APEX Analytix Employee Reviews

Eh
Data Key Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 29, 2018
Compensation isnt great. A really nice company that does a lot for employees through parties and events. They say they like to promote/hire from within but they really dont. You'll end up in interviews as a courtesy when really they already know who they will move up.
Pros
Holiday pay, parties, events
Cons
low pay
Terrible place to work
Audit Support Analysis (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 26, 2018
Don't waste your time
Horrible management.
Disrespect with employee .
Horrible leaders who have no clue of what they are doing and treat you as they feel like it that day.
Every week a couple of temps are let go without any feedback or any sort of explanation.
All other workers work in a horrible environment of insecurity and fear to lose their job and that's what apex wants .
Pros
Diverse employee group
Cons
Unprofessional Training
Great Innovator
Vice President, Global Client Solutions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2018
Great company that is known for innovation and customer service. A very collaborative and driven environment. Strong performances is recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Collaborate Environment
Cons
Compensation
Learned what I DID NOT want to do
Audit Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 6, 2018
If you like working in a cubicle farm for 40+ hours a week, then this is the job for you. The Audit Support Analyst is a glorified collections agent, except in reverse. You are trying to get money that these multi-million dollar companies overpaid to their vendors. What frustrated me is that there is no desire to fix the broken processes that these companies have in place. Apex would be out of business if they did.

On top of that, you're competing with the Audit Advisors for the top dollar claims, so it's almost impossible to meet your monthly goals. Like most other companies, it's about who you know, not what you can do. I enjoyed the job until the manager that hired me got promoted. The person who replaced them was on a power trip and played favorites with their old team.

So, would I recommend this job to others? Not really. It's not an A/P job, like they advertise. If you are looking for a true accounting job, keep looking. If you like collections, then this is the job for you.
Pros
It's a job and you make money to pay bills
Cons
Everything else
Tempory at best
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 10, 2018
No advancement unless you are willing to take it without an increase in pay. They act like the company has money, but they do not. Bills are always past due. It's ok for managers to yell at you and treat you like a kid. Going to HR will result in turning around problems on you. It is a turn and burn company. You are better off moving to another job. Ask any contact companies what they think of the company. DO YOUR RESEARCH
Pros
Cons
Working there
A typical day at work
PMO Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 25, 2017
Assist the Audit Directors with project management standards that have been created. Review project plans and schedule to provide guidance and assistance.
Pros
Flexibility with job life versus personal life
Cons
Job security
Fast paced environment, competitive, and results driven.
Supplier Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 21, 2017
Apex Analytix was a great company to work for. They are flexible with schedules, vacations, and time off in general. It is a very busy and results driven company; there is usually not a minute to waste so if you like a fast paced, results driven environment, Apex is the place for you.
they provide ample time for training so that you can go in to do your job prepared with all the tools necessary to be successful at it- I speak of the Statements department in particular-
The supervisors are very approachable and provide all the support you need and/or request.
In addition, they offer some great benefits, some of which are: education reimbursement, discounts for phone plans, gym memberships, continued training, mentoring programs, etc.
Pros
Flexible schedule, advancement opportunities, team building, and training
Cons
Salary
chaotic
Senior Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2017
lots of change, very unpredictable, lack of direction
no clear leadership
management is poorly prepared and lack experience
company is performing poorly vs. revenue target
Productive and fun place to work for.
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 29, 2017
Apex Analytix is a good place to work at, the managers that I worked for are very nice. The company will have events for employees during holidays. Very flexible schedule for employees with children. Overall, a great experience for me as a data entry analyst.
The hardest part of the job
Lead Audit Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 21, 2017
The hardest part of my job was pulling away once I got involved, I was so interested in each claim I touched, as it was so similar to a previous claim and yet unique in it's own.
Good place to start your career.
Payroll / Benefits Intern / Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 5, 2017
In general, I had a great time working for Apex Analytix. Everyone was friendly, work wasn't stressful, and I learned a lot during the five months I was there.
Good people, great clients, bad conclusion
Director of Audit Operations (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 31, 2017
The client relationships were great, the audit and technology solutions are good and most of the people are exceptional. I enjoyed most of my time here but the end result tainted my perception.
Pros
Clients relationships, solutions and strong contributors
Cons
Training, benefits and more
Good place to be from
Audit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 4, 2017
Pay is good, that's about it. Management staff has a lot to be desired. All my manager cared about was making his bonus. The day included high stress pressure to make numbers. The most enjoyable part of the day is when it was over.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
everything else
Stay Away/ Don't Waste Your Time
Recovery (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 14, 2016
I have worked in Recovery and Statements Departments.

