Apple
Happiness rating is 77 out of 100

Apple Employee Reviews

Found 8,173 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Apple selected this as a representative review
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I'd say electric because the experience was exhilarating. The managers were all great and they were never above doing what they asked of their employees. The benefits and pay were amazing for a part time job. Working for a company with a brand such as Apple and experience to match that brand made me want to stay forever. This is a job I truly miss and I am thankful for the opportunity that I was given!
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Parking
As an hourly maid, to fix up their mess, get it? You will be highly disposable, when they need you, call on you because you are a servant. When you are not needed, sayonara, baby. Hope you are still around next time we need you. Get it?
Pros
you feel like you work for Apple
Cons
you are in fact an hourly maid
Great company overall. Benefits are great and affordable. Company is becoming flexible with schedule.pay is decent but could be better. Great perks for employees.
Pros
Great Perks, Great Benefits
Cons
Have to bid for schedules
Love working at Apple. Great benefits. Smart people and challenging work. Diversity can be lacking. Company is working on this but has a ways to go. Lots and f exciting but products in the pipeline.
It is a good job if you are working retail and in college. Other than that if this is not the place you want to start a career. People have made it over to corporate but more about if they management is buddy buddy with you.
Pros
pay and discount
Cons
Its like being a performer and expected to act like Apple is your life lol
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Work and work, just keep your head down and do it all. Don’t complain or question. And if you don’t like to drink and talk about cool things you do, just smile and nod along with your peers.
Benefits
Cons
Advancing is biased
Apple was a great a place to work. They had a lot of benefits. The location was great. The people are very collaborative. Overall, I feel like I had value for the team I worked on
Great company to work for. They are mission based for the betterment of people and very family friendly. I saw people request time off for various reasons and nobody was refused.
Pros
great people
Cons
standing on your feet entire shift
You always hit the ground running at the Apple Store. I learned how to best approach customers with the Apple Six Steps of Service. I found management to be ultra hard on me. I was seasonal, and therefore my training was abbreviated. There was several things I had to learn on the go, but almost always it was held against me even though I was told it was normal to "learn as you go." I really enjoyed working for Apple overall. I think the store I worked in might have had a toxic culture - my manager even commented that when the Employees were asked to compliment each other, they hardly ever did it.
Pros
Working for Apple Inc.
Cons
Store culture, ageism
Apple is the type of company you never want to leave. They truly set you up for success and are super supportive of their employees. They are super understanding, attentive and the pay is really good. I love Apple and would recommend anyone who is presented the opportunity to take the job!
I had a 15 year career at Apple and I am extremely grateful for that opportunity and all of the skills I acquired. Apple is 100% absolutely committed to respecting their employees, recognizing diversity and providing an amazing culture. Because of this, you work with extremely talented people and become very close in the process. The work load was intense, there was a lot of pressure to deliver on tight deadlines. The company demanded excellence and they got it. I sacrificed a lot of late nights and weekends, but oddly enjoyed the journey. As hard as we all worked, we believed in what we were doing and knew that we had the support of the company.
Pros
Corporate culture, talented people, incredible design, excellent compenstation
Cons
Most of the time I spent working was to help people solve their issues. As with most tech assistance jobs, it is about narrowing down the issues so you can find the best solution. I learned many things about Apple devices in general, Management was great, people were kind and willing to talk to each other. Hardest part of job was the very few situations where I didn't find an exact solution, as a technical orientated person that is a let down. The enjoyable part was solving an issue together with the person you are helping so it felt like we both overcame the situation because of out cooperation.
I worked from home so it was a plus. I enjoyed working with and helping Apple customers with their featured products. Pay was raised so that was a plus as well.
My supervisor was great to work with. Teaching me about product and how to conduct my job. Very helpful when I needed assistance when performing a repair. My specific role was just to replace iPhone batteries, it was a 6 month contract position, that ended earlier in 3 months. Got along great the people I worked with at Apple.
Awesome job depending what area you work in. Working at Apple has been great for me. Although I just started here a few months ago after the pandemic, so things have been a bit slower for me personally.
It is great in all aspects to work here.All team members are great and knowledgeable and experts in their own fields. They are helpful and quite understanding.
Pros
All the perks.
Cons
Company privacy and siloed teams.
Workplace culture is inclusive and encourages growth. The hours and benefits are decent. Managers are willing to communicate with you on issues and concerns.
Loved working there, great company, great co workers, worked weekends but was still a great atmosphere. Discounts were awesome, school reimbursement, can’t lose
Engineering team top notch. Always supportive and helpful with absolutely anything. 10/10 amazing office and location. Very organized to many other companies I have worked af
Been off of work WITHOUT PAY for 4 months now because the equipment they provided needs to be fixed. Apple keeps pushing blame on my ISP, and wont replace the MAC they gave me to work. Not only is this all unpaid time, but there is still no end in sight as to when i will be able to work again AND they wont give me a position (like chat) where i dont need my headset!!! 100% DO NOT RECOMMEND
Cons
Short breaks, zero benefits until 1 year reached, slower than molasses to fix equipment, no compensation when their equipment stops working
-Great company to get started-Self-driven is necessary to get promoted-Can get political during future advancements-Some managers are open to feedback
Benefits
Cons
Micromanagement
  1. Employee Reviews