Apothecary Products Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Respectable employer that provides great work/life balance.
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMay 4, 2017
Apothecary Products offers competitive wages and good benefits package. Room for advancement is not as widespread as it might be at a larger organization but opportunities are frequent enough. Workplace culture is very team-oriented. Managers are open and helpful. The facility is clean, well organized, well managed and there are many different departments. There is an area of focus for just about everyone, from entry level packer/assembler to marketing director.
Production
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 22, 2017
Apothecary is a easy place to learn many different skills. The management is easy to get along with and the co workers make the day fun. Jobs aren't too difficult and instructions are easily followed.

Machines are the only downside, somedays​ they are angels and other days you are suprised they still work.

All in all apply, enjoy and thank me later.

Machine Operator for nearly 2 years.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Communication
Temporary worker
Sales/Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMarch 7, 2017
Hours were good, it was close to home. The tasks were very easy to do. Overall, good teammates to work and talk with. They seem to be very good to their employees.
Market leading, global leader in medication adherence products
Director, B2B Sales & New Business Development (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNSeptember 21, 2016
Privately held organization. Great products and distribution footprint. Taking 40 year old business to the next level. Focus on expanding current product lines and new distribution across retail and healthcare channels.
prodution
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Charles, MIApril 23, 2016
worked in ear care and eye care department this was the first time working production. I enjoyed working for my boss and co workers. Working in a plant is so different but I enjoyed it. This was never a job I thought I ever do. I had a wonderful boss and co workers who helped me.
Pros
worked prodution
Cons
plant closed
Great place to work, and advance my career
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNApril 19, 2016
Apothecary Products was a wonderful place to work. My typical work day was 7am-4pm Monday-Friday. I worked my way from being a temporary employee to a production lead. Through my time there I learned a variety of skills; from coaching, and interpersonal skills,
Inefficient and unfulfilling work place
Prepress Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJanuary 31, 2016
The job was was very good until the company was sold to an investment firm. At that point many employees started to leave and the management style had changed. The company no longer seemed as friendly and inviting as it once was.
Pros
Clean work spaces
Cons
Lousy ownership and style of management.
Productive and fun workplace
Production Designer (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MIMay 26, 2014
- Check inbox for customer approvals or new/repeat customer requests
- Produce typeset documents or manipulate graphics
- Print out proof and deliver to customer service
- Customer service delivered approvals or requested revisions
- Upon customer approval the jobs were finalized per project specifications and delivered to the printing department
- Printing department delivered finished films and I filed them along with the customer folders
Pros
401k, Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance
Cons
Exposure to chemicals, No advancement
Don't pay much for what I do. Different company will pay more.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJune 19, 2013
Just do my job. No one would tell me what to do. Even the supervisor know what my responsibility of getting the job done without coming to check on me. The hardest part of job is doing the summer when you have to be in the container and is really hot, and winter is really cold. The most fun part when there is no container and we just clean up and joke around.
Pros
Nice people in the warehouse.
Cons
When there nothing to do.
I enjoyed my position
Head Carousel Operator (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNOctober 19, 2012
It has been quite a long time since I worked here but I remember that I enjoyed my position running the carousel machine.