APC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellant place to work!
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Mackeyville, PAJanuary 12, 2018
Excellent place to work! Co workers were awesome helped each other when needed. Supervisor was great at making sure things were going good and no one had questions or concerns. Very fair with time off, bonuses , company picnic, christmas party. It was a genuine pleasure to work there.
Hard work pay is great
Painter (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 30, 2017
Great job to work plenty of hours to work over time is gotten too coworkers are good to work with benefits are great too only down side is you work lot in the heat
Level III SME, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GASeptember 6, 2017
i was part time however i performed a project lead roll. The work was interesting. I performed research, analysis and prepared reports. Part of my responsibility was to mentor a junior engineer. This can prove to be challenging but I enjoyed it and things worked well. I also performed business development and this ws mostly just an advisory roll. The management team included business development positions and the just sought my experience when needed.
Pros
free snacks, coffee and water, company parties quarterly
Cons
no cons
Aprendes mucho a escuchar y aprender de las personas
Provider (Former Employee) –  Cuidar personas grandes de edadJuly 27, 2017
Es una empresa muy respetuosa y trabajadora y lo que mas me gusta es la atencion que tiene las secretarias para atender alas personas con incapasidades les suministran todo lo nesesario como guantes nos dan p ellos y todo lo que nasesiten
Pros
Cons
Todo bien
Good company pay on time boss's have different attitudes work in groups.
Painter (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJune 28, 2017
Different people to meet good job times and payments. Fair managers very good company overall well worth giving it a try. Hours from 6 or 7A.M till 4P.M good hours. Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday optional.
Nice place to work if you were an engineer or higher....
Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAMarch 31, 2017
Lots of talented engineers and technicians that put out some really good product. Supporting manufacturing plants on the other side of the world could make things hectic and hard. Fair number of crises developed that lead to long hours of overtime.

Very stiff developmental process was instituted that boat anchored progress in bringing out new products on time and ran up a lot of unnecessary wasteful expense. Got to the point where millions of dollars and man years invested in this process had to be thrown out.

Engineers with limited or non existent people/management skills were quite destructive on many projects.
Pros
Interesting projects, good people to work with in the trenches.
Cons
Poor and inflexible management made many projects chaotic at best
Quality control
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Selma, NCMarch 3, 2017
I was working 7 days a week 10 hours days for an every day job that is what they had I mind for a career. that's just too much work. and I couldn't call anyone to take my place if I was sick or anything. That was not the career that I wanted.
Pros
Great money
Cons
I had no life
Excelente e recompensador ambiente de trabalho
Diretor Marketing e Canais - América Latina (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 9, 2016
Excelente e recompensador ambiente de trabalho. Muito dinamico e empolgante, trabalharia numa empresa assim novamente.
Good company with resources
Configure To Order Finished Goods Planner (Former Employee) –  West Kingston, RIJanuary 6, 2015
APC is now Schneider Electric. They are a very good company. I was always impressed how they incorporated new technology. Management was good and did a pretty good job communicating.
Pros
Resources, people
Cons
long hours and commute
Team player
Assembly Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 11, 2014
Working on the assembler line .Working with different personality. Ever Xmas doing toy drive.
Pros
free coffee and tea
Cons
hot
Productive.
Administrative Assistant and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Garapan, MPMay 18, 2014
To start your day to work you need to balance your money. I learned a lot, because it is my first experienced as a Cashier and Administrative Asst. The management is not quiet good because they always change rules and regulations of the Co. Co-workers, friendly but not all, the hardest part of the job is sometimes when you got short on your register, but not all time. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we got plenty of customers, It's fun dealing with customers sometimes.
APC Co. Limited
. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, (Former Employee) –  Saipan, MPMarch 15, 2014
Responsible for the general running of the office of an expanding private firm: duties included typing, filing, billing, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendances record of employees, statistical records of performance data, handling inventories supplies, order purchase supplies, screening applicants, responsible for doing the annual reports, responsible of doing gaming monthly tax and revenue, I enjoy customer facing work, possess good communication skills, skills of writing and documentation.
Pros
Free food.
Cons
health care.
Physically Draining
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDOctober 3, 2013
This was my job while I was attending college. Ok place to work very physically draining but it paid my bills. Some co-workers were nice others were very angry and depressing.
Pros
Cons
pay
stressful no help
receiving clerk (Former Employee) –  National City, CAMay 31, 2013
lasted as long as I could. I was the only receiving associate at the corporate headquarters with no help what so ever for two years.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
stressful
good production
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Austin, MNMay 14, 2013
Good job , fast pace inviroment . Love packeging pizzas and seeing how they were made.
don't bother
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  West KingstonJune 29, 2012
Things were fine until they laid-off 80% of their RI workforce.
While people are nice and friendly, they're not really open to change around their either.
Pros
nice office, good culture
Cons
if you're not willing to plow threw the bs in <1yr then you're gone
Excellent staff
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 20, 2012
The staff of recruiters at APC are wonderful to work with and very dedicated to your success.