Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. Employee Reviews

1.8
Ratings breakdown
No one knows who is actually running this company.
Association Services (Current Employee) –  Pitman, NJMay 11, 2018
Working for this company is like going back in a time machine. No one really knows who is actually running this company and calling the shots because there is no transparency. You'll be expected to do executive-level work while occasionally asked to play the role of secretary because they don't want to hire one full-time. Your payment most certainly will not reflect your experience, skills or performance.

AJJ doesn't provide yearly merit raises or cost of living to the majority, even when increasing client rates each year, which is why they are having trouble keeping new people in the door for the positions they are seeking to fill. And they don't appear to care about quality either. They will fill a position with whoever is willing to accept the pay because it will be the clients' problem when they don't perform or leave in a year, not theirs.

There are a few perks with this job but not ones you will ever receive from management. You can certainly meet nice people, get some experience, and achieve a nice work/life balance which is why most people who are here are still here.
Pros
Kind people, work/life balance, the clients
Cons
Toxic culture at times, no compensations, lack of advancement opportunities and overall quality management.
Friendly Environment
Association Management (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJMay 9, 2018
This is a company of less than 100 employees and the work atmosphere is good. My colleagues are willing to help each other out as many of us have different times of the year when we are the busiest.
We recently received merit raises which were greater than what a standard cost of living increase would be. This was a very encouraging change and made me feel like I am valued by the owner and management.
All employees are encouraged to expand our roles when appropriate and suggest job changes providing us with the opportunity for personal and professional growth and job development. While not all suggestions are adopted, the ability to make them is appreciated. My team has regular meetings and webinars to provide training and stay on top of current trends. Job openings are always posted internally to allow us the ability to grow within the company.
Some of the positions, like mine, include travel as part of the job which gives us the opportunity to see other parts of the country. It allows me to meet many of the people we work with and provide service to on a personal level. Also, it helps put a face to a name and reinforces that there are real people out there we support.
There are regular office celebrations for Mardi Gras, Halloween, Christmas and birthdays, there is always food for grazing on the table. Having worked at other companies, I know there is no such thing as a perfect workplace, however I enjoy working in this friendly, supportive environment.
Lacks Vision and Leadership, Extremely Low Morale, Old-School Management Mentality
Association Management (Current Employee) –  Pitman, NJMarch 7, 2018
The company overall is disorganized and lacks leadership, corporate management, and vision. Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is content with the status quo and offers no incentives for growth or personal performance.

You will be undervalued, underpaid, and overworked. There are zero company benefits to compensate for the fact that there aren't any annual performance or cost of living raises.

The company is stubborn and chooses to remain in an out-of-date management mentality because their employees don't matter to them.

The only good thing about this company is its employees. They are the only thing keeping AJJ's clients in the door, without incentives to do so. The company morale is nonexistent. There is only enthusiasm for the clients.
Pros
fellow employees
Cons
Out-of-date, disorganized, poor management, low employee morale, cheap, culture.
Support
Support Service (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJFebruary 17, 2014
My coworkers are wonderful.

The management could be less old boys club and learn to appreciate all persons contributions. The double standard and different rules for different people are frustrating.
Pros
Tight knit group
Cons
Boys club/secretary pool mentality
This Company is the worst
Association management (Current Employee) –  Sewell, NJOctober 12, 2013
They have not given their employees raises in 5 yrs. The culture is extremely chauvinistic.
Cons
They have high expectations will little to no rewards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight