Apple
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Apple

Apple Senior Technical Advisor Review

AppleCare Culture

I can say from experience that working within the AppleCare group versus the rest of the company is very different. You’ll get bits of the rest of the company culture if you’re directly hired for an AppleCare role but it’s not the same. I was never able to move out of my role and they were not as accommodating for my health issues as they could have been. I had promotions and bonuses withheld due to being out for medical reasons. Very unhappy with how I was treated.

Pros

Health insurance was good. On-site facilities were nice.

Cons

Workforce Management/micromanagement

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

At home are forgotten about

The culture in person is very different than that of the at home advisors. You’re not offered the same great perks. You have to bid on schedules. Can be tough.
Same role

Senior Advisor

Customer serviced based. Long hours and repetitive work. Could be overhauling for some, especially for those working at home. Great place and benefits that could grow your customer service skills.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Long-hours, repetitive work
Same location

Overall fun workplace

Moved to Texas and the transition was smooth! Apple is very understanding and supportive when it comes to lifestyle changes. The team is very supportive and so is management! They actually take the time to listen to any feedback you may have. Very few places make you feel comfortable at work and Apple is a good place to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight