Apothecare Employee Review

I love what I do for work, I enjoy helping people
CPhT (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAApril 15, 2013
I work 9-9 3 days a week, 9-5 Tues sometimes 9-1 on Thurs and 1-5 on Sun. I currently work in our group home dept I am in charge of cycle filling the homes, calling insurances with any issues, faxing or calling doctors. Helping my co-workers with issues of prescription processing. schedule deliveries. Right now the hardest part is the manager and owner and how they treat the employees.
May 21, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. As our organization continues to grow and develop, we have noticed areas where we need to improve. We have a new leadership team in place that is dedicated to developing a great culture of value and respect. This is a high priority for us, and we will continue striving to demonstrate that. We are glad that you are enjoying the rewarding nature of the work!

Other Apothecare Employee Reviews

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 10, 2019
This place is run with a dictatorship mentality. There is no chain of command just one boss/owner who likes to belittle his employees to boost his own self-esteem. He only cares about one thing and that is making money off of the back of his employees. Very arrogant,extremely rude, insensitive, and egotistical. A true one of a kind personality. Great place to work if you need a quick go to job while looking for something stable.Very high turnover rate new faces will greet you weekly.
September 30, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you feel you did not receive the support that we strive to provide here. The high-quality service we are able to provide is only possible through all of your hard work. We respect and value all our team members and their ideas and contributions to the team. We encourage any team member who does not feel this way to reach out to Human Resources and share that feedback confidentially. We are here for you.

Do not recommend
Data entry pharmacy technician. Cpht (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJuly 3, 2019
Mostly great co-workers. that is the only plus . Stressful, long days. expect to always stay longer than your actual shift. Be prepared to work in a very chaotic atmosphere. There is only 3 paid holidays per year and basically no vacation until one year anniversary, then only 3 days. You will more than likely be talked down to by upper management. Biggest turnover I have ever seen.
July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. As a growing company, we recognize that there are always areas where we can improve. We have put in place new leadership committed to creating an amazing work environment and a supportive culture here. Respecting and valuing our team members is a top priority, and we will continue working to demonstrate that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apothecare. Our community is ready to answer.