ANTONIO'S PIZZA Employee Reviews

Bad Culture
Driver (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHMarch 30, 2019
Really BAD management,very poor decision making,Unsafe behavior.No review for raise, that was suppose to happen after 6 months, was there for 7 months.
okay temporary job
Pizzaiolo (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHMarch 25, 2019
A typical day as a crew member is like any other fast food place or carry out. You have fry line, pizza line, phone stations, and the cashier to tend to. Management is laid back depending on location, gossip here and there but is expected, Hardest part would be getting orders out during a huge rush but after a while it's nothing, The most enjoyable part will be working with pleasant customers/coworkers.
Pros
Free food, otherwise a 40% discount
Cons
Tips taken from cashiers, no longer accepted. Weak wages
It's food service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Easthampton, MAMarch 12, 2019
This is and should be a short term job for anyone. Its a terrible place for women to work without being harrassed or constantly criticized. Women and drivers do not get raises only more responsibility with time. It's a terrible and unhealthy environment to be in.
Pros
Food
Cons
Management, pay
Good people, but bad overall.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Green, OHFebruary 16, 2019
Worked at the Green location for 9 months. It started off normal. But they have an absurd delivery range of 8 miles so have a ton of drivers. It continually got slower and slower to the point of me making $20 on a friday night and only taking 3 deliveries.
Pros
Really good people
Cons
Rediculous delivery range, too few deliveries
Stressful and fast-paced job
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHFebruary 10, 2019
I was put in charge of a lot of different tasks and received minimal help from other coworkers and managers when struggling. The other staff members were nice, but some were a bit creepy. The ages were all types.
A lot fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Annapolis rdFebruary 5, 2019
I love to work at Antonio's pizza planet ,the reason I'm looking for another job is because I need more money ,and another schedule too ,I'm hard working women .
Pros
Free food
Cons
More money i need
Easygoing work environment.
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Parma, OHFebruary 4, 2019
The people who work there are very nice and friendly. It’s not hard to get more hours as a busser or dishwasher. Hostess try and sit sections where waiters work, evenly. Waitresses leave no later than 11 most days.
Pros
Free food occasionally, easy, nice people.
Cons
short breaks.
Poor management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Broadview Heights, OHJanuary 28, 2019
Overall my experience with most co workers was great! The management on the other hand not so much. They loved their favorites giving other drivers 2-3x the amount of hours than others with no real reasoning and then when asked about why hours were being cut they would blame it on higher ups!
Cons
Overall a fun place to work, but gets very stressful during the dinner rush.
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Parker, COJanuary 27, 2019
A typical day of work was only about 3 hours because we'd get let off early after the dinner rush stopped. I learned a lot of very useful customer service skills. The tips only go to the owner though, no one splits them and they don't go towards anyone's pay. A good environment for a high school student and the food is free when working. It is very easy to learn how everything works and where everything is. The assistant manager is very understandable and makes work fun. The owner, however, is a very poor character and did not handle a very serious work problem well at all, which is why I quit. No paid time off, but they are very lenient with vacation and sick time. Before the issue happened I enjoyed working here a lot, but after it was brought to light it went downhill.
Pros
fun environment, free meals while working and sometimes when you're a customer, lenient vacation and sick time, easy to learn, gain good work skills.
Cons
no breaks, poor management
Fun place good management
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Green, OHJanuary 18, 2019
I had nothing but good experiences there. The management that was there when are worked was fun and easy to work with and helped us make quality that we were proud to give to people.
Fun and Fast with lots of smiles
Customer Service Representative Supervisor Driver (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHDecember 10, 2018
Opportunities are plentiful here. Company is flexible with hours and understanding to a family and responsibilities that are outside this workplace. Chance for advancement with a growing company if you so choose. Have been working here for several years and plan on continuing. A company that believes in Good product quality and Good service always benefits everyone.
Pros
growing company, meal discounts, flexible hours
Cons
there is none
good work place
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PADecember 4, 2018
it was a good place to work for my first job. it is family operated and run by a nice couple. everything is clean and the food is baked fresh and nothing ever is wasted.
Antonio's
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILOctober 17, 2018
Antonio's Pizza was a fun place to work as just a few hours a week, part time. The pay was decent and depending on the deliveries on any given night, you can make some decent cash.
Don't even think about to work here
General Manager (GM) (Former Employee) –  Avon, OHOctober 12, 2018
This mom and dad business is horrible, the employees have no right, just "Do what I told you to do " harassment and discrimination is their mission and vision. unfortunately, they buy you with rainbows and unicorn, but after you work there you realize that is worth to work at McDonald. Multiple critical health department violations and dirtiness on all of the restaurants and the family owners know about everything and don't care about it.
Pros
40% discount ?
Cons
everything else
Pretty Good
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Cuyahoga County, OHSeptember 15, 2018
It wasn't a bad place to work for. I learned how to make pizzas and make dough. The managers weren't bad to work for. The hardest part was to make dough and make pizzas all at the sametime.
Pros
good amount of hours
Cons
not enough people
Productive work environment with relatable employees and cooperative managers
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHSeptember 9, 2018
Antonio's Pizza is a company I never considered working at. However after experiencing the work environment and the relatability, compassion, and understanding of the managers, I was able to work comfortably in a welcome work environment.
Pros
Discounted food
pizza places rule
Cook/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHJuly 19, 2018
it was a great job. loved every minute of working there. I love pizza so it was awesome for me. I liked delivering because it meant less time inside the shop
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
They shouldn’t even be in business
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  North Royalton, OHJuly 19, 2018
They don’t let you take a break ever , not even after working 10 hours . Only smokers get one cigarette break per shift . If you don’t smoke you’re out of luck. No time to eat or sit down. Their management is terrible. They cuss at their employees and kick the equipment when angry. They even once flipped out on me for telling them you can’t use raw meat knifes on the salad bar .
Pros
Cons
No breaks, poor management
It’s awesome!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIJuly 13, 2018
It’s really cool to work here, honestly the vibe is so free and such a happy place to work at, if your having a bad day they always cheer you up! Hours are very flexiable too
Fast Paced
Phone Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJuly 3, 2018
As long as you are fast paced and able to have some enthusiasm, you will be okay working here. Especially on Fridays, it gets busy here. I say go for it.
Pros
No experience required
Cons
Slow except for Friday's