APOLLO COURIERS, INC. Employee Reviews

Always changing rules
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAJuly 8, 2019
For being here for almost a year it’s not really the company but it’s really more of who it is that the company works for that is a problem, and that is Amazon and Amazon is very poorly ran warehouse wise because they are never on time with bringing our packages for us to load and the people that they hire to scan the bags never do it right and somehow how the problem will get thrown onto you . They just started a new rule where on top of their scanner scanning the package if they even do it correctly as delivery drivers have to now scan the overflow which is the big boxes and also the bags that they are supposed to bring out for us as we load it onto our van, so for only getting paid $15 a hour we are now doing not just our job but part of Amazons job as well for the same price not even a dollar raise or anything this is poorly ran and unfortunately the company I work for does not have a back bone
Pros
Outdoor driving
Cons
More work for same pay
amazon contractor
Amazon package delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAJuly 6, 2019
Just as abusive and corrupt as Amazon Inc.
Plus the bonus you earn will never be paid due to Amazon constantly changing the threshold in order to achieve it.
Pros
no pros
Cons
you will be promised bonuses and never receive them
Horrible company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJuly 2, 2019
Apollo, was one of the worse companies that I ever worked for. Horrible dispatchers, horrible driving experience. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone!!!!
Secure job, Respectful Work Environment, Valued by Management
Courier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAMay 20, 2019
I have been with Apollo for several months now- started off a bit crazy but I can say now that I am very happy with the treatment and compensation offered. I work extremely hard and it feels good to be appreciated for the dedication and quality I provide each and every day. I have worked for other courier jobs and this is by far the most professionally run operation that I have work for in all my years.

A typical day is spent out in the field, making local deliveries, with support from a great team of local dispatcher and customer care representatives (biggest difference between this jobs and others)---lots of independence with the right balance of support and oversight.
Pros
Security, Independence, Fair
Cons
Little room for error, expectations to train and learn quickly
Good Place to Work
Driver (Current Employee) –  IrvineNovember 13, 2018
Teamwork is essential here at Apollo. It is a great place to work. Your managers really care about your well being while on the road. They promote from within. Positive vibes here at Apollo.
Pros
Positive attitudes
Cons
Long Hours
Awesome!
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 23, 2018
I worked off the station in Irvine. Great supervisors and very understanding. I love what I do which is deliver packages to our customers. Great company to work for they offer great benefits!!!
Productive and fun place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 23, 2018
I worked for Apollo over a year and really enjoy the work I do. It is sometimes tough to work outdoorsand interact with the general public but it is very rewarding. As long as you can keep up with the fast pace of the deliveries and familiar with driving cargo vans you will enjoy the job.
Pros
Great People, Little Supervision, No Micro-Management
Cons
Long hours, hard work
Great Place to Work
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAOctober 23, 2018
fell right into place here. If you like completing task and staying busy at work this is perfect.
I started as a Delivery Associate and became a dispatcher when a position opened up. As A DA work was simple load your van and deliver the packages in 10 hours. They pay for your training and are very helpful if any issues ever come up.

As a Dispatcher my responsibilities changed drastically. My responsibilities include talking to and preparing the drivers for the day, giving out route assignments managing the drivers as they deliver and talk to Amazon Management if any issues come up. The days can be quite busy with emails and meetings and documenting any issues that happen to drivers on road.

Apollo as a company is Great. They seem to really care about the employees. They are one of the few who offer Heath and Vision Insurance. They have paid holiday pay and vacation time.
Pros
Independence, No Micro Management, Benefits
Cons
Stress
Great Company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CASeptember 27, 2018
Everyone I worked with was great. The company provides great benefits. I learned a lot from training and gained great experience. Delivering was tough but do able!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APOLLO COURIERS, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

APOLLO COURIERS, INC. Reviews by Location