Apple Employee Reviews

Found 5,754 reviews matching the search See all 7,103 reviews
Featured review
Apple selected this as a representative review
The Best Job Ever
Part time Specialist (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDJanuary 22, 2019
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I'd say electric because the experience was exhilarating.

The managers were all great and they were never above doing what they asked of their employees.

The benefits and pay were amazing for a part time job.

Working for a company with a brand such as Apple and experience to match that brand made me want to stay forever.

This is a job I truly miss and I am thankful for the opportunity that I was given!
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Parking
I was not there for very long
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNMarch 20, 2019
I was not employed here for very long however in my short time it was a fantastic place to work. The management and all of the other employees were so understanding and caring for one another. I would highly recommend applying for a job at apple if you get the chance
Pros
Great work environment, Great People
Fun place to work
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 20, 2019
It was a pleasure working with unique employees that all bring something different to the table. With a diverse group, we all were able to help different types of customers with their products.
Great company, amazing benefits
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJMarch 20, 2019
Apple really thinks about their employees. They focus on employee advancement, benefits, and over all peer to peer culture. Only downside is that management usually picks favorites to move up in the role and work life balance isn’t the best.
Cool part time
AppleCare At-Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2019
Working here as a college student was great but it was hard managing a work-life balance. I would recommend it for the experience. Great discounts on products, moving in the company was very difficult.
Pros
Discounts, Pay, Work from Home
Cons
Work-life balance
Great for tech smart people
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMarch 19, 2019
- On-the-floor training
- Young leadership
- Diversity
- Great benefits
- Seasonal change in customer flow
- High risk of theft: product and credit card fraud
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Patrons that smell or are rude
Fun and supportive environment!
SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMarch 19, 2019
Never dull moment in the apple store. Everyone is super supportive and friendly. The energy is fun and fast paced. You're always learning new things, and get to showoff all the product everyday. Apple has its own culture that's amazing. If you're a fan of apple in anyway, I recommend it for sure!
Best Job I've had
Kelly Services (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2019
Great environment. Management seems to treat the employees well. Payrate was acceptable for entrylevel. The training could have been better to be honest but overall it was quite a thrill working for Apple.
Great Working enviroment
Repairs Coordinator (Former Employee) –  NHMarch 19, 2019
Good working environment and enjoyed working with he staff. It was a fast pace environment. Everyone worked as a team and got the job done. My job was specific to fixing the phones and changing batteries. I would recommend other to work at Apple. The management was very flexible and great with the employees.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Hours
One of the best gigs in retail
Genius (Former Employee) –  Skokie, ILMarch 19, 2019
Working for Apple, in total, was one of the best gigs I've ever had--an extremely strong and welcoming culture (that you feel proud of) as well as a valued sense of place on your team.

While many who flocked to Apple retail in its heyday may have had a uniquely enchanted experience, the company has scaled up massively, and the culture has adapted just the same. This is still a retail gig; you will interact with the general public, and they will test you sometimes.
Pros
great benefits, NEVER take work home
Cons
loud work environment, overwhelming at times
Good job for part-time
AT-HOME ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 19, 2019
Apple AHA is good for people looking for part time work. Good pay, good benefits and nice management. A typical day at work includes answering calls and assisting customers with technical issues.
Fair pay and benefits
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA 94304March 19, 2019
Part time workers are treated like scum. They are not given enough hours and benefits for working there. They do the same as full time workers. The System is completely unfair and unjust.
Apple
Senior Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 19, 2019
Apple is a great place to work. I am very satisfied with pay and benefits. I am just ready to move on and do something new and exciting. Everyone is very supportive within the Apple culture.
Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXMarch 19, 2019
Nice environment, Nice pay, everyone is quite friendly. It is very hard to get in, but once you are in, you are in. Nice lunch area. And apple play store
Na
Front-End Developer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 19, 2019
its a good company i am very happy to is a multinational company that makes computer hardware (the Macintoshes), software (macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS), and mobile devices (iPod, iPhone and iPad) like music players. Apple calls its computers Macintoshes or Macs, and it calls its laptops MacBooks. Their popular line of mobile music players is called iPod, their smartphone line is called iPhone and their tablet line is called iPad. Apple sells their products all around the world.[5] Apple Inc. used to be called Apple Computer, Inc.,work here
productive and fun work place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAMarch 18, 2019
it was a nice and fun environment for work unfortunately the leading system was so weak and their behaviors were not good with the employees v weak management
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short breakes
Happy for the most part
Dermatology RN (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAMarch 18, 2019
I enjoyed my time working here. I just couldn't handle the commute. Good set of co-workers. At the time they didn't hire NPS so before I graduated and had my first child, I left the office.
nice place to work, very understanding.
Technical Support AHA (Current Employee) –  Fresno, TXMarch 18, 2019
I have learned a lot working at apple not just with customer service but for myself as well. I have also learned about technical help and the joy of helping others. Also taught me patients, the only hard part about the job is now management. the most enjoyable is helping the customers and heating the excitement in their voice when the problem is solved. and GREAT benefits.
Not much to complain about
Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 18, 2019
Apple was a good job given it was a AHA College Program. Worked around your school schedule and had great pay and benefits. The only downside is I had a new manager 6 months into working with Apple and he wasn't a delight to be working for (under) and you have to work a 8 hour shift on Saturday/ Sunday and you can't choose the times for those days
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Pto
Cons
Management, excessive amounts of time sitting with little break
Contracted to Apple and lost the contract to Brazil
Sr. Front End Developer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAMarch 18, 2019
After 3 months on this contract the department decided to go with a contracting firm in Brazil and give my work to that team.

Otherwise the work itself was rewarding.

Overall Apple treats contractors like 2nd class citizens.
Cons
Apple only cares about the bottom line
World-Class Training
Training Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2019
I received some of the best training while working at Apple. The skills that I developed while working there, have, and will continue to help me succeed in many other areas of my professional career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

3.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight