Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews

Generally OK contracting house
Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stratford, CTOctober 27, 2018
Very hands-off. Very understanding of scheduling changes. Sending snapshots of hours every week is important. They are good at contacting you if there is any problem with your hours. Quick to respond to any questions.
MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CTOctober 20, 2018
Apollo is a staffing company with not so good benefits there benefit website and insurance website are very bad when it comes to details. There benefits are limited and very expensive.
Excellent Environment
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 7, 2018
Roche believes in its employees and extends that to its contractors. Excellent at hiring within but slow to convert contractors. They listen to their employees and have great work/life balance.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Too many contractors
Laid back but hard working
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 30, 2018
Apollo has clear goals to meet both individually and as a team. Training is an important goal of senior management and is scheduled regilarly. Apollo’s culture is family oriented and laid back, however, a focused and driven work ethic is expected. Benefits and wages are decent.
It was a warehouse job building military shelters
Tech II (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 13, 2018
I would layout and secure loads in shipping containers for military shelters. I would have to read blueprints and drill and tap holes for the tie down so the loads wouldn't shift during transport.
This is a contracting company.
W/2 IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJune 12, 2018
This is a contract placement firm. You will be placed with their available contract. When the contract is over you will be released. No PTO for contractors.
required to write here
Machine Learning Computer Scientist (Current Employee) –  Malibu, CAJune 3, 2018
I was required to write in this field. However I should have the freedom of speech as well as the freedom to re-frame from speech and treat my work experience as private. I am appreciative of the experience that the job position has given me.
Cut throat contract. Laid off because of Age
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CAApril 15, 2018
Cut throat contract. Laid off because of Age. Age discrimination. Employer hired a worker half my age then fired me. Stay away from this company. Didn't learn anything new.
Pros
Cons
This company discriminates based on age.
Great agency to work for
(Toyota Motor Sales, USA) Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  torrance,caMarch 8, 2018
Great atmosphere and pay. Worked at Toyota as customer service representative. Company was excellent to work for and would recommend this agency when seeking employment.
Good place..Good coworkers
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Havelock, NC 28532November 16, 2017
Very well liked the contractor and the company they placed me with (AAR). I loved my job even though I knew up front from Apollo that it was only a 3 to 4 month contract. All was going well until my Birthday Dec/09/2017 when I fell at work and broke my left elbow and shattered my right kneecap...worse birthday 4 me... Apollo was awesome.(Kudos to Rich for getting all the workers comp started.
of course I got the bad news that my contract was terminated.. no bad feelings.. As I have been in Mgmt it was the best decision at the time...who wants to continue a contract with an employee who will be unable to return to work until cleared from the Ortho?? Great Job well done APOLLO!!!!!
Fun Place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 6, 2017
I was hired as a temp for the General Dynamic company as a receptionist. The people was so nice to me, that I was sorry I had to leave. The management wanted to keep me but I didnt have the clearance that was required. I learned a lot of things about the company including that they are in charge of making the submarines. The hardest part of the job was leaving these nice people.
Pros
They didnt mind showing me new things.
Cons
That I had to leave.
Great support and communication
Manufacturing Associate I (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 14, 2017
I was a contractor twice with Apollo Professional Solutions Inc. Both times were a a great experience. The recruiters were helpful, honest and always communicated thoroughly.
Productive and fun work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAJune 1, 2017
Very Friendly environment. Supervisor always concerned about how you are doing on a daily basis. Professional atmosphere and always accommodating to your every needs.
Friendly employees
INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 30, 2016
Worked for Apollo Professional Solutions for a short time, I was doing contract work for them only. Although it was a short term contract, my contact person at Apollo was alway friendly and available to me when I needed any questions answered or if I was having issues at my place of employment. I did not have any problems with this agency.
Great Place
Account Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAJune 8, 2016
Billing all customer accounts in a timely manner.
Send out billing statements in a timely manner.

Management is awful not enough communication through out the company.
Unable to get proper treatment as a temp
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Not Enough Training
Logistics Analyst on assignment at Toyota Logistics Services
Export Logistics Administrator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 4, 2016
Apollo Professional Services is one of the best TEMP companies I have ever worked for. If you enjoy working at different locales and in a variety of positions, you will not be disappointed with the staff and companies they are associated with.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Lack of Healthcare options
Caring and professional company
Stress Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 31, 2016
I started working with one of the recruiters for an engineering position and she encouraged me to stick with them and not to lose hope.

Glad I did as I landed a job a few weeks after my initial contact with Apollo.

The pay is good and there are a few benefits that are decent. I will stay with Apollo over any other agency as they have treated me the best.
Pros
Caring recruiters and good positions
Cons
Wait time
Excellent Company to work with
Export Administrator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Wonderful opportunity to work at Toyota and gain the experience of working in BIG corporate. Too bad my division moved to TX.
Woman owned
Project Coordinator - T-TEN, Toyota Motor Sales (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CASeptember 14, 2015
Typical Staffing agency, doesn't really concern itself with the actual EMPLOYEES, rather they care about the Vendor they are working for.
First time with a temp agency. Not a fan.
(Apex) Customer Support Rep., Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMarch 19, 2015
I did not know I was applying for a temp job/temp agency or that the person that called me for the interview was not with the company I was interviewing with until I had completed the interview and was filling out the application. Prior to the interview I had not applied for this temp agency or had any contact with them. I simply received a call saying they saw my resume online and wanted to interview me for a position. I was fortunate that the company that interviewed me was great and I really enjoyed working there, the only downside was that I had to deal with Apollo the whole time .
Pros
Got to temp at an a great company
Cons
lack of communication, payroll errors, unprofessional agent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.