Apple

Found 8,890 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,131 reviews
retailproductapplecareculturetechnicaltechnologyamazingbenefit

The Best Job Ever

Featured review

Apple selected this as a representative review
Working at Apple was a great experience. Work never felt like work because I loved what I did and I loved interacting with the public. The store was always electric, although others may say crazy. I'd say electric because the experience was exhilarating. The managers were all great and they were never above doing what they asked of their employees. The benefits and pay were amazing for a part time job. Working for a company with a brand such as Apple and experience to match that brand made me want to stay forever. This is a job I truly miss and I am thankful for the opportunity that I was given!

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Parking

Amazing place to work.

Great experience, seems that there are some ungrateful people working here. I enjoyed working in SWE for Apple. Tons of support. This company is strong and holds great job security. They clearly care for their employees.

Apple insights

Based on 4,000 survey responses
What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and fun

Productive and fun place to work but you need to be the the right skin tone for advancement. Managers only promote those who they share personal relationships with and who will follow their every command.

Leaders set you up for success and working there was super fun

I loved working for Apple. The pay was great and so was the work culture and the benefits. Your supervisors really encouraged you to succeed and the team is so motivating. You get product discounts, you get free lunches occasionally, and it's joyful to promote a product that you're passionate about. The main con is that everything within Apple is interview based which isn't always great. If you want to get transferred to another store or progress from a seasonal position to a permanent position, it's going to be interview after interview. This is frustrating because I've known people who drove an hour everyday to work at my Apple Store because they couldn't get a position at their local one. I was sad about not getting a permanent position after doing multiple interviews. But if you do get the chance, then I encourage you to take up on that offer.

Pros

Apple product discounts

Cons

Busy work environment, interview based workplace

Great place to work, great culture, and great benefits. Management will like who they like but as long a you do your job. you should be good. Coworkers are awesome

Fair entry level job

Working at apple was a overall good experience . Holidays are the best times to work . Outside of that and can get very slow and repetitive at times .

Best place to work but be careful with management in selected stores

I loved my time working at Apple. The pay is great. To get a raise isn’t hard, you get tons of bonuses and the benefits are above and beyond. The culture in every store and inclusively is a plus!

Pros

Hourly rate, long breaks, benefits

Fun and rewarding place to work at

Positive environment and management! I enjoyed learning about the different products. Technology is something that has already interested so getting to work an environment where I would assist customers in purchasing is exciting to me.

Great company to work for

Apple was a great company to work for. Pay was very competitive and the job was work from home. Training was comprehensive and well done. Only issue I had was my second manager would micromanage a lot.

Great Co-workers, High Pressure

I was an Apple Account Executive. The job was intense and I averaged around 60 hours a week. The pay and benefits were great! My co-workers were also a huge positive.

Pros

Great culture/pay/benefits

Cons

Management changes are frequent and often times make no sense

Great place to learn new skils

Its a great place to learn and build skill with the right team. Moving up in positions could be competitive but there are plenty of resources to help you succeed in anyway.

Fun until you get burnt out.

Big teams and fun meetings. Retail hours are long and you never really get the time off you want. You take a week off and come back to 10 days in a row.

Pros

Discounts, peeople, culture

Cons

Work/life balance, constant coaching, pressure to exceed goals

Training is fun, calls are difficult

Apples got a great culture, pay, and benefits. Recruiting process kinda slow, not too bad but the training is exceptional. The call center part of the job is hard when you’re dealing with certain kinds of people but if you’ve gotta good attitude and a strong head on your shoulders you’re good just don’t let it affect you. The scheduling kind of sucks bc it’s built around your school and nothing else but the growth opportunities there are endless so the pros and cons weigh each other out. I’ll never say to not work there just make sure you know you can give what’s expected of time, quality of work, and energy and you’ll be good.

Great company to work for!

Great company to work for. I can’t say anything bad about the Company or it’s treatment towards employees. Decent pay, great benefits and time off is generous. The work is hard and stressful, but that is customer/technical support in any situation.

Very Good

Working at apple has really changed my perspective on jobs and work in general. it'a a great place to work and it's always fun working with forward thinking innovators

Best place to work

Apple is an amazing company with a great culture and amazing benefits and they provide you everything you need in life. They offer a stock purchasing plan and 401k plan

Fun and cool coworkers

Cool coworkers horrible management and not really employee friendly. Great benefits though. Very hard to move up and their promotion system is very weird.

The things you hear are true...

Apple is beyond advanced regarding employee benefits, interaction, and advancement between annually increased pay and job involvement. Lots of different people to learn from and meet. Flexible hours, amazing people and union team, as well as a feasible work-life balance that allows you to work at your own pace.

Great place to work!

Loved my team, loved the work, I just wish there were more full time opportunities. Management pushes you to be the best you can be and there are amazing benefits even at part time.

..decent

heavy call flowsable to work from home pay was decentalot of self learningthe job its self is not hard just repeated and long callsjob is ok pay is good / ok

Great place to work, Lots of overtime and flexibility

Loved working there! Great benefits. Sometimes overtime is required if not mandatory. When I work there we had a very lenient attendance policy.Lots of overtime and flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Apple with

• Apple
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?