Apple

Apple

Apple Specialist Review

I loved it

Apple was a really fun company to work for. I enjoyed every second working there. Even though I had to leave because of personal reasons, I was not pushed out of the door. My management made me feel like an actual person, not just an employee. My team was like a family and we helped each other out. Great communication, fun environment, exciting job!!

Pros

Great benefits, fun job.

Cons

Can be draining if you don't like talking to people.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Enjoyable

Loved my teammates and meeting new people every day. You get to work on your social skills and are always learning something new which was very valuable.
Same role

What is the best part of working at the company?The company, people I worked with and management. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dealing with some of the customers who were upset about an older product not working properly. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?The company and culture was great. Very diversified. What is a typical day like for you at the company?In my case it was working with customers In introducing them to new products or features of the products. Or I could be helping figuring out what is wrong with the product they brought in and getting the right person that can help them best.
Same location

Working at apple

At first it seemed like the best job I’ve ever had and maybe it is, but it got to the point where I couldn’t stay at that job because of how bad the managers would micromanage. It’s the most open minded job I’ve ever had for sureeee

Pros

Free food all the time, you can basically ask off whenever

Cons

Micromanaging, constantly working to meet outrageous metrics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Apple.
Powered byComparably