Apple & Associates Inc

Apple & Associates Inc Employee Reviews

United States7 reviews
Top Recruiters in the industry work at Apple
Apple & Associates is made up of a small group of focused, experienced, recruiters who are extremely attentive to both client and candidate needs. Their strength is in the depth of research and high level of communication always used when working to identify candidates and clients.
Pros
Collaborative, direct
their description of CMT is not a real title
CMT according to the Board ot Labor Titles for the Secretary Of State in any state in the United States of America is reserved for certified medical technicians, - pre 1998 (certified massage therapist) which is (LMT) after 2003
Fun Environment to work
I love my job! We work with companies and other recruiters to help place amazing talented candidates. In my job, I am able to help candidates search for their dream job. Also, the work environment is FUN! It is a joy to go to work everyday.
Pros
boss, work environment, dance breaks
great opportunity
We have all the resources we need to be successful and provide top quality service to our clients. We have a supportive team and very collaborative environment.
Pros
great resources
Cons
lack of benefits
Outstanding Team of Dedicated Recruiters
Working with the team at Apple & Associates is a great experience. It offers me the opportunity to help place candidates in jobs across multiple industries and at varying career levels. Their great reputation for being an honest company that cares about who they work with puts Apple & Associates at the front of the pack.
Pros
Professional, Honest, Dedicated
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Awesome place to work!
I have been with Apple & Associates for over 5 years. In that time I have been given many opportunities to learn and to grow! The owner is an amazing boss who always puts her employees first.
Pros
It
Used as "recruiter"
Ed did a fantastic Job of placing me in a position. And kept me informed throughout the process. Also the extra number of characters for this section is quite dumb.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple & Associates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3