Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electric

• Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Good company

Fun environment, good people. Enjoyed working there. Good pay, good management, everyone was professional and nice to work with. Definitely recommend Anthony's

very stressful, procedures are always changing.

Very stressful, high pressure to preform. Your work is critiqued by too many people. Not a good work life balance. They are open from 7am to 11pm everyday of the week even Sunday

Pros

Job security

Cons

Constant pressure to make outbound call as well as take inbound. Procedures constantly changing, difficult to keep track.

Poor Mgt

Mgt from all departments are only out to watch after themselves. They don't care if you succeed as long as they look good to the owners. Favors are played to those that kiss the boots of those in Mgt.

Fast paced,

When it's busy it's BUSY. Demands and performance metrics are not realistic sometimes. Pressure can sometimes be overwhelming. Management is typical. Room for improvement. Change of procedure, pay structure, and job requirements is constant. In fact change in general is constant.

Horrible company to work for

I did the apprenticeship program that they had graduated and was enjoying the work than when I started actually knowing more about the company I noticed they gave better jobs to the favorable people they gave me fake promises and made me sign a contract that was completely trash wouldn’t recommend working here by any means

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Broken Promises

Well starting. They will tell you anything you want to hear. I was lied to multiple times sent home early most days. Only the “Favorite “ Techs got good paying jobs. Will lie to customers selling work they don’t need. Extremely over priced. They are out to Fill their pockets and nothing else. Would strongly recommend not working for this company.

Slave work for minimum pay

I would not recommend this company. The management is more like a corporation in that it's just out to get every dollar they can from you and the customer. The only way to get a decent pay is to sell a bunch of extremely overpriced stuff.

Unfulfilled promises and sold a dream

You build a close knit of friends with your co workers, but mingling, talking or enjoying yourself is frowned upon. A ton of broken promises and lies are made. The turn around in the company is terrible.

Pros

Free activities, free lunch or breakfast sometimes

Cons

Unknown hours, get lunches taken away during busy periods, schedule is always off

All they care about is money and not how everyone should be treated

Bad management Favoritism Lack of work Makes you promises they can't keep Employees are not friendly No accountability for the people they favor Fire people quickly just to minimize costs High turnover rate which is not fair Only thing good is when you go to work outside of Anthony's. The management will pick at you because they have nothing else better going on

Pros

Quarterly bonuses and working in people's homes

Cons

Having to deal with management at Anthony's they are trash

Terrible place to work

I was never sure if I had a job or not everyday. Very inconsistent also dealt with racist customers and co workers. If you're an assistant you must use your personal vehicle with no gas reimbursement.

Pros

Quarter bonuses

Cons

No job security

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electric?

Fun but fast

So much is expected on a daily basis that its trying to get it done without being intercepted for something else to do. Can’t make a list just have to try to keep 3+ people happy at same time

They give you the tools to be successful. However, it’s up to you to capitalize on the opportunity

I started at Anthony PHC in May of 2017. It wasn’t long before I realized what I had to do to be successful at this company. Surprisingly enough, it wasn’t the tools they provide for you or the training and knowledge they instill in you. Obviously, they are an integral part of your development, but having the motivation, fortitude, and the desire to be the best you can be, is what will fuel you to be your best self. In essence, Anthony PHC gives you the tools you need to be successful. But they can only show you the door; you’re the one that has to walk through it.

Pros

You decide how successful you want to be

Cons

No ice cream refrigerator during winter months

Great work life balance,

Started a new career! Initial training was great and this job allows you to manage your own business. The hours are amazing and everyone is very supportive.

Pros

Hours, balance, appts set for you.

Cons

Commission only, build your business.

I enjoy working here

Good teamwork environment. I really like the apprenticeship program! We get classroom time and we get to learn from experienced technicians. Chances to work a lot of hours.

Great company to work for

I feel the company is very considerate of it's employees and care about there employees from the top down. They are willing to help in any way they can and always open to conversation.

Pros

Plenty of oppurtunity

Cons

Starting wages for apprentice

Great place to work!

Anthony plumbing heating and cooling is a great place to work with some amazing people. I have made many new friends while working here. The schedule is also pretty good. Management is understanding when needing to miss a day because you are sick or have a family emergency. I would highly recommend people to work here.

Personally, best company I've ever worked for.

What I appreciate most about this company is that from the top down, owners and employees alike are striving to provide great service and a positive environment. They have the added benefit of a thorough, in-house apprenticeship program which works to insure each new technician enters the field knowledgeable and prepared for the job with all applicable tools provided.

You Could Do Better

All in all, you're just a number to this company. Your hours are chaotic. There is hardly any promotions. You are basically expected to be a robot. If you don't book every call, you're getting write ups. This places charges a stupid amount for a service fee and most customers hang up. They don't wanna pay the crazy amount. It's then your fault cause you didn't force the customer to book a service call. Its stupid. You seriously cannot book every call that comes in. If you wanna be treated like a robot, this would be the place, but there are way better places.

Pros

Hour Lunch

Cons

Low Pay, No Work Life Balance, Inconsistent Hours

not a friendly place

The co-workers were never friendly, there was always a "click" going on. We could not be our natural selves, we had to read from a script like a robot.

Pros

Cons

listed

Great people and great culture.

You will never hear anyone say "that's not my job" here. They thank you for working late and share in the company profits. It is fast paced in the summer, but rewarding. They are building an "Anthony University" to teach technical, sales, leadership and life skills. A lot of laughter and fun along with the hard work.

Pros

Support, full time trainer, continuing education and a positive culture.

Cons

Summer workload but money is great.

Fun Place to work

Great Company, Great People. It is a fun place to work. Peak seasons are a bear. A lot of hours. You have to wait a year for vacation which is only 1 week.

Pros

Fun Place Great People

Cons

Vacation after one year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electric Reviews by Location