Anthropologie Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 467 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Anthropologie is a unique, full-lifestyle shopping destination, with a mostly exclusive assortment of clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty, furniture, home décor, garden, bridal, and more. The brand opened its very first doors in the autumn of 1992 in Wayne, Pennsylvania, and today operates over 200 stores around the world. Though distinct in style and spirit, Anthropologie is part of URBN, a portfolio of global consumer brands. Visit the URBN Investor Relations and Global Community In...
Anthropologie is a unique, full-lifestyle shopping destination, with a mostly exclusive assortment of clothing, shoes, accessories, beauty, furniture, home décor, garden, bridal, and more. The brand opened its very first doors in the autumn of 1992 in Wayne, Pennsylvania, and today operates over 200 stores around the world. Though distinct in style and spirit, Anthropologie is part of URBN, a portfolio of global consumer brands. Visit the URBN Investor Relations and Global Community Initiatives pages to learn more.
Anthropologie is in constant conversation with our creative-minded community, and we take pride in our connection with individuals who prioritize self-expression and pursue inspiration, knowledge, and experience in the spirit of boundless curiosity.
Our customers are creative people, who want to be and look like themselves. They have a sense of adventure about what they wear, and take a thoughtful, personal approach to interior décor and the harmony of home. Although personal style is important to them, they’re not governed by trends. We listen to our customers and look to our community for inspiration and feedback – the intention is to exceed their every expectation, in unexpected ways.
There are 2 Anthropologie jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Anthropologie.
Salary estimated from 2.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Anthropologie have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 79 questions about working at Anthropologie. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Anthropologie employees.
Insights from 291 Indeed users who have interviewed with Anthropologie within the last 5 years.
They may ask you to put together and style an outfit as part of your interview process. They also ask about your first experience with the Anthro brand.
They may ask you to put togeth...
"What makes a successful selling & service environment?" "When you work within a team, what do you add to that team?" "How do you hope to grow with the brand professionally and personally?" "Do you have a love for styling and how do you grow your passion for styling?" "How do you prevent customer theft?" "Do you have any retail experience?"
"What makes a successful selli...
They asked me to gather together an outfit for a specific occasion and present why I chose the pieces. They also asked a lot of questions about how I would treat customers and handle customer scenarios.
They asked me to gather togeth...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Anthropologie?Published on May 24, 2021