Apex Life Sciences

Apex Life Sciences Employee Reviews

I started working here almost 5 months ago with a raise promised "soon." After 4 months the raise finally came through but still isnt quite enough to live comfortably. There is no PTO, no sick days, and no employees to help cover in the event of a call off.They recently let go multiple employees with little warning. They now have less employees with everyone else making up the work. It's a good place to start a quality check career, but not a long term position by any means.
Pros
Good start
Cons
Low pay, no motivation, no room for growth
it has been awful due to new management/supervisor. There is a lot of drama that goes on and the management is against its employees and only believes what the main supervisor says, even if its false. There is barley any respect and its all about the main supervisor, who takes credit for anything good an employee does. It is a super hostile work environment and you are always blamed for something. They never look at the positives the employees do, only negative. I do not recommend working here unless you are ok with being talked down too and disrespected by management. They throw you too the wolf's right off the bat and expected to know everything Immediately. And employees are Put by themselves with barley any training or supervision frequently. So if you enjoy being talked town too, talked trash behind your back and being forced to work longer shifts alone then this is the awful job for you!
Pros
Cons
Everything about this job. Especially the lead supervisor and managment.
Left feeling overpromised and unimpressed. Best advice, if you take a job here make sure you're still living with your parents until you get a better idea of your actual pay. Recruiter will tell you that you're going to ramp up quickly with an established book. In reality it takes months/years to build a livable wage.If you're fresh out of college, living at home, and want to get into the sales grind then this might be decent for you. Definitely not a career.
Pros
Some bank holidays off
Cons
Terrible pay
The position started out okay and it was kind of fun but after a while it becomes mundane. Candidates are unreliable and the management continues to expect more without actually training much to make me better. It became kind of toxic to be there so I left.
No advancement to look towards. Low pay with laughable benefits. Management don’t care about employee morale. There is a lot of favoritism when it comes to employee management relations.
Pros
Cons
Low ball pay
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I had a terrible boss and when he treated me poorly and had wild accusations, Apex had my placement removed without talking to me about the situation. They were cold and did not care what I had to say and did not ask me about my experience or side of the story.
I had a great employer who managed to help me go through what is it like to work for Apex. I had a positive experience with the company. Apex is not only just doing the task but engaging with the employees with a great mindset and a great attitude.
i was working for them for 6 months but got laid off my contract ended they don't want me to let go but i cause too much trouble to them so they decided to not hire me at all. no hate just love : )
It’s a good place to start out a career in recruitment but that’s it. You’ll make them millions while you make pennies. Once you start making too much management puts you into a new position.
I worked a temporary lab technician position at Crayola LLC. I helped the engineering department monitor and improve the crayon labeling machines via collecting production data and analyzing it for results. I also tested the new labels to ensure product quality, while aiding in a new crayon trial.
apex has a plethora of jobs available to folks and they work with you so you can get the experience you want and in the industry you want. Working there they had good communication with employees.
Apex is a very fun and young culture dedicated to meeting clients needs. You will develop a great foundation in HR and recruiting which you can build on down the road with other companies (I know I have). The pay is pretty poor the first 6 months, but if you can stick it out and hit the bonus metrics it’ll be worth it. Overall good experience working there just wish the pay was livable and there was room for growth.
Save yourself and don't even waste your time with the horrible and toxic work environment. The Mgmt. team in Newport Beach (B+J) are horrible managers that provide no leadership. They are as fake as the come and will throw anyone under the bus to save themselves.
Apex did a wonderful job supporting me through the assignment. Great experience with them. Professional, polite, competent. They would assist when I had technical issues, they were understanding, and they were excellent at follow-up with myself and the client.
Very low pay, unrealistic to live off of. Management was bad before they merged with apex systems. Immature management and treated employees with bias.
Working with Apex was frustrating, if the on site management did not like you they would find reasons to fire you. Hours were inconsistent and so was workload. Some days spent sitting for hours doing nothing because we were scheduled with nothing to do.
I’ve worked as a temp thru Apex Life Sciences or Apex Systems Agency in Norwalk, CT for over a year (it’s not clear which company it is). They earn money from me weekly and have the audacity to treat me like garbage. They don’t return calls or emails unless it directly affects the recruiter’s pocket book. They say they’ll call back and do NOT- and that includes their management !!! The owe me money and blow me off! Extremely unprofessional
Great Company in my experience but as a contractor its hard to make a long term career in the position i had held. Compensation could have been better as there was no paid time off.
Pros
Weekly payroll, nice staff
Cons
Contract
Management was abysmal, they picked favorites and made it so obvious. The delivery manager was the least empathetic person I've ever worked with and should be terminated. Man, complaining is not my forte but the Chicago office was a horrible experience with little growth potential and training opportunities for new employees.
Pros
Free Gym in Building
Cons
Good Place to Work. I really like the culture and the people, especially my manager. Very supportive environment and questions are encouraged. The work life balance is respected.
Worked with them for a few months always had great service. They guide you through the hiring process and they got me going to work in a few days The pays fare
  1. Employee Reviews