Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc

Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc Employee Reviews

United States39 reviews
Great compensation and staff always will to help.
This job is great. I've worked here for a couple of years now and any time there was an issue the staff jump to action to try and remediate it. Transparency is a bonus. Great Pay. I would recommend this company.
Typical Staffing company
Typical staffing company, they find your resume, call or email you and submit you for a job. May or may not ever hear back from them and you never meet anyone from the company...
Placed Me in a Good Assignment
I like the company and the position that I was placed in. Commute is not bad and the hours are good. The pay, however, is low for the amount of duties I perform.
Not a very good company
No stability or leadership. No help. No orientation. No room for growth. No accountability. No incentive to grow or do your job better. Would not consider working here again.
Good company to work for. Always treated fairly.
I worked as an Independent Contractor performing Supplier Source Inspection. I always had work and a well coordinated schedule.
The pay was good and they always supported me when performance evaluation was required by the Client. If I had a problem in the field I always had a source at Apollo to go to and help resolve the problem.
Pros
Always had free rein working in the field under little or no Supervision.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
was ok
really nothing to say as this was a temp job I have nothing else to say about the company. each situation is different and can't compare every experience.
Found my niche -loved working in HR
Every day was different and I enjoyed the variety of jobs I did. I found my boss was interested in my views on the jobs I was given and was open to suggestions on being more efficient. The department had a good team and was easily approachable when I had questions or an issue at the desk. I was always busy - that is I had time to make my day and prioritize the work as I received it.
Pros
Good training
Temp Service
I worked through Apollo as a contractor for UTC. It took a long time for my recruiter at Apollo to get the information to UTC for me to begin work. I only wish the job turned into a permanent position.
Review
I began working for Apollo as an admin years ago. They gave me the flexibility in a work schedule early on that met my needs at the time and I later grew into recruiting full time. I never had any idea I would have been employed by them 15 yrs later. I developed wonderful relationships with my peers and management for which I will always cherish.
Not a company of integrity
This company wants you to commit for the duration of a contract period but if the contract term changes, they don't follow through on that commitment nor do they seek to provide you with other employment. Only interested in securing the contract but do not treat you as an employee or even communicate with you.
Pros
compensation was satisfactory
Cons
no paid holidays, no support or assistance, no communication, poor and unprofessional management
work fast paced
The work for this company was mostly at night replacing computer systems for companies. Had to be off sight within so much time because the manager for the company had to be available with us when we worked.
Very Professional
The team at Apollo Solutions assisted me with getting my foot in the door with a very reputable aerospace company. The entire process was very smooth and the team was very knowledgable and transparent. I personally wish them the best for their future endeavors.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
None yet
Very Productive
Down to earth working place, but critical to some extent. Military helicopter final assembly was the most and have the highest productivity with time sensitive. Intriguing!
Pros
July 4th Family Picnics with flying exhibitions.
Cons
Strict very close surveillance
Generally OK contracting house
Very hands-off. Very understanding of scheduling changes. Sending snapshots of hours every week is important. They are good at contacting you if there is any problem with your hours. Quick to respond to any questions.
Apollo is a staffing company with not so good benefits there benefit website and insurance website are very bad when it comes to details. There benefits are limited and very expensive.
Excellent Environment
Roche believes in its employees and extends that to its contractors. Excellent at hiring within but slow to convert contractors. They listen to their employees and have great work/life balance.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Too many contractors
Laid back but hard working
Apollo has clear goals to meet both individually and as a team. Training is an important goal of senior management and is scheduled regilarly. Apollo’s culture is family oriented and laid back, however, a focused and driven work ethic is expected. Benefits and wages are decent.
It was a warehouse job building military shelters
I would layout and secure loads in shipping containers for military shelters. I would have to read blueprints and drill and tap holes for the tie down so the loads wouldn't shift during transport.
This is a contracting company.
This is a contract placement firm. You will be placed with their available contract. When the contract is over you will be released. No PTO for contractors.
required to write here
I was required to write in this field. However I should have the freedom of speech as well as the freedom to re-frame from speech and treat my work experience as private. I am appreciative of the experience that the job position has given me.
Cut throat contract. Laid off because of Age
Cut throat contract. Laid off because of Age. Age discrimination. Employer hired a worker half my age then fired me. Stay away from this company. Didn't learn anything new.
Pros
Cons
This company discriminates based on age.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8