Apothecare Employee Review

Need Improvement
Driver (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAMarch 12, 2018
From a broader perspective, the company is not bad . However, as for leadership, management, employee appreciation company culture and working environment - regarding the delivery department - that aspect is less encouraging.
Official response from Apothecare
January 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't feel you had the support you needed from your manager that we strive to have. We value and respect all of our great staff, and encourage any staff who do not feel that way to share their feedback confidentially through Human Resources. We are here for you.

Other Apothecare Employee Reviews

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAAugust 10, 2019
This place is run with a dictatorship mentality. There is no chain of command just one boss/owner who likes to belittle his employees to boost his own self-esteem. He only cares about one thing and that is making money off of the back of his employees. Very arrogant,extremely rude, insensitive, and egotistical. A true one of a kind personality. Great place to work if you need a quick go to job while looking for something stable.Very high turnover rate new faces will greet you weekly.
Do not recommend
Data entry pharmacy technician. Cpht (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJuly 3, 2019
Mostly great co-workers. that is the only plus . Stressful, long days. expect to always stay longer than your actual shift. Be prepared to work in a very chaotic atmosphere. There is only 3 paid holidays per year and basically no vacation until one year anniversary, then only 3 days. You will more than likely be talked down to by upper management. Biggest turnover I have ever seen.
Official response from Apothecare
July 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. As a growing company, we recognize that there are always areas where we can improve. We have put in place new leadership committed to creating an amazing work environment and a supportive culture here. Respecting and valuing our team members is a top priority, and we will continue working to demonstrate that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apothecare. Our community is ready to answer.