Apogee Telecom Employee Review

View all Apogee Telecom reviews

Relaxed environment with supportive coworkers
Installations Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 27, 2018
Each day can be different as an intern. Sometimes, you are traveling to a site and sometimes you are in the office. I was given numerous responsibilities that prevented the experience from being dull. I was surprised at how much the company let us handle. The management was relaxed and all the people were friendly, willing to give us advice about our futures. The hardest part of the job can be the number of hours spent on site. Working overtime for multiple days can be tiring and stressful. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly atmosphere present each day in the office.
Pros
Free drinks, frequent company social events, relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Unscheduled Overtime

Other Apogee Telecom Employee Reviews

Seasonal and flexible
Telephone Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 2, 2019
Seasonal work, as students move in for helping them use cable TV and Internet/wireless, this is their ISP. The management is easy-going and friendly. Pay is low and most jobs are temporary.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low pay
Grow with Apogee
Junior System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 24, 2019
When I joined Apogee several years ago in a customer service role, my skills were still rusty from the lack of exposure to an innovative environment. Management saw the potential I had lost sight of and continued to challenge me with increasingly complex tasks to renew my confidence. The departments here work closely together to resolve the issues we encounter, and it was through that interdepartmental cooperation that I obtained working knowledge in several different technical fields. My aptitude was noticed as I was encouraged to seek a more technical role, and was promoted when I followed through. Training is provided with the evolution of the systems we support and revelations are added to our shared knowledge as we push the limits of those systems. If you're looking for a stimulating technical environment in which to grow, join us here at Apogee!
Pros
Comprehensive Healthcare, Clean New Office, No Politics, Holiday Parties, Taco Tuesdays, Thirsty Thursdays, Ping Pong Tournaments!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apogee Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.

Apogee Telecom Reviews by Location