Apple Market Employee Reviews

Not a full time employer
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOAugust 2, 2019
Start a full-time job they can be hostile because the workers other than that I love my customers the pays okay the hours are not no holiday pay but once a year Christmas
Productive and fun
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 13, 2019
It’s a job bout nothing worth Making a living out of. Coworkers were great. Amazing atmosphere but hours and pay wasn’t what it was all cracked out to be
Can be a productive and fun place. Hard to get consistent hours, owner likes to cut down to a skeleton crew a couple times a year.
Assistant Manager/ Night Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKJune 6, 2019
As with many jobs, there is a lack of proper communication between dayshift and nightshift that can cause problems. Also, management can be irrational. Good people though.
Pros
Paid weekly. Somewhat flexible scheduling
Cons
Often understaffed
Stocker and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kearney, NEMarch 19, 2019
Good place to work to learn new skills and be around a team of people with a good work ethic. Very flexible with hours and willing to work with your specific needs.
Pros
Discount on lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Fun place to work
Cashier/book keeper/verifier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, KSMarch 10, 2019
I enjoyed working for Apple Market. I got to learn how to do many things there from being a cashier, doing books, verifying the store twice a week to stocking. It was a great place to work.
Don’t work here
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Paris, KYFebruary 27, 2019
Store #530 in Paris ky .
The manager is trash
She was a thief and lash . Horrible manager she didn’t do her job but expected you to do hers on top of your own
Fun working atmosphere
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYFebruary 15, 2019
It’s a wonderful place to work with great employees and great leadership. I would highly recommend working here and for this company. If your looking for a good job this would for sure be it.
easy, good people
Bagger (Former Employee) –  Rogersville, MOJanuary 17, 2019
I would clock in and head up to the front to the store to start bagging groceries, other days i would stock the store and keep the aisles clean. after my break i would then take out the trash, vacuum the rugs and carpet in the store, clean the bathrooms, mop areas that it was needed and on every Tuesday and Thursday i would sweep the store. All throughout the day i would bring in carts from outside
Pros
it wasn't a very hard job to do, nice and understanding people
Cons
Wasn't very active so getting bored or distracted was easy to do
Small store
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Valley Falls, KSJanuary 8, 2019
Apple Market, Valley Falls is a small town grocery store that supplies people with small needs. You need milk, meats, fruit/vegetables? you can find that there. You need a card for a party or some other need, that's there too. Baking goods and some household essentials, chips and dip. a bit of everything is there, within a mile of home.
Bad management
WORKER (Former Employee) –  Beattyville, KYDecember 27, 2018
Small town gas station that was poorly run and managed. It was fast passed work that had little pay and was always poorly staffed. It was a good learning experience however due to the demanding and fast passed work mixed with the constant flow of costumers and upkeep of the store.
Front End Manager/P.O.S Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rose Hill, KSDecember 8, 2018
Owner and his wife were great people that would go out of their way to help anyone out. They treated everyone with respect and were very understanding and supportive of our family lives.
No Time For Games
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Watonga, OKDecember 8, 2018
Only here for what the job is asking for an in no where in any of article does it say thats in the Job Description. But if i did i would set it up in the back for lunch breaks.
fast paced and fun working environment.
Grocery cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MONovember 12, 2018
apple market was a fast paced job that made the day go fast. my coworkers were generally easy going and everyone got along and worked well together. management was easy to talk with if there was any type of problems or I needed time of for any reasons. this position for me was just a fill in position until a fulltime position came available.
Friendly
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOSeptember 23, 2018
The Apple Market that I worked at was on the verge going out of business the entire time I worked there. My regular customers were pretty much the only good thing about working there they always made me feel like part of the family and I did the same for them.
Pros
Friendly staff and customers
Cons
Never knew when your last day of work was going to be
good experience
Sacker/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Raytown, MOAugust 30, 2018
it was a GOOD job to have and they where every understanding just didn't pay well at all and I would struggle and everyone was nice there and understood my situation.
Pros
unerstanding
Cons
rude
An okay job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOAugust 21, 2018
Apple Market was a good environment to work, the management was very friendly and laid back, I enjoyed working here, and enjoyed my coworkers. Overall a good job
Very fast paced place to work most days.
Store Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Savannah, MOAugust 2, 2018
There was always new faces coming into the store to associate with but you also had your regular customers to that you would see on a weekly basis that would come in and say hi to you by name.
Pros
The other employees
day at work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 27, 2018
I would clock-in, put my things in the locker, get a cash-drawer from the front desk, ask where I was to be working, verify the drawer by counting it down, and then open my line. I usually worked the fastest grocery aisle - which I enjoyed, later in the evening we took turns with assigned tasks of cleaning, and after the store closed - then it was time to count and balance our cash-drawer with what the store showed me should have in our cash.
Pros
I enjoyed working with the other employees.
Cons
I didn't enjoy standing at the end of my aisle waiting on customers.
decent part time job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2018
not really a place you want to see yourself in a career at. A good job for a high schooler or someone in or nearing retirement. the pay isn't good enough to work there otherwise. they tend to force the managers move from store to store with no warning.
Pros
Paycheck, flexible hours (for part time), relaxed environment.
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, monotonous.
A nice coperative work place
Deli Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJune 18, 2018
I had nice coworkers and we all tried to help each other succeed. There were a few issues with the management but over all not a bad place. The equipment was very out dated however, sometimes bordering on dangerous.