Apple Employee Reviews

Innovative and improvisational skills help I’m this
Specialist/Visual Merchandizing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2017
Fun and dynamic work place keeps you on your toes . Process of advancement and compensation can be difficult to navigate. Training and advancement very self directed. Opportunity to connect and meet. People from all walks of life and give back to the community
I dont want to fill this out
Apple Online Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 17, 2017
But apparently I have to fill it out so I am just taking up space at the moment to get passed these screens and that's my answer. But I think my opinion is not a factor because what may not work for me may for someone else.
Productive work place
Phone Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CANovember 17, 2017
Great place This job, if taken seriously, was the best job I have ever had. The discounts were awesome, my co-workers were equally as awesome. My manager took the time to know what my goals were and gave opportunities for those goals to grow.
Work environment
Problem Solver (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CANovember 16, 2017
Creative, works well independently and a team settings are good, supportive and fun place to work. Always enjoyed working around manager and supervisor, always encouraging workers,
Cons
not permanent job
great discount
Products Specialist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 16, 2017
Amazing work environment, Excellent management , great benefit , Amazing co-workers , fun , Room to grow up, not compatetive at all , very enjoyable place , you never experience hard time at Apple
Great place to work, very friendly
Operations Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at Apple, I was a contractor bur was treated like a normal employee. The work was easy and the time spent there was enjoyable. I had hoped for the job to go permanent but that was not the case.
Pros
Great environment and good people
Indeed thinks I worked for Apple
never (Former Employee) –  worked.November 16, 2017
I never worked for Apple, but Indeed read that my proficiency in Apple Operating Systems as my work experience with Apple the company. So this is an informational error.
Typical Apple Review
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 16, 2017
Apple is a good place to work with great people all around. It's a fast paced company but it understands that people are people and have lives. Usually.
It was ok
Technical Support - Temp (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 15, 2017
This was kind of a good job, Mean team leads, system fails your paycheck because it clocks you into work but whatever pay structure or whatever clock in for us to get paid was awful. They didn't have to change the knowledge base system, it was easier to find the articles.

Easy hours, it's full time for real they really take up most of your day so be ready to really work but just make sure you pay attention in training, do your job and you'll be good. There are some good people within ability to really help.
Pros
Work from home - work many hours sometimes great pay.
Cons
Un-organized - payment was a downer
Productive and fast pace environment
Senior Lead Genius (Current Employee) –  Crossgates NYNovember 14, 2017
Great place for work, with the exception of no too much balance between personal and work time.
Great team of people and many benefits.
Management do a great job keeping the place running smoothly.
Hard to advance at Apple
Content Producer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 14, 2017
Although, Apple had good benefits I found it hard to advance. I worked there for over 12 years and felt like I could have been developed better. Some managers are lazy.
Pros
health benefits, decent pay
Cons
lack of development opportunities
Challenging and dynamic
Senior Manager - Program Management (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 14, 2017
Allows some autonomy depending on the role. Does not allow much room for error or failure. Your manager like most companies can make or break your experience with the company.
stressful yet rewarding
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2017
Most of the time is spent providing technical assistance to customers rather than selling the products. The products sell themselves, so the main theme of your work is to provide the atmosphere and quality assistance for customers.
Project Manager, APD Tools Engineering (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 13, 2017
Good team work, fun work environment with great culture. Daily task was to manage project for Apple Documentation Engineering team. Working with marketing manager, designers, writers, and OS for product Help Documentation online and print.
Devops Engineer / Middleware Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 13, 2017
Apple is a good place to work. Very productive and competivie place to work. Work culture is good and people friendly. Learning is there always in apple. Its always make me proud to work at apple.
so-So
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 13, 2017
not the best company when you are worked to death even when 8 months pregnant and work long hours with no professionalism. Need better work culture in the company.
Co-workers make it fun
Lead Genius Experience (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 13, 2017
I loved the people I worked with and would go back part-time if I could. The training was fun and was always ongoing. We always had something going on to help keep employee moral up.
Pros
Good people to work with, tons of business, discounts
Cons
Customers can be difficult, retail hours
high expectations, great benefits, challenging leadership
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 13, 2017
high expectations, great benefits, challenging leadership,

The culture is amazing in some regards, however, the expectations are endless and always growing.
Stressful but pays well.
Fraud Prevention Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 13, 2017
I worked over night fraud and it was no different than working at any other company. There were not real "Apple" perks that you could enjoy due to the work days and hours that Over Night fraud had to work. Huge time out black out dates.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
Department managers are unrealistic.
Exciting place, opportunity to work on coolest products
Technical Lead/Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 12, 2017
Exciting place, opportunity to work on coolest products.

The work load can be overwhelming but it is a nice environment to work in. Challenging but rewarding to work on products used by many people.
Pros
Exciting products and environment
Cons
Work load is very high

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2