Anytime Home Care Employee Reviews

Management is terrible
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 28, 2018
I loved the family that I worked for through the company, but the company itself was and is terrible. The staff (at least at the Albany location) are highly disrespectful (aside from a small handful of kind-hearted people) and every time I have visited or called the office, I have been spoken down to and undervalued. Also, if you don't submit your time slip within 30 days of completing the work, you WILL NOT be paid. I understand rules are rules, but they should have NO right to withhold a paycheck, regardless of the circumstances. It took me FOUR MONTHS after I submitted my time slips to be paid the $800 that they owed me.
DO NOT WORK HERE, AND DO NOT USE THIS AGENCY TO FIND CARE FOR YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE.
Pros
NONE (except for the family I worked for, I loved them)
Cons
I could go on for hours...
About my old job
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 5, 2018
i had to work at night and i learned it was my job to protect the warehouse and the management was alright and the hardest part was that they didn't pay me enough
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
stressful place to work
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYAugust 1, 2018
I enjoyed working as an Aide but the environment from work was the worst. They asked for so much and they gave so little. I would not return to work there again.
Anytime HomeCare
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 7, 2018
Working for Anytime was a great experience. I learned how to care for clients providing services for there basics needs. Even learning how to travel to different places and meeting different people.
Too Much unnecessary drama
HCSS (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2018
The Case manager would not show signs of respect. They only used you for their own benefits. The supervisor boss had favor over certain ethnic group of people over the others. The boss supervisor would only hear one side of the argument from two employees who were having a lot of misunderstandings and favored that one side of the argument or story without listening the other one. They did not pay sick days nor vacation days.
You get what you give
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 25, 2018
Poor communication skills in the office, not enough cases , too many hires not enough clients , unprofessional most of the time and lack of communication. Constantly messing up employees pay
Productive work place
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 6, 2018
Productive work place, easy to communicate when there’s a problem. They have a variety of clients that all need different care. They give you the tools you need to be great!
Fun place to work at
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 22, 2018
It’s has been a wonderful job experience the people are very helpful well organize always has available cases everybody’s always on the same page communication is excellent
Awesome place to start home care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYMarch 28, 2018
The fact I was able to meet awesome people and help them with their daily lives was so worth it. From lite housekeeping to cooking to just keeping them company was the most enjoyable.
Pros
Helping others
Good people
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 20, 2018
The environment is safe and they always hel the clients and workers. The workers have always been available when needed. Replacement for staff are always on time.
Pros
They are responsible
Cons
Not too many hours of work
Staff are horrible not very prfessional
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Only thing good is the pay this company is cut throat and they believe the clients over employers also u can get stuck on cases without coverage there
Pros
Money good
Cons
Not a good company at all
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAFebruary 12, 2018
Not good company staff needs to no how to talk to there workers ,,bad communication with the employee's checks bounce to many time and pay is not good at 'll
Terrible
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 7, 2018
Lack of professionalism. No communication. Staff are very and disorganized . There is very few who are willing to help you. Pay checks are incorrect each week. They do not cut checks. You must wait until the following week.!
Pros
Hours available
Cons
Challenging place to work.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJanuary 14, 2018
Even though this workplace was a challenge for me, the good days out weighed the bad. I learned what to do when a client's sugar was low. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smiles on the client's face.
agency workplae
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJanuary 5, 2018
I enjoyed working for anytime homecare inc. beings that I love to work with the elderly people. I believe its a blessing to assist those who are in major need of it.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
not gaureented how long u will stick on a case for
Enjoy my job
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYDecember 7, 2017
It’s an easy going company and definitely have a competitive work environment. The patients are great and they have a nice training program. Everyone is friendly
Pros
your able to accumulate Anytime
Cons
Lack of communication
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYNovember 20, 2017
I was able to make my own hr. and travel frome one patient to another. The nursing staff was always their to help. They also always had a case for you if you needed it
A little stressful, balanced
PCA Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYNovember 1, 2017
Some of the clients I've had while employed by Anytime Home Care were fairly easy to get along with, while others were not. The staff nurses were kind and courteous, however one particular supervisor who shall remain nameless was a horror to work with.
Pros
Cases not too far from home most times.
Cons
No public transport for weekend workers after certain hours.
Any time home care
P.C.A (In home health care provider) (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NYOctober 13, 2017
~horrible management
~don't care about works
~lies about everything
~calls for extra shift hours before
~yells at you when cant take extra shifts
~don't give time to get what you need from the office and that's you're fault
Pros
leaving
Cons
everything
Job Review
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 13, 2017
A good field (health care) to be in if you are interested in helping others. It requires teamwork and ability to work efficiently and effectively as it relates to client needs.