Anyone Home Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 18, 2018
Wonderful place to work! Everyone is very nice and helpful. Training is excellent. I felt I was a vital part of the group from Day 1. Hours are sometimes long.
Pros
Friendly work enviornment
Cons
Pay
Data entry
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Eastern CapeApril 29, 2018
I know data entry very well so i prove it if you will give me work .I will do data entry job on fast on company on bangladash and i will top on our company.
Pros
data entry
Cons
data entry
Family Oriented, Fun Place, Relaxed Environment
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 28, 2018
Anyone Home is a great place to work. Everyone here is very friendly and understanding and wants the same thing for each employee. The management here is outstanding. They are there whenever you need them and try to answer any questions you have to the bed of their abilities.
Pros
Free lunches, paid breaks, time flies. overtime is offered every week.
Cons
short lunches, on the phone all day
High expectations, with no rewards.
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAApril 16, 2018
Often the company talks about the culture they have created, but they do not treat the employees the way they talk about. I had a great manager then he got transferred and was given a new manager who clearly did not like the job. She would grade my calls and fail them, then in meetings with the CEO they would give the calls 100%. It changes raises and promotions.
Pros
Free lunches and sweatshirts.
Cons
Not kind coworkers.
The best place to work for any millennial within radius.
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCFebruary 20, 2018
Anyone home is a great company to work for hands down. Their team is great, very helpful, attentive, and always ready to teach you more things to grow. The only downside is that the company is still new so there is a lot of growth for the company to undergo, but that just makes sticking with them long term very beneficial.
Pros
Extended lunches, Free food all the time, flexible dress code
i was my own boss
House Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Martinez, GAFebruary 1, 2018
i was my own boss i cleaned the home i lived in as payment for staying there but eventually the owner got to good for me an thought i was gonna pay an clean an that wasent happening
Relaxed, Fun and Team Oriented.
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCDecember 29, 2017
Anyone home is a wonderful company run by the most compassionate people I have ever worked for. It was a shame to leave and recommend it to anyone. Very fun environment and plenty of advancement opportunities in this new but quickly growing company.
Pros
Free lunches, food trucks, compassionate management, great training
This job is BS
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 26, 2017
I was an employee since the spring of 2016. I was promised a management position from the beginning as my background was quite extensive. They talked me into leaving a job I didn't like but made good money to come to them and be thrown into an hourly position with no benefits, less pay, no vacation, you had to work 2 weeks to accrue 3 hrs of PTO and they just recently implemented a sick leave policy. They lie to get you in but don't follow up on any of the stories they tell you. The job is based out of California and they try to implement the same rules as they do there in SC. I wouldn't waste my time unless you are a kid looking for something to get a paycheck. If you have kids or a family or looking to build a career this job is not I repeat NOT FOR YOU!!!
Pros
The coworkers on the floor with you
Cons
Managent lies, superrvisors are lazy, your on your own once you leave training, place is ran by kids.
Stressful and Emotionally Draining
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 25, 2017
If you can not handle dealing with people on the phone fussing at you for things out of your control 8 hours a day 5 days a week, this job is not for you! It sucks!
Pros
Coworkers, catered lunches, no dress code
Cons
Unprofessional upper management, breaks and lunch scheduled poorly, nepotism in the workplace
Empty promises and you will feel very insignificant.
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  CAOctober 24, 2017
This company is still new and growing, and the job itself is not bad, but it is full of empty promises and you are literally treated like a number.
They draw you in with "flexible hours" and "bonuses" and "lots of overtime opportunities", but none of these things will apply to you at all. The hours are not flexible, you are put into a lottery system for your shifts and must work those shifts, at the same time, everyday. And you don't get any bonuses until at least three months after you start, also there is only overtime in the summer- which I started in the fall.. so will basically mean no overtime for another eight or so months. The main good things i can say is the people/ coworkers are nice and the dress code is relaxed.
However, they have an extremely absurd point system that will belittle you into the tiny pathetic little number you are...
Clock back in from lunch a minute late OR 1 minute EARLY, you get a half point counted against you. Call out sick for a day, get a full point counted against you- even if you paid to see a doctor and got the required doctor's note. The list goes on.. 5 points and you get a write up. Best part is no one will go over the point system when you start working, and no one will tell you how many points you might have until it is too late, so you will have no clue how many you have until then. They are so stingy with the point system that you might go insane stressing out about clocking back in at the exact precise second you are supposed to.
If they just change the point system or get rid of it, I think this place would be literally a
  more... thousand times more enjoyable and won't make you feel like a corporate's little prisoner.  less
Pros
relaxed dress code, nice co-workers
Cons
Empty promises, repetitive calls, short lunches, absurd point system.
fun environment
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXOctober 1, 2017
I love you a mechanic I know how to fix anything from motor problems to brakes an transmission overheating problems and tint windows and doors and inside problems
Pros
good brakes
Cons
Will and relaxed enviornment productive stop
Software Developer software engineering etc (Former Employee) –  Any placeSeptember 6, 2017
Manageble workload good and relixe enviornment team work is very productive good communication among team members good management not to boring for work
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Laid back environment
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mauldin, SCAugust 22, 2017
This is a small Contact Center that has lots of clients so it is very busy most of time. They take leasing and maintenance calls from various apartment communities and management companies. This company has excellent managers and its a laid back environment. This is a start up company so the software messes up often. The agents they hire come and go and its under staffed a lot of times.
Pros
No dress Code Great Management
Cons
technology is very sensitive
Very laid back and still professional.
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 21, 2017
I am a Property Consultant. I answer inbound calls
about our apartment or single family homes. I provide the prospective renters will features, amenities, pricing and available of our homes. I also set any appointment for tours of our homes.
Pros
catered lunch or breakfst
Cons
N/a
Fast Pace High Calls
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 20, 2017
Fairly new company in the area. Very high Call volume, fast learning place. Training is fast paced but covers a lot of information in a 2 weeks time.
It is a call center but the people really make the job
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 14, 2017
I have worked at this company for nearly 2 years and I wouldn't have stayed if it wasn't for the people. This job taught me a lot about multitasking and handling stressful situations. The supervisors are amazing and everyone is there to help each other out. Sometimes the higher ups will make changes that will make your job harder but they will make it up to you one way or another. The hardest part about this job is when it is back to back calls all day and you have no time to think for yourself except on breaks or lunches. It gets especially hard when you have rude customers calling several times in a row so it can be taxing on some people. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexible work hours, super nice staff and the free food management will sometimes provide on a tough day for everyone.
Pros
Free lunches, flexible hours, can use computer freely if not busy, Bonuses
Cons
Short lunches, Can sometimes feel understaffed, not the best communication with upcoming changes, no raises unless moved up into a position no matter how long you have been there.
A great intro to call center employment
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 14, 2017
Learned some excellent job related real estate linguistics and jargon and they provided amazing (paid) job training to help prepare us for actual callers. Management is 110% on top of everything at any given time and QA is listening in to help at every turn. Workplace consists of college students to seniors looking to make some decent pay in a full time position. The hardest part of the job would be during times of high call volume where the center is understaffed and you may do as many as 10+ consecutive calls while having to keep track of personal data throughout. Most enjoyable parts are casual talks with management & QA about improving call satisfaction and watching streamed shows in between calls during times of low call volume.
Pros
Casual dress environment. Free coffee/ snacks. Decent pay and hours.
Cons
Stressful high call volume days. Dealing with stubborn prospects.
Great starter job
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 7, 2017
Anyone Home is s great place for people who are fresh out of high school or college and just looking for something temporary, this would be the place to go. This is not a long term job unless you have a management position. The call volume is extremely high from March-Mid-August, you get back to back calls non stop, so you get stressed and frustrated.. clients/customers on the phone get easily frustrated because you don't have all the information they are looking for which is unhelpful . management is extremely poor and do not care about the employees. They only care a little bit when they provide food every now and then. That does not suffice for us working hard and dealing with ungrateful people all day . Also there is no pay increase or much room for advancement unless you're super cool with management. Everyone is for themselves. The atmosphere is pretty relaxed, they are very lenient. would not recommend this job unless you absolutely love talking on the phone for 8-9hrs a day, staring at a computer screen and being repetitive. If not then you will not like it here, unless it's short term.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Management, stressful, and no advancement
Easy Money and Decent Benefits, But Monotonous, Grinding Work and No Incentives
Property Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJuly 5, 2017
The job itself isn't difficult; what's difficult is staying sane when in that cubicle, answering over a hundred calls a day back to back. I am no stranger to call centers, but this job was easily the most stressful. The calls are virtually nonstop, except on the holidays, of which there is no holiday pay. They also have a strict system and order for the information required, and do not enjoy deviations from this flow. It can be very frustrating to do well in a customer service capacity, and then be told that you failed a call because you did not confirm the spelling of their last name (this is a true example). That being said, there is very little actual feedback given from management, as the call-flow is so high that there is no time for any communication between staff.

The money is decent enough for a starter job, but the turnover ratio is high and the work unenviable. There is also virtually no chance for advancement, as there are only a handful of supervisory positions that are always rationed out on a seniority basis. Call center jobs in general are uniquely draining, but this one surpassed the others I've had; its single-minded focus, lack of growth, no incentive and uncaring management (shocker) have made the job untenable for anyone who has a modicum of ambition.
Pros
Acceptable starting pay, good health benefits and free food on occasion.
Cons
Unending work load, no inter-employee communication, no incentive for better performance and drastic disconnect between management and employees.
Okay If you enjoy talking on phones
Property Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 23, 2017
This job is an okay job if you are able to handle talking on the phone all day. If you do not like talking on the phone all day and staring at a computer, then this job is not for you, you will get burned out within the first month of working there. I loved all my coworkers and my supervisor was pretty good, but I just got burned out and couldn't handle the job any longer than I did.

(I also never revived the packet about getting health benefits and you have to work on all holidays with no holiday pay of any sort)
Pros
Pay, Free food every now and then, coworkers
Cons
Stressful job, No holidays off, No holiday pay