APEX DENTAL Employee Reviews

Apex Dental
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTMay 8, 2018
Very great job and I loved the people I worked with, they always worked with my hours and schedule. The only issue i had was the pay wasnt great as well as the raises and i didnt get all of the hours i would like
Contracted Practice
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLMarch 26, 2018
The Doctor has a contract with a company that provides managerial and human resources so that Doctor can stop practicing dentistry and focus on the business side. And employee is required by the managerial company to follow their hierarchy however the doctor is resistant to doing so;Thereby making my job difficult to navigate through because he did not fully agree with what the managerial company he contracted with required via contract for policies. The managerial company would tell me to do one thing and the Doctor wanted me to do the opposite.
Pros
Convenient location
Cons
Negativite and hostile atmosphere
Technical and Fun
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 30, 2017
Seated on left chair of patient assisting dentist in screening patients, suctioning, taking full-mouth radiographs, polishing teeth after prophylaxis, assisting while performing oral prophylaxis, composite and amalgams restorations, complex extractions, impaction, root canal treatments, crown cutting. Conducting preventive treatments like pit and fissure sealants, fluoride gel application, taking impressions and placing temporary crown Commended by dentists and patients for gentle dental care techniques when repairing or examining teeth, and for building rapport, creating a relaxing, less stressful patient experience. After end of the treatment, I clean and sterilize all reusable instruments by autoclave and clean the room by disinfectants wipes and sprays.
Productive and Fun
Scheduler/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  West Jordan, UTNovember 5, 2017
Great place to work, with amazing people. I love working there and don't dread going to work. I feel very appreciated and valued. If you are looking for a boring job that you hate, then DO NOT work here!
Good staff
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJSeptember 18, 2017
Family oriented company. Provide good treatment to their patients. Hours are decent, paid holidays, vacation, sick time. Job security. Good holiday time off.
Great Place to Work
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Northborough, MASeptember 17, 2017
Apex Dental PC is a state of the art facility and provides exceptional care to its patients. It is a very nice office to work in and for anyone new to dentistry is a great place to learn. Staff gets bonused on merit.
Work with schedule
Dental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Sandy, UTFebruary 27, 2017
I am in school and they work with my schedule. They have good benefits. Gym membership and insurance and retirement. Management could appreciate employees more.
Unethical
Office Manager/Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXNovember 14, 2016
I worked there for a short period of time. It is not a private practice it is a chain group. There are unrealistic goals. Everyone that walks through the door needs treatment. It is a scam on insurance and Medicaid. I quit working there after not receiving the pay that was agreed on. The management and doctors are wishy washy. The turn over rate is crazy. Most unprofessional place I have ever worked. I wouldn't send my worse enemy there for treatment.
Pros
Cons
everything
Great place to work , wonderful and understanding doctor
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  River Oaks, TXMay 7, 2015
I loved working at this dental place. We had the best patients. Stress free work environment. Doctors where very understanding and caring about there patients just as much as their employees. This office was my first official dental job. I learned a lot front and back. The hours where great gave me time to spend time with my little girl .
Pros
Doctor always made should the office was stress free, simplifed everything he could to make the office run smoother and faster
Productive and efficient
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXMay 2, 2013
My daily agenda is :
-make sure all payments are in receipt book, front of charts
- update my active autopay list and active list
-call missed appts
-try and schedule new consults
-walk out patients from previous days
-make a weekly production sheet
-pull charts, confirm appointments
My co-workers are helpful and have good teamwork. The hardest part of my job is leaving knowing there is leaving things unfinished. Since I was going to school and work during the last school year it was imperative that I stay on schedule so I did not miss my classes before or after work. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping patients understand and getting things accomplished.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Must take lunch break