Apartment Experts Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Tough Industry and Bad Commission Splits
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 13, 2018
Takes way to long to get paid, the leads offered are so-so, they take half your check, only good this are they are well known and you make your own hours.
Family like atmosphere
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  San Marcoss, TXSeptember 24, 2015
I love the flexibility of work hours and the team of agents that I work with. We help the students and families of San Marcos find housing and take the stress out of looking for a place to live.
The hardest part of the job is when there is no availability or the clients budget is too small for the market, but there is usually a way around that and if it can be found, our agents are the people who can find it.
The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting a diverse group of people on a daily basis and seeing the smile on their face when you found them their perfect home.
Pros
Flexibility of hours
Cons
Commission Based Pay Only
Great Place to Work
APARTMENT LOCTOR (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 18, 2014
Great place to work as an apartment locator. Awesome co-workers, great locations.
I worked from home with this company so didn't go to the office much
Real Estate Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Overall, they take a large portion of your commission which is why I left the company.