AppLabs Employee Review

QA Test Manager
Manager Technical Services (Current Employee) –  DenverJuly 1, 2012
QA Delivery, Resource Management, Estimations, Account Management are the challenges in my job.

Other AppLabs Employee Reviews

AppLabs was a good place to work.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed my time at AppLabs. I learned a lot and go to do a bit of traveling. They are no longer around as they were bought by CSC. I quit shortly after that so I cannot comment on that company.
Horrible place to work
SR support rep (Former Employee) –  Nashville,TNOctober 22, 2015
SR customer support , it's one on one training . They train you like you already know the job. The training makes no sense when your doing the actual job. The supervisor keeps throwing you off to other people for questions. They use about 5 or 6 different systems which include difficult user names and passwords that some of them you can't change. Your trained on things that you only use twice a year in the beginning. Work is thrown at you as if you catch on the first time. Also you don't clock in you have to submit a time sheet which was never shown to me , also they use lotus notes which is a very old email source.
Pros
No scheduled breaks and shift differentials
Cons
Bad training, old desk, old chairs and pay isn't enough