Apple
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

Apple

Apple Technical Specialist, Product Specialist Review

Productive and Fun place to work

I worked at the Apple Store in Victor NY, and I really enjoyed my time there.Management were all great, and really good at helping their employees succeed. I met a lot of great people who I'm still friends with today, and learned a lot of about technology.

Pros

Discounts, Good Pay for retail.

Cons

Busy during holidays

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Top Recommended Job

Like every job, there's going to be ups and downs. But one thing I can say that this job has a lot more ups. Management really cares about your involvement in the company and your personal well being.

Pros

Caters food sometimes, benefits, management really cares

Cons

Can be difficult to advance
Same role

Best company to work for

I wish I could work for them again. By far the best job I ever had and I regret giving it up. Plenty of breaks, great staff and support system, excellent training, positive environment. Great pay. What more could you want?
Same location

Great company, poor location

This was one of my favorite part-time jobs. I absolutely loved working for Apple but I'm sorry to say that this store has some bad juju on it! I left primarily due to personal reasons that involved feeling very uncomfortable with management, particularly my connection leader and the store manager. It felt way too much like high school and the retail hours didn't help. If I could work for the company again, I absolutely would! The compensation was above-average, the store itself was aesthetically amazing and there are many opportunities for growth and experience.

Pros

compensation, advancement

Cons

management, worklife balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Apple with

• Apple
  • Productive and Fun place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?