Apple

Apple Employee Reviews

United States7,769 reviews
Found 7,769 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Apple selected this as a representative review
The Best Job Ever
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I'd say electric because the experience was exhilarating.

The managers were all great and they were never above doing what they asked of their employees.

The benefits and pay were amazing for a part time job.

Working for a company with a brand such as Apple and experience to match that brand made me want to stay forever.

This is a job I truly miss and I am thankful for the opportunity that I was given!
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Parking
perfect and calm place to work
Apple is a amazing place to work.
They have a really good benefits and the company provide always the best.

I am so happy to work there.

My clients and my co-works are my friends too
One of the Best!
This is by far one of the most fun and engaging companies i have worked with. The new models they introduce ahead of time, and software updates. Honestly all around a great place to work. The Bonuses are awesome too, you have the opportunity to win newer products as they drop also. Fun environment as well as educational. Two thumbs up!
Good work, High Volume Call Center
If you enjoy a call center environment it is great. Little troubleshooting knowledge is actually needed, customer service skills will take you far. Metrics can be unforgiving at times but it is understandable.
Commutable
My co workers were great decent pay decent hours although you must be flexible and able to lift more then 30 lbs.
store was customer friendly which is ok to a certain extent .
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Guided Retail
All the downsides of your typical retail job branded with the Apple logo. Management plays favorites and actively blocks advancement opportunities for those they don’t like.
Great for college students but zero flexibility in schedule.
I have been at Apple as a part time field sales specialist for three years. Apple puts their people first and always takes care of the customer, which makes going to work great. Being in a part time role, I have worked Friday through Sunday from open to close basically for three years. While it was what needed to be done for me to finish my college education, it has been personally very taxing on my mental health. There is no flexibility in the schedule whatsoever for part timers in this channel of Apple. I know the actual Apple stores are a little different because employees have the ability to swap a shift with someone and they have a larger staff but in this channel it's just me covering my location. If I need a day off or I am sick my store is left without coverage so the flexibility does not exist. There is no room for promotion, which is often the case at Apple retail as well. My spouse has worked as a supervisor for Applecare at home for about six years and it's the same thing with that channel as well. The benefits are above average. I think pay is a little above normal, enough to make staying worthwhile until you find the right fit if you're ready to leave, but medical/dental/vision, etc. are good. Apple offers a variety of discounts on products & services to employees, as well as ways to give back through employee matching programs. Apple has a huge inclusivity stance. Politically, I would say most people, including leadership, fall left so for the few people who fall more conservative whether it be social issues, system issues, etc. at this time they are very alienated. - more...
It’s a good company to work for. If you’re full time you’re going to feel like you live in the store. Networking is amazing.
A lot of hours if you’re full time. Inclusion. Depending your store management can be ok or pretty bad. Pay is fairly ok compared to market. You have great benefits and amazing resources like no other company
Benefits
Productive, the company really cares about you
Nothing but wonderful things to say about Apple. The work was productive, the timelines for projects and goals were realistic. My manager was serious but also understood to be human.
Apple cares about employees
Apple/the people of Apple seem to genuinely care about employee safety, wellness, and mental health. The pay and benefits are top-notch.

Keep in mind, though, that everything you do is monitored - how long you were on a call, when you were typing, how long you were in the bathroom, even what buildings you go into.
Open and welcoming environment
Apple allows employees the opportunity, flexibility and environment to be creative while also providing a structure and training that surpasses all other work cultures.
Call center not worth the pay
You don’t get paid enough for what you deal with. Yea you get to work from home but means nothing, when you have more freedom at a factor then you do working here at home.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work this job
Excellent place to work
Excellent place to work, friendly stff and management. Highly recommend. Team oriented environment, along with a flexible schedule. Apple has career advancement.
An engaging environment with great talent
Apple created a fun and dynamic environment by creating opportunities for employees to progress to other roles within the retail setting. The quality of the work environment fluctuated with changes in management.
Not consistent across teams
I have worked for some real tyrants that made my life really difficult and prompted a mental breakdown and medical leave. I am currently working for an amazing and supportive boss now. My old boss still works at apple and in my opinion should have been fired given that she harassed me for years and I know she is bullying her current direct reports. If you stick it out long enough, you can find a good team to work with but you never know.
A fun place to work with customer satisfaction.
I truly liked working at Apple because of the technology the company designed and offered the customers. The company taught their employees how to become experts in their field.
Pros
Immediate - Customer satisfaction.
Cons
Poor salary paid.
Working for Apple retail
There is constant learning as products and operating systems are constantly being updated. You are dealing with the public and that could be good or bad depending on why the customer is in the store.
Apple is a Top Company to work for
My role was to sell and support business customers with hardware, software and service solutions for new and existing accounts. I would advise customers on use of Apple products to run their business effectively and efficiently. Terrific environment, excellent management and great benefits at Apple.
Caring and Friendly Environment
I would work a few different times a week and any hours in a row. I learned a lot about how to treat a customer. I have already had many years of experience with Apple devices and with a passion for helping others. The management was very helpful in finding different ways for me to succeed in the customer experience and myself improving within the company. Every coworker I had was extremely helpful and supportive of one another. I learned a lot during that job and so did they so if either one of us had a question we could ask one another. The hardest part of the job was definitely finding different solutions to each customers' problems. I worked my hardest with each different customer to find the solution because that is the reason they came into the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my coworkers and customers, having a team that were so caring and friendly, and using technology to help benefit people's lives.
Pros
Supportive, friendly environment, caring, hard working, customer service
high volume
No problem working in the high volume, fast paced. Lousy pay!!
The management does have their favorites and its obvious. Will work you like a mule.

Management is shady.
Productive and a fun place to work at
My time at apple was awesome. The company really cares about its employees and customers, overall a great feeling. Full of great people and a healthy environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight