Anytime Home Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun place to work at
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 22, 2018
It’s has been a wonderful job experience the people are very helpful well organize always has available cases everybody’s always on the same page communication is excellent
Awesome place to start home care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYMarch 28, 2018
The fact I was able to meet awesome people and help them with their daily lives was so worth it. From lite housekeeping to cooking to just keeping them company was the most enjoyable.
Pros
Helping others
Good people
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 20, 2018
The environment is safe and they always hel the clients and workers. The workers have always been available when needed. Replacement for staff are always on time.
Pros
They are responsible
Cons
Not too many hours of work
Staff are horrible not very prfessional
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Only thing good is the pay this company is cut throat and they believe the clients over employers also u can get stuck on cases without coverage there
Pros
Money good
Cons
Not a good company at all
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAFebruary 12, 2018
Not good company staff needs to no how to talk to there workers ,,bad communication with the employee's checks bounce to many time and pay is not good at 'll
Terrible
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 7, 2018
Lack of professionalism. No communication. Staff are very and disorganized . There is very few who are willing to help you. Pay checks are incorrect each week. They do not cut checks. You must wait until the following week.!
Pros
Hours available
Cons
Challenging place to work.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJanuary 14, 2018
Even though this workplace was a challenge for me, the good days out weighed the bad. I learned what to do when a client's sugar was low. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smiles on the client's face.
agency workplae
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 5, 2018
I enjoyed working for anytime homecare inc. beings that I love to work with the elderly people. I believe its a blessing to assist those who are in major need of it.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
not gaureented how long u will stick on a case for
Enjoy my job
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYDecember 7, 2017
It’s an easy going company and definitely have a competitive work environment. The patients are great and they have a nice training program. Everyone is friendly
Pros
your able to accumulate Anytime
Cons
Lack of communication
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYNovember 20, 2017
I was able to make my own hr. and travel frome one patient to another. The nursing staff was always their to help. They also always had a case for you if you needed it
A little stressful, balanced
PCA Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 1, 2017
Some of the clients I've had while employed by Anytime Home Care were fairly easy to get along with, while others were not. The staff nurses were kind and courteous, however one particular supervisor who shall remain nameless was a horror to work with.
Pros
Cases not too far from home most times.
Cons
No public transport for weekend workers after certain hours.
Any time home care
P.C.A (In home health care provider) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NYOctober 13, 2017
~horrible management
~don't care about works
~lies about everything
~calls for extra shift hours before
~yells at you when cant take extra shifts
~don't give time to get what you need from the office and that's you're fault
Pros
leaving
Cons
everything
Job Review
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 13, 2017
A good field (health care) to be in if you are interested in helping others. It requires teamwork and ability to work efficiently and effectively as it relates to client needs.
love working with the elderly, and motivate me in a way to care in better for people.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 12, 2017
Love working in the health care field. Anytime Home is the best company I have ever worked for. What I do there make a lot of difference in someone life.
Pros
I was against some of the family member when they trying to tell me how to do my job.
Cons
My job was comfortable, and relaxed
Home health aide
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 8, 2017
Good productive place , helps employees stay certified even if there not currently working . Staff help you find best fit case for work schedule .Based on availability
Aide
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYAugust 29, 2017
I loved working with elderly people and helping them care for themselves and maintain their home. It was a great experience, however a lot of heart breaks from deaths.
Pros
Meeting great people who you learn from!
Cons
Lack of pay
it was fun experience working with them
Helper (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2017
I used to feel tired most of the times because of too much work but they had a great hospitality towards workers and that made me happy sometimes and I would recommend anyone who wants to go work with them to be rest assured that his or her life would be much better and would even learn new skills and knowledge of how to adjust with new people and staff members of the company.
Pros
free meals
Cons
complete healthcare provided
Great environment, lovely co-workers overall great place!
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 11, 2017
Everyday is different a new day brings new people to see. its always a joy going to see my customers. I mastered tasks, i completed the jobs that were dealt to me and i haven't had any issues since i started. Management is on top of everything, very helpful when needed and listens when there's questions or complaints. The environment is very open and healthy. The emotional part is seeing my patients in pain and suffering. I love seeing the smile on my patients faces when i walk in to sit with them.
Pros
Enjoyment that my patients have when i show up
Cons
Healthcare
This is a great company.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYAugust 10, 2017
This is great company to work for in the healthcare business,. They always have plenty of work and the pay is great. I would recommend this people in the Home Health Aide industry. Yes the clients are elderly most but are very nice to work with.
Pros
Plenty of hours
Cons
non
great place
Home Health Aide/ Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 24, 2017
you can learn so much working there, many cases to choose from. Plenty hours available to work. Many different shifts available. great environment. Flexible days and hours available.