Apartment List logo

Apartment List Employee Reviews

4.3
Work-Life Balance

Good Place to start work

Remote workers do not feel as integrated. But overall great company to work for. Some key people have left, makes me wonder about the future. Company keeps reinventing itself.

Pros

People are passionate about delivering.

Cons

Some stuck up people

What a culture!

This is the first company I have worked for that I believe delivered on their promise of a really great culture. The atmosphere is very positive and even though I am a remote employee I feel included in the team.

Great for Career Advancement

The company is quick to promote, and to reward excellent work. Because of the startup nature, I took on a wide variety of projects and learned a wide range of skills, in a very short amount of time. I felt that the company culture was very much "work hard play hard." From what I could see, everyone was highly engaged in their work and gave their best to do a top quality job. I didn't meet a single person who wasn't friendly and/or more than willing to share their insight and knowledge if I asked. Everyone in the company is a team player and invested in helping the group to move forward.

Pros

Friendly co-workers, incredibly smart people, daily challenges, variety, close-knit teams

Cons

There can be a lack of structure

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Jobs at Apartment List