Apogee Telecom Employee Review

View all Apogee Telecom reviews

worst place to work
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 3, 2012
don't work for this company

you ll regret it. i would not advise anybody to work for this company.
Very small company , run on the fly without any professional planning.
Network run on the fly, no planning.

Non existing human ressources, in case of trouble there is no way to complain or have any hearing from management, there is no human services (ressosurces).
Please, don't work there.
Pros
bad management
Cons
unprofessional

Other Apogee Telecom Employee Reviews

Seasonal and flexible
Telephone Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 2, 2019
Seasonal work, as students move in for helping them use cable TV and Internet/wireless, this is their ISP. The management is easy-going and friendly. Pay is low and most jobs are temporary.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low pay
Grow with Apogee
Junior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 24, 2019
When I joined Apogee several years ago in a customer service role, my skills were still rusty from the lack of exposure to an innovative environment. Management saw the potential I had lost sight of and continued to challenge me with increasingly complex tasks to renew my confidence. The departments here work closely together to resolve the issues we encounter, and it was through that interdepartmental cooperation that I obtained working knowledge in several different technical fields. My aptitude was noticed as I was encouraged to seek a more technical role, and was promoted when I followed through. Training is provided with the evolution of the systems we support and revelations are added to our shared knowledge as we push the limits of those systems. If you're looking for a stimulating technical environment in which to grow, join us here at Apogee!
Pros
Comprehensive Healthcare, Clean New Office, No Politics, Holiday Parties, Taco Tuesdays, Thirsty Thursdays, Ping Pong Tournaments!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apogee Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.

Apogee Telecom Reviews by Location