APEX Analytix Employee Reviews

Not a great experience
Enterprise Sales West (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CANovember 16, 2018
Not what they said it would be. Sounded too good to be true and it was. Things are not what they seemed to be and the training program was not effective.
Pros
autonomous
Cons
no guidance
Eh
Data Key Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 29, 2018
Compensation isnt great. A really nice company that does a lot for employees through parties and events. They say they like to promote/hire from within but they really dont. You'll end up in interviews as a courtesy when really they already know who they will move up.
Pros
Holiday pay, parties, events
Cons
low pay
Terrible place to work
Audit Support Analysis (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 26, 2018
Don't waste your time
Horrible management.
Disrespect with employee .
Horrible leaders who have no clue of what they are doing and treat you as they feel like it that day.
Every week a couple of temps are let go without any feedback or any sort of explanation.
All other workers work in a horrible environment of insecurity and fear to lose their job and that's what apex wants .
Pros
Diverse employee group
Cons
Unprofessional Training
Great Innovator
Vice President, Global Client Solutions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2018
Great company that is known for innovation and customer service. A very collaborative and driven environment. Strong performances is recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Collaborate Environment
Cons
Compensation
Learned what I DID NOT want to do
Audit Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 6, 2018
If you like working in a cubicle farm for 40+ hours a week, then this is the job for you. The Audit Support Analyst is a glorified collections agent, except in reverse. You are trying to get money that these multi-million dollar companies overpaid to their vendors. What frustrated me is that there is no desire to fix the broken processes that these companies have in place. Apex would be out of business if they did.

On top of that, you're competing with the Audit Advisors for the top dollar claims, so it's almost impossible to meet your monthly goals. Like most other companies, it's about who you know, not what you can do. I enjoyed the job until the manager that hired me got promoted. The person who replaced them was on a power trip and played favorites with their old team.

So, would I recommend this job to others? Not really. It's not an A/P job, like they advertise. If you are looking for a true accounting job, keep looking. If you like collections, then this is the job for you.
Pros
It's a job and you make money to pay bills
Cons
Everything else
Tempory at best
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 10, 2018
No advancement unless you are willing to take it without an increase in pay. They act like the company has money, but they do not. Bills are always past due. It's ok for managers to yell at you and treat you like a kid. Going to HR will result in turning around problems on you. It is a turn and burn company. You are better off moving to another job. Ask any contact companies what they think of the company. DO YOUR RESEARCH
Pros
Cons
Working there
Great company to work for!
Audit Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 5, 2017
I worked at APEX Analytix for a year & a half. It was a great company. There's very little micromanaging which is nice. You work at your own pace for the most part and as long as you are getting your jobs completed, everything will be okay. They really work with you if you need assistance understanding. The best parts are what the company does for the employees with special fun days, volunteering opportunities, many office parties and even a daily paid 20 minute walk break.
Pros
Great atmosphere, great management & people
Cons
can be stressful at times
A typical day at work
PMO Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 25, 2017
Assist the Audit Directors with project management standards that have been created. Review project plans and schedule to provide guidance and assistance.
Pros
Flexibility with job life versus personal life
Cons
Job security
Fast paced environment, competitive, and results driven.
Supplier Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 21, 2017
Apex Analytix was a great company to work for. They are flexible with schedules, vacations, and time off in general. It is a very busy and results driven company; there is usually not a minute to waste so if you like a fast paced, results driven environment, Apex is the place for you.
they provide ample time for training so that you can go in to do your job prepared with all the tools necessary to be successful at it- I speak of the Statements department in particular-
The supervisors are very approachable and provide all the support you need and/or request.
In addition, they offer some great benefits, some of which are: education reimbursement, discounts for phone plans, gym memberships, continued training, mentoring programs, etc.
Pros
Flexible schedule, advancement opportunities, team building, and training
Cons
Salary
chaotic
Senior Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2017
lots of change, very unpredictable, lack of direction
no clear leadership
management is poorly prepared and lack experience
company is performing poorly vs. revenue target

Want to know more about APEX Analytix?

Ask a question
Offers different positions for a varying skills
Senior Audit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNSeptember 12, 2017
Apex has two different divisions that operate separately. One division is very structured and processes are performed step by step with little deviation. The other division requires self starters and creativity in order to be productive.
The company as a whole has great people and the management does care about it's employees and communities.
Pros
Work remotely
Productive and fun place to work for.
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 29, 2017
Apex Analytix is a good place to work at, the managers that I worked for are very nice. The company will have events for employees during holidays. Very flexible schedule for employees with children. Overall, a great experience for me as a data entry analyst.
The hardest part of the job
Lead Audit Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 21, 2017
The hardest part of my job was pulling away once I got involved, I was so interested in each claim I touched, as it was so similar to a previous claim and yet unique in it's own.
Challenging work, Never dull
Developer (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 8, 2017
I work on several projects and have varying responsibilities on each of them. This is a fast paced industry with deadlines and deliverables that must be completed on time. I have great support from my managers to pursue areas of interest and access to educational resources. Hours can be long at times when big projects must be completed on time. We are reliant on customers to provide data and sometimes delays require acceleration on data processing and development work.
Pros
Management support. Advancement opportunities.
Cons
Staff and team spread around the country, May be difficult condtions for those that like to meet in person.
Good place to start your career.
Payroll / Benefits Intern / Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 5, 2017
In general, I had a great time working for Apex Analytix. Everyone was friendly, work wasn't stressful, and I learned a lot during the five months I was there.
Good people, great clients, bad conclusion
Director of Audit Operations (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 31, 2017
The client relationships were great, the audit and technology solutions are good and most of the people are exceptional. I enjoyed most of my time here but the end result tainted my perception.
Pros
Clients relationships, solutions and strong contributors
Cons
Training, benefits and more
Good place to be from
Audit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 4, 2017
Pay is good, that's about it. Management staff has a lot to be desired. All my manager cared about was making his bonus. The day included high stress pressure to make numbers. The most enjoyable part of the day is when it was over.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
everything else
Apex is overall a good place to work
Accounts Payable Clerk- Finance (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 23, 2017
Overall I would give Apex Analytix a B+. People are really good. Management structure is becoming dog eat dog, and in some cases management is ineffective at nurturing new employees. Pay scale is on the low end, and opportunity for advancement is slim. To end on a positive note Apex makes a lot of money and is economically stable.
Pros
People
Great Company
Retail Engag. Cons./Trainer, Fin. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, AR, Freehold NJFebruary 20, 2017
Worked on the Walmart account. Private company, worked at home for part of my tenure doing financial analysis. Previous to that traveled to Bentonville Arkansas and worked in the WM Shared Service center with the internal auditors.
Stay Away/ Don't Waste Your Time
Recovery (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 14, 2016
I have worked in Recovery and Statements Departments.

Reading all the positive reviews on Apex makes me feel that those are utterly fake.

The management is at large incompetent, and there is tons of politics if you fancy that.

Recovery department is a dead end job that would make you hate your life and existence slaving on behalf of Halliburtons and Monsantos alike.

The firm is driven by greed and greed only. Lower level employees are the backbone of the firm, are very diverse and capable, however upper level are rotten politicians.

Bown nosing is encouraged, brains are not, hence no ability to advance.

Stay away!
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APEX Analytix. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about