Reading all the positive reviews on Apex makes me feel that those are utterly fake.

The management is at large incompetent, and there is tons of politics if you fancy that.

Recovery department is a dead end job that would make you hate your life and existence slaving on behalf of Halliburtons and Monsantos alike.

The firm is driven by greed and greed only. Lower level employees are the backbone of the firm, are very diverse and capable, however upper level are rotten politicians.

Bown nosing is encouraged, brains are not, hence no ability to advance.

Stay away!
Good Place to work at
Supplier relation specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 25, 2015
My experience so far in statements department, I believe Apex is a company where you see diversity of culture. Management promotes communication, productivity and provides ample opportunities for career progression.
Pros
Job empowerment, Pay check, diverse culture awareness
Cons
Did not get chance to learn other roles
Great Place
SRS (Current Employee) –  GreenboroMarch 25, 2015
Do not listen to many of these negative comment its mostly people that did not do well in their job role. I worked for multiple respected companies and had many different job titles and Apex is one of my top 2 this is a great work place if you are willing to work. Hours are great Mon - Frid weekend off. Also to start out you receive a great amount of vacaction and great starting pay. Take my advice awesome place Love my Job
Great company to work for
Supplier Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro,NCMarch 25, 2015
Apex Analytix is a great place to work. I have been with Apex for 5 months and have enjoyed every minute of it. This company has such a wonderful environment.

What I learned:
I have been introduced to 3 different roles in such a short time. I like the fact that I am constantly learning new things. A typical day at work in my point of view can consist of reviewing vendor's response, researching vendor's information, or communicating directly with the vendor to obtain a statement of account.

Management and my co-workers :

Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help . I love the diversity and the opportunity to interact and learn from each other.

Honestly, I have not encountered a hard part of the job. I am very opened minded and enjoy what I do. I would recommend this company to anyone because Apex Analytix takes care of their employees.
Pros
Flexible, Friendly Environment, Advancement, Benefits, Pay.
Cons
N/a
Terrible place to work
Srs (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 11, 2015
Don't waste your time
Horrible management.
Disrespect with employee .
Pros
Pay
Cons
Insecurity, lack of training, lack of respect with employee
Awful experience
SRS (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 29, 2014
The amount of employee turn over is unbelievable and there's a reason for it. They claim this is not a call center when in reality this is exactly what it is. You are on a constant watch, you must meet your daily calls quota, etc. Our training was supposed to last two weeks and it only lasted four days (if you can call that training). Every time a complicated subject came up, the trainer said "we will get to that later". Later never came. The trainer decided to leave for vacation during the second week of our training and did not have the courtesy to let us know. There was not a contingency plan in place during his absence. The supervisors "leads" kept telling us they would train us, but left us hanging and would blame their lack of managerial skills on "system issues". I learned more by listening to my next door neighbor than by the poor and deficient training they provided. The moment I asked for formal training, I was labeled as having an attitude. Go figure! This is not a place for professionals. Stay away!
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Awful management, very unorganized, do not deliver as promised
The management and staff were exceptional people
Assist auditors (Former Employee) –  dallasOctober 21, 2014
I went beyond daily routines to help out in the break room and assisted with light housekeeping to make the office a more cheerful place to work. I helped with phones, filing, data entry, office support to auditors.
Pros
Cons
mostly temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APEX Analytix. Our community is ready to answer.