APM Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Union Millwright (Current Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 21, 2018
Well paying, enjoyable job. Always learning, and plenty of work. Great supervision, and great safety programs. Quality and Safety are always put first.
Not A Good Place to Work
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 21, 2017
Poor Management at the work place.They have no empathy for employees. Work load is large and all they care about meeting deadlines. No thanks for a job well done
Pros
Good Co workers
Cons
Poor mangement and Prejudice
summary of the position
CUA 2 Case Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 3, 2017
• Upload document into DHS connect
• Transport clients/families
• Obtain school and medical records
• Complete audits for case managers
• Purchase and distribute tokens for families as needed
• Supervise visits for families
• Attend court as needed
• Answer incoming calls providing customer service for families

The hardest part of the job is taking children out of their familiar environment.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with.
Relaxed work envoirnment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILJuly 30, 2017
All you do is call people to ask for donations for multiple different charity organizations. It pays minimum wage and is not the most interesting job. But pays bills when needed.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Not challenging
The best place to start a career
Adoption Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 27, 2017
APM provides you with different fields and lets you grow in the business. I was the youngest in the department but I was welcomed with opened arms and it felt like family within a few months in the job.

I believe if you want to grow in the business you show it with hard work and dedication. See yourself as a leader and you will be seen as so. I have no complaints during the years I was employed.

Management on both job I've had in APM were great. Very professional and understanding with having a Life Balance. The best thing about the job is how flexible they are. I really appreciate the acknowledgement they give to the staff and celebrate everyone's success.

I still think culture wise some departments need unity and equality. Not with management but employees. Everyone does a great job at what they do but they can do an even greater job if they unite as one.
Pros
Growth, Unity, Understanding
Cons
Culture differences with staff
Family like atmosphere
Foster Care and Adoption Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 2, 2017
My co-workers and supervisor really cared about me and were very helpful. We all supported each other and ate lunch together everyday. We laughed a lot at APM.
Pros
Supportive work enviroment
Cons
No clinical leadership and high case loads.
Very negative envlronment
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Nokomis, ILMay 8, 2017
I am very good and productive at what I do but am held back by very negative and jealous people. Very disorganized and chaotic. Tooling is a big issue
poorly managed
Maintenance Director (Former Employee) –  ohioApril 5, 2017
I have nothing to say about this unstable company except that it was poorly managed at the corporate level. Ownership needs to be more involved at the property level.
Pays well but not worth the stress from the job
General Manager (GM) (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, ILNovember 7, 2016
I would recommend this job based on the benefits and that alone. The operations are not organized and the ownership is extremely hard to work with. The company as a whole is not terrible. However, the Vice President of Operations (Owners Brother) is a Terrible person to work for. Constantly degrading, belittling, and under cutting your ever move/decision.
Pros
Awesome Bonus Structure, Fair/Competitive Salary Package
Cons
Poor Upper Management
Employers were supportive, appreciative team
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYOctober 26, 2016
I appreciate working for a firm that supports their staff and
believes in working together for the better of the company.
Pros
support, great medical, free lunches
Very hands on company.
Property Manager / Auburn Glen Apartments (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 6, 2016
APM services is a company based from Orlando, FL. Upper management is very hands on and supports their employees 100%. Company is growing and has a lot of potential.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not many openings in Jacksonville, Fl
Very uncaring people.
Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Illinois Lake, MNFebruary 18, 2016
employees constantly come and go. There's absolutely no job security and they never commend you for a job well done.
There's a lot of favoritism towards certain employees.
Cons
No work/ life balance
Very laid back environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILSeptember 17, 2014
Great laid back environment, but had small facility and out-dated tech.
Typical day at work would be slow paced.
Management was great, they did a great job of being engaged with employees.
Co-workers were great and helpful.
The hardest part of the job would have been trying to make a sale to someone who more than likely won't donate money no matter what I said.
The environment was definitely the most enjoyable part of the job.
Productive Workplace
Digital Planning, Product Realization (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 6, 2014
Room for growth and development
Requires extreme Detail and focus
Management was very unfair!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
This company had no work ethics or moral ethics. The manager did not know how to manage the work place properly. I really enjoyed working with our clients and helping them find their dream home or for our military families, finding them homes quickly and taking stress off of them.
Productive workplace
APM Tech. Support Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Bethesda , MDJuly 6, 2014
Troubleshoot & resolve customer licensing, hardware, or website navigation problems or inquiries. Database maintenance, password account creation, validation/ authentication, fulfillment of licensing requests, provide Customer Service employee training, Company merger support, APM (Application Performance Management) Manager Hunt group team member etc.
Pros
training
Cons
no opportunity for advancement
very productive
Secretary for Car alarm company (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJDecember 4, 2013
very challenging position. I scheduled appointments for car alarm installations and scheduled appointments. I was also the mailroom clerk and light data entry. The hardest part of the job was giving directions to customers when setting appointments outside of car dealerships.
Pros
co-worker
Cons
giving directions
Not the best, not the worst.
Assistant Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SCAugust 8, 2013
This was a typical secretarial job. The management was O.K. I loved one, but the other had a rather off-putting sense of entitlement. My co-workers were nice, but I didn't really have a chance to get to know them. Honestly, the hardest part was pleasing one of the managers. I think it's impossible, to be frank. I was hired from a temp agency and when it came time to hire me on, they laid me off. When I called a couple weeks later, another temp had taken my place despite their assurances they'd call me as soon as they could hire me. It then became clear they either couldn't afford to hire someone, didn't want to spend the money to hire someone, or just didn't want to hire me. All of which I understand, but I was disappointed with their dishonesty.
Productive & fun workplace
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Saint Gabriel, LAJuly 19, 2013
Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.Adjusted machine feed and speed if

machine malfunctioned.Assisted machine operators with finished pieces. Attended monthly safety meetings to
ensure machine operation safety. Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company
standards.Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.Maintained necessary level of
communications between shifts.Oiled and cleaned machines and added coolant to machine
reservoirs.Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated
efficiently.Used hoists and cranes to lift work pieces to machine. Used measuring instruments to inspect
parts.Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe
conditions.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Short break periods
Great Company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyndall AFB, FLJuly 13, 2013
Management is laid back, but expected the work to get done at the same time.
Great benefit package
Competitive pay for employees
Pros
good work environment, benefit packages, employee motivation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APM. Our community is ready to answer.