Apothecare Employee Reviews for Pharmacy Technician in Brockton, MA

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 10, 2019
This place is run with a dictatorship mentality. There is no chain of command just one boss/owner who likes to belittle his employees to boost his own self-esteem. He only cares about one thing and that is making money off of the back of his employees. Very arrogant,extremely rude, insensitive, and egotistical. A true one of a kind personality. Great place to work if you need a quick go to job while looking for something stable.Very high turnover rate new faces will greet you weekly.
September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you feel you did not receive the support that we strive to provide here. The high-quality service we are able to provide is only possible through all of your hard work. We respect and value all our team members and their ideas and contributions to the team. We encourage any team member who does not feel this way to reach out to Human Resources and share that feedback confidentially. We are here for you.

Unfair rate place
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAJanuary 19, 2018
Could be a good place if the owner wasn’t too full of himself . You’re can be very stressful as you know job is not easy to find. Some employees don’t feel secure.
Pros
Pizza on Friday
January 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We realize that the services we provide to patients can create a stressful work environment at times. We appreciate all of the hard work that you put into what you do. We encourage you to speak with your supervisor if your schedule needs adjusting to achieve a better work/life balance. We also want all of our staff members to feel valued and respected. Any staff who do not feel secure in their jobs to visit confidentially with Human Resources, or with their supervisor.

Filled scripts in blister packs
Registered Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MA 02302December 1, 2017
I learned how to read and fill prescriptions. Management was fair. The culture was adverse. There wasn't really a difficult part to the job. I really didn't enjoy the job that much.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Not enough pay
January 29, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are glad to hear that you were able to learn and grow with us. Providing competitive compensation and benefits is important to us. Any team members with concerns about their pay or benefits are encouraged to speak with their supervisor or HR to learn what might be available.

A complete waste of time
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MANovember 18, 2015
The place is owned and run by a very young egotistical guy. Who wants to make some quick money off of the backs of young high school and college kids. Not for individuals who are trying to raise a family and build a stable future and career.
Pros
Mon-Fri. job 9-5pm
Cons
short lunch breaks, Never leave work on time, minimal pay, lots of favortism towards under dressed women
November 9, 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. We have noticed areas such as this in which growth and improvement were needed. Since your review, we have put in place new leadership team members and managers. Valuing and respecting our employees is a top priority, and we will continue making improvements to demonstrate that.

easy laid back place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MANovember 12, 2014
if you are interested in becoming a pharmacy tech this is a good place to start.
Pros
small company which makes it easier to learn
Cons
not diverse at all
January 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are happy to hear that you experienced an environment of learning and growth while you were with us. That is something that is important to us. We currently have team members from a variety of different backgrounds and walks of life and are very proud of the diverse team that we have.

Productive and fun place to work.
Pharmacy Technician/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 23, 2014
I learned allot at each job I was hired to work at. When someone hires me, I give my all 100% because this company hired me and trusts me to do a good job. I learned almost every medication brand/generic name and what it is used for.
Pros
Each job had there pros. Like overtime if I wanted it. Close to where I live
Cons
Some places where more strict then others, like no talking to your co-workers but I like it silent so I can get my work done faster.
November 14, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you experienced professional growth while you were with us. We strive to create an atmosphere of learning and development at Apothecare so that as we grow, our employees can grow with us.