APEX COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews

Awesome Experience
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Fordyce, ARMay 10, 2018
This company was a true Blessing for me. Very grateful for my experience with Apex. Very understanding people that want honest and hardworking people.
Pros
1 hour lunch and understanding with work and family
Cons
No Cons
does not care about employees
Team Leader & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 7, 2018
does not care about employees just sales. if you do not sale to their goals then you are not give to option of training just the option to quit or get fired
A great job for college student or entry into sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 19, 2018
Working for any indirect cellphone retailer will not make you a lot of money. It will provide some great insight into the world of sales fro anyone who is thing about trying their hand in the field.
Typical small company
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  ArkansasDecember 6, 2017
My direct reports are great and work to help me improve on a daily basis. The company tends to show favoritism towards a select few and they look the other way when those same stores conduct shady business. The vast majority of the stores feel the same way. You are expected to be the inventory department, IT, and janitor on top of sales rep. Inventory levels are always low and it is like pulling teeth to try and improve.
Pros
Discounts on phone service amd accessories.
Cons
Culture of negativity
Not a bad job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 3, 2017
Upper management excellent. Teams are nice and the stores are clean and well organized. The opportunity for advancement is there if you are young. They tend to stay away from promoting older employess.
Horrible.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, ARAugust 13, 2017
This place is the pits. You start out making barely minimum wage. You are given a sales goal and if you do not reach the goal you do not get any commission. You are placed in a tiny store with several other employees where customers rarely appear, so when they come in you have to basically rush to them to get any kind of commission. The management took it personally when you asked for time off and they were happy to promise you whatever you wanted to hire you only to pull the rug from under you when you reminded them of their promises. Have a personal life? Kiss it goodbye.
Pros
discounts on electronic accessories and first access to new technology
Cons
disturbing conversations by management, long hours, rude customers
Great environment to work
Wireless Sales Representative/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARAugust 12, 2017
Loved the staff and learning more about the products and new technology. of course the customers. I learned all about Samsung products, current apple user, but learned things I was not aware of.
Pros
Dicounts
Cons
short lunches
Challenging yet rewarding
Sales Representative/Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Hope, ARAugust 11, 2017
This was my first time in sales, and i must say hitting a quota or goal was sometimes challenging but it wasn't about the sale but the satisfaction of being able to meet someones daily needs.
Good job to learn more about project management
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouck Heights, NJJune 14, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Apex Communications. I learned a lot about project management and was able to create and edit parts of programs I worked on. Travel was difficult with small children so I decided to switch careers..
AT&T Retailer
Manager (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 29, 2017
I had a great working experience with my first manager and co-worker. Apex was a great work place and I loved my customers although when I fist started my commissions were great it all changed with the new commission structure but my hourly pay was great. Apex was sold out and no longer exists but if I could go back I would definitely would.

Want to know more about APEX COMMUNICATIONS?

Ask a question
Fun work place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Van Buren, ARApril 11, 2017
I absolutely love my workplace! But I'm not meant to be a salesperson. It's hard for me to try and sell something I don't believe in or wouldn't agree with myself. I'm too honest of a person to lie about what I'm selling.
Pros
Fun coworkers, great benefits, boss works with my schedule
good company- some misleading
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenbrier, AROctober 14, 2016
An average work day involves working with floor traffic, cold calls, or getting out in the community passing out flyers and business cards. We work with phones, tablets, direct tv, digital life home automated security, and small business accounts. We also do some technical support, and deal with all customer complaints/concerns.
Pros
Great enviorment, great staff
Cons
Overcoming some objections and expectations that are not properly translated
Wonderful learning envoiroment
Customer Service Rep- Apex (Former Employee) –  Wynne, ARDecember 23, 2015
You would encounter all kinds of customers with different needs. I learned more about technology than I thought I ever would. My manager was the best manager I've ever had.
a lot of travel, little pay, no reward or advancement
INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CADecember 3, 2015
A typical day is average, go to work, do your job, go home. But you may have to spend 4 hours a day on the road getting to and from that location. If you work at the main office in the Bay Area you are okay, but if you worked for the Inland Empire office they couldn't care less about you. You are just a means to make money to them. The worst part of the job was spending hours on the road, or weeks on the road. And dealing with poor management. But that is why the Inland Empire office closed down.
terrible environment, no room to grow
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouck Heights, NJJuly 2, 2015
Huge turn over rate, employees leave in masses. Terrible pay and no room to grow. Employees are uninterested in doing actual work and company suffers due to that.
Not a good company to work for
agent (Former Employee) –  Camden, ArkansasSeptember 26, 2014
I enjoyed the customers, if you're a liar and love to lie to the people about products that is a rip off this is the job for you. A honest person will not be able to work for this company. Management is horrible.
flexible workplace
Sales Rep/ Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Hope, ARJuly 31, 2014
Sell products to both existing and potential customers and clients Explain the usage educate new customers and explain the benefits of our company and products.
Customer Service, greet, assist with bills, activations, data entry, networking, cell phone/computer programs and software.
Helped build all the Co-Locations for CLEC's
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Va. Beach and Norfolk va.July 29, 2014
Built the Co-Locations for all CLEC's when they all came into the Telephone Company world. Building their frames inside the Verizon Switches and Central Offices.
Pros
Good pay and fun
Cons
Contracted work
Good coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMay 22, 2014
Favoritism with management
Promises for advancement but never happens
low pay
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Bad company environment
Upbeat work atmosphere.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Hasbrouk Heights New JerseyApril 5, 2014
Contacted medical offices regarding seminars. faxed over confirmation sheets to book events.