Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza Employee Reviews

Enjoyed my time there, working with lots of great people
SERVER, TRAINER, GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 8, 2019
Advancement is very easy here. Just work hard and be a team player. There is lots of hands on training and great incentives that the corporate team work out to make it a fun place to work!
Review
Busser (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJJanuary 3, 2019
Working there was a bit of a mix of feelings. Your co-workers were either extremely nice to you or they want nothing to do with you. Everyone felt and acted they where better then each other which created tension and drama. The few relaxed people made it enjoyable to an extent.
Pros
50% discount on food, reasonable breaks, decent tipping.
Cons
Unnecessary drama. Unmotivated co-workers.
Fast Paced
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Exton, PADecember 20, 2018
A typical day for a server is 3-5 hours. Definitely enhances your people skills and confidence. Management is pretty relaxed as far as rules and grand standards.
Pros
quick money
Cons
repititive
Wait Staff (Current Employee) –  Newton, MADecember 3, 2018
Anthony's is a great place to work and the hours there are perfect for my schedule. I want to continue working there so I can move up the rankings. Excellent compensation
Love my job at Anthony’s
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RINovember 27, 2018
Great Management, great atmosphere and the food is Anazing. Great company to work with. I look forward to working because of the culture and a great client base
Good people in a good environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, NJNovember 15, 2018
Worked here for a while. Made a few good friends. Feels like you're a part of a family. Really good on those good, busy nights...depends on store location and what's going on in the area
Great High School Job
BUSSER (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 9, 2018
I think that this is a pretty face paced job for a young High School kid looking to make some quick CASH! You mainly get paid through your tips, so work as much as you can. As much as it sucks to work on the weekend that's where all your money is at! The managers where very flexible with the scheduling and consistent, all and all a great work environment.
nice people
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Concord, DEOctober 30, 2018
I would chop and prep vegetables for cooking and make salads. I would also prepare wings, ribs, tuna, canoli's, pizza dough, ect. I would also wash dishes if needed.
Work Experience
Busser (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 22, 2018
Working at Anthony's has taught me how to talk to guest and be more friendly, as well as the hustle for having a job. Move quickly and get things done quick. Its a very friendly place and everyone get along like a family. Every other manager was well behaved and mannered, no matter what it was they made me do, they would say it with respect, not our current boss.
Pros
Friendly place, good food, good money.
Cons
Boss, fast paced, repetative work.
ok place to make some cash
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 15, 2018
Ang this regional manager is a lovely woman who works hard and cares about her staff. in general the employees are nice but a little lazy. They have no problem overloading the few good workers with extra duties to make up for their laziness. still I have no real complaints about anthonys.
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
physically demanding
Stay away
General Manager (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYOctober 11, 2018
Anthony’s is a joke. 12 hour work days, no support at the restaurant level & even worse support from “upper management.” Regional manager is unprofessional, rude & just likes to yell about nonsense. Zero work like balance, training program is a joke too. Stay far away if you ever want to have a life outside of work.
Productivity
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Ramsey, NJOctober 4, 2018
Its a good place to work, which gives you a sneak peak of what the real world is by dealing with people and new things on a daily basis. It allows you to meet and talk to a series of people.
Sketchy business practices
Server (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsSeptember 21, 2018
This is not a company that I would recommend to anyone who needs to make a living or anyone who wants to be paid fairly for what they're worth. They do not give you ANY of your tips when you work the takeout counter( which you will end up doing even though it's not your job )and claim that it's part of a slush fund for Christmas party that hasn't ever taken place before? Complete BS. They also take a percentage of your tips and and use it to pay off the credit card companies which is illegal in MA, but somehow they're getting away with it. You will not make money here and the bartender will try and steal your tables. Management is a joke and while civil to work with ultimately does not care about your schedule or the amount of money that you're making, probably because the district manager and the people higher up don't care about them either. Do yourself a favor and just completely avoid this company.
Pros
Free pizza when they make a mistake because they constantly do.
Cons
Everything else
Catering Supervisor/Administration Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 22, 2018
Great food and fun work environment. I have learned a lot with this company and they have offered a competitive salary. I enjoy the atmosphere and the clientele has always exceeded expectations.
Very Cooperative and good environment
Take-Out Server (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLAugust 22, 2018
I learned how to work with others very well because in this field on work you need to be a team and work together. The management was great and made me feel very comfortable. The most enjoyable part of the job was how quick paced it was.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
No benefits
Overall not a bad place to work
DININGROOM SUPERVISOR /BARTENDER/BAR TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Cranston, RIAugust 21, 2018
Being in the restaurant industry this position and company are not that bad for a corporate environment. After the company changed to a more corporate the work environment became more difficult to keep pace with the changing environment. Once the transition happened things settled down a bit; however, more hiring was done externally instead of from within, creating some hard feelings with staff that had been working towards promotion.
Pros
great food, values and solid work environment
Cons
constant changes
Great job culture
Waitress/Bartender/Manager (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLAugust 13, 2018
When I first started it was a smaller company that gradually grew. It was very family oriented environment. Lots of responsibilities but at the same time it was fun to work, everyone was like family. Even the customers.
Challenging a fast-paced in a fun way.
Server/Bartender/Takeout (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLAugust 5, 2018
I can just remember never feeling like it was a drag to go to work. I enjoyed the environment I was in and the people I worked with. They made me feel comfortable and welcomed, which made me feel relaxed and helped me perform services better. My manager was very understanding and valued to purpose of teamwork. She showed us what is was like to be apart of a family outside of our families which was really humbling and refreshing. All in all I really enjoyed my time spent at Anthony's and I know I won't ever forget it.
Pros
good money and good hours
Cons
uber eats caused twice as much work with half as much pay
Very fun place to work
Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 29, 2018
My mangers at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza were exceptional. They made sure that no matter what conflict you had, it would get solved as quickly as possible. They were extremely nice and were happy to work with their employee's. The people that worked there were very generous to help everyone out, no matter what they were doing. The guests were also very nice and understanding when they came in to eat. Overall, it was a great place to work, and I recommend everyone to give it a try if they're interested.
Pros
Great food, great people
Busy and fun
Waitress/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 24, 2018
This place is a good job for student and people who needs extra cash. No good for a living. You get to meet good people and learn how to deal with costumers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

5.0InHerSight Score

5.0Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

5.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight