education.

Other Anthem, Inc. Employee Reviews

Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJune 23, 2018
Answer incoming calls and resolve issues. Make appointments for members and call physician offices to confirm they would take new patients. Do follow ups as need to solve problems, take payments over the phone.
Great company to work for.
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 23, 2018
I worked with the co. for several yrs. & LOVED the job! I have recommended the co. to several people, & I only left due to relocation. Anthem is a GREAT company to work for & I am pursuing a position with them in my new location once settled. This is a fast paced work environment & not for everyone, but I found the day passed by quicker that way.
Pros
Benefits, advancement opportunities, nationwide, community involvement encouraged
Cons
Use of your PTO can sometimes be a challenge

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anthem, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

51K
41K

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